My Bully Pt. 01

Story Info
Rose and her bully have some fun.
1k words
4.56
9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose found herself attending college, where she encountered Sam, the most popular jock and her former friend turned bully. At some point in the past, Rose and Sam had shared a genuine friendship, but an unexplained incident shattered their bond, causing Sam to abruptly sever all communication with her. Driven by a desire to fit in with the popular clique, he underwent a remarkable transformation, not only in his appearance but also in his attitude. He humiliated and ridiculed her in front of their peers often as if punishing her for something. Something she did. He drove all the guys away from her telling her that she was only his to torment. Rose dreaded going to college and facing him everyday. But she had to.

One day she was just putting her books in her locker when Sam appeared next to her in the long empty hallway. It was the day before Christmas, and everyone had traveled home. She didn't want to face her family, so she stayed in the dorms. Apparently, so did Sam. This day just kept getting better and better.

He roves his eyes up and down my body. "You look...okay today. Going on a date or something?" Sam asks, his eyes alight with something. Jealousy maybe? No, it couldn't be.

"It's honestly none of your business, Sam."

"I asked you a question, pet."

"If I answer, will you leave me alone? No okay. I'm not going out on a date."

"Good girl." He leans closer, cornering her against the wall and caging her with his arms. They were close enough to kiss. "Do I make you nervous, pet?"

Rose's breath hitches in her throat. She feels a strange mixture of trepidation and arousal coursing through her veins. She shakes her head. "Of course you don't."

"How would you feel if I did this?" he says, trailing his mouth on her neck and leaving soft kisses. He feels her pulse flutter and sucks on her neck, smirking when she gasps.

Sam drags her into the janitor closet and locks the door. He then continues his assault on her neck. He positions his leg between hers and drags it upward until it touches her.

She starts to protest, but her heart races as she feels his leg brush against her pussy through her skirt. She finds herself pinned against the wall by his body. Her body betrays her, and her hips involuntarily gyrate on his leg, desperately trying to seek friction against her clit.

Sam pulls back and smirks. "If you need something, pet then you can just ask."

"Fuck you."

"I know you want it, pet. Don't try to deny it. Look at the mess you're making on my leg. I just know that your pussy is begging to be filled."

Her breath comes in short gasps as she stares up at him, her body trembling with need. She swallows her pride, telling him what she needs. Him. It had always ever been him and no one else. "Touch me, please," she whispers, her voice barely audible.

"You beg so prettily, pet. How can I ever deny you?" He trails his fingers from her face to her neck, then dropping to the swell of her breasts. He pulls off her top, and his gaze grows hungry at the sight of her lacy red bra. He frees her tits, sucking and pinching them.

Rose's eyes roll back in her head as he sucks on her sensitive nipples, her back arching involuntarily into his touch. She gasps for air, her body shuddering with pleasure mixed with pain. "More."

"So fucking needy." He taunts, groping her tits, biting, sucking, and pinching. He drags his hand to her hips and then under her skirt into the waistband of her underwear. He growls at the wetness there. "Is this for me, pet?"

Her voice is little more than a moan as she feels his fingers. She nods frantically, her hips buckling against his hand in an unconscious attempt to seek release. "Yes," she whimpers.

His fingers touch her sensitive clit. Two of his fingers enter her pussy while his thumb brushes her clit providing constant stimulation.

Rose cries out, her legs shaking as he strokes her sensitive flesh. She writhes against his hand, gasping for breath, as her pleasure spirals out of control. "Oh God, please don't stop," she begs, her voice trembling with need.

"Yes, pet, I am your god now." He says adding a third finger, fucking her at a rough pace.

She moans loudly, her hips buckling wildly. She is lost in a haze of pleasure, unable to think or feel anything but the sensations coursing through her body. "Yes, yes, please don't stop."

"Look at you. So fucking beautiful with your tits out, skirt hiked up, and fucking your pretty pussy on my fingers and making a mess of it."

Her eyes roll back in her head as she feels him thrust deeper into her, hitting that spot inside her that sends waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She gasps for breath, her mind clouded with lust and need. "I'm..... I'm close. So close. Can I cum now? Please!"

"Cum for me, pet," he orders, increasing his pace.

Rose's entire body shudders as she feels herself starting to climax, her pussy gripping his fingers tightly. She cries out, her voice high and trembling, as her orgasm washes over her in powerful waves.

"Yes. Just like that. Keep riding my fingers. Fuckk. Your pretty pussy clenches around my fingers like a vise, pet." His eyes glued to where he fucks me still.

Rose's breath comes in ragged gasps as she rides out her orgasm.

"Oh God, I can't...I can't..."

He slows down as her orgasm ebbs, and then pulls out of her. Bringing his fingers to his mouth, he licks them clean, groaning at her taste.

"Next time, I'm going to leisurely feast on your pussy till you come on my face. I have been waiting to taste you for ages."

She stares at him in shock, her breath coming in short gasps. "I-I couldn't let you do that," she whispers, even as her body begs for more. Nobody had ever done that. None of her ex boyfriends did. They said it was gross.

"We'll see about that pet. Now fix your clothes and hair. Until next time," he says, winking at her.