My Bully Takes My Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AoS1666
AoS1666
612 Followers

Her name was Ally. She was 3 or 4 years older than me. She was of similar height with an athletic build. Her hair was just past her shoulders and blond. Physically she was a knock out. The only thing better than what she looked like was her personality.

She was always friendly and nice with. I understood it was part of her job, take make more tips, but she seemed to go out of her way for me. Sometimes if it was dead, she would sit and we would just chat. She could have gone for her break or gone to the back, but she stayed with me. I appreciated it.

When I walked in, she could tell I was in a good mood. I was smiling and she smiled back. I looked around as I walked to my usual table. The place was deserted.

"Either I am early for the lunch crowd or late." I joked as I took a seat.

"A little of both!" Ally replied as she put down a soda in front of me. "We had a bus of people stop in about 11:30. Scared away the regular lunch crowd. Been dead ever since they left."

"I hope they gave you a good tip!"

"Oh they did!" She replied. "What's got you in such a good mood? Looks like you are dancing on sunshine!"

It was one of the quirks I loved about her. Ally would take movie quotes, song lyrics, or speech quotes, change a word or two and make it sound so much better.

"I finally got the diploma." I replied.

"That's great! Congrats!" Ally said before looking at the only other filled table. "You want the usual?"

"Sounds good."

"Okay. I will put your order in and be back in a bit." She said and smiled at me before walking away.

As she walked away, I couldn't help but turn to watch her. She had the perfect, tightest ass. The fact that she was wearing yoga pants and a thong made it better.

I pulled out my phone and opened up a web browser. The news home screen was flood with articles on the mass arrests at the school. I was tempted to open then up, but I wanted to check on my game. I hadn't checked on it in 2 weeks.

My eyes bugged out and my mouth feel open. The one website I had put it on had over 100,000 downloads. I checked the others to find similar numbers. How was that possible? When I checked two weeks, it had made 8,000 downloads from each of the sites. I quickly did a search of the game.

I found a number of reddit posts about it. Most calling it great and a lot of fun. A few articles from gamer sites also popped up. I clicked on those to see that my game had made top 10 lists of amateur games.

I was ecstatic. This was the best day of my life. My original plan had been to move out west and take one of the job offers from a gaming company I had received. Now, this income I had enough to start my own company. And with how well the first game was doing I already had credibility. I already had all the business paperwork down. I would just need to find a building and hire people.

"Good news?" Alley asked as she sat across from me with a glass of water. I looked back at the other table to see the people gone and table already cleared.

"The best!" I said. "May mean of change of plans, but for the better."

"That's great! So what's a newly graduate going to do? Probably too late for college. Going to stick around here?"

"Nah. Will start packing up after lunch and hit the road."

"Where you going?" She asked as she tries to hide the disappointment on her face.

"Going to head out west. Probably California."

"So far." She said softly. Then she looked up and gave a half hearted smile. "Guess I am losing my favorite customer. I'll go check on your order."

I was surprised how my leaving town hit her so hard. I knew we were friends and all, but didn't think it was like that. When she brought out my food she still looked upset. I knew she was for sure when she dropped off my food and went back to the kitchen.

I slowly ate, hoping she would come back. Eventually she did when I was almost done. It look like she was trying to put on a braver face.

"So, what are you going to do to celebrate your diploma?" She asked with a half smile.

"I guess that depends on when you finish your shift."

I said it without thinking. It took me a minute to realize what exactly I said. I closed my eyes for a second before sheepishly I looked up at her to see her shocked look turn into a smile.

"In 2 hours." Ally finally said.

"Sounds good. Swing by my hotel after and we can decide on hot to celebrate." I said as I gave her my hotel and room number. I couldn't believe she was actually going to come over! I debated driving by the movie theater to see what was playing, but I needed to go to the mall.

I went out and bought a suitcase before I went back to the hotel and started packing. Making the room more presentable. It was the first time living alone so I kind of let things get bad. I also started to pack up my stuff. I figured if I left tomorrow morning I should hit California in a few days. I just didn't know where I was going yet.

I went to my computer and took out my Yoda thumb drive. I made sure to delete everything I took off of Marcus's computer. If it was enough to get him arrested, I didn't want any part of it.

Just as I finished, I heard a knock on the door. I shut the computer down and I walked over to the door. I opened it to see Ally standing there. It had only been an hour or so. I guess she got off work early. I held the door open and she walked in.

Just as the door closed, Ally spun me around, pressed me against the door and kissed me. My eyes went wide in shock as our lips pressed together. It took a moment for me to realize this was actually happening. One of the most beautiful women I had ever laid eyes on was actually kissing me.

I wrapped my hands around her waist as she had hers around my neck. She used her tongue to gently push my lips open and then our tongues met and danced. I slid my hands down her back until I had an ass cheek in each hand.

I felt the zipper and button of her pants. I guess I was wrong in that they were tight dress pants and not yoga pants. That didn't stop me from gently squeezing her ass and pulled her into me. Then I started to turn her around so she was pressed against the door.

As she lifted one of her legs to wrap around me, I moved my hand down the back of her thigh. I could feel how toned her leg muscle was from all the walking in the restaurant. Her foot started to rub against the back of my thigh.

On one hand, I didn't want to let go of her ass, but I did as I move my hand up to the top of her blouse. At the same time my other had released her thigh to meet its counter part at the top of her shirt. I started to unbutton it.

I kissed her cheek and then her jaw line as my fingers slowly undid every button. I kissed her collar bone when her blouse was completely undone.

"You have no idea how long I have waited, have wanted this!" She moaned as she wrapped her arms around my head.

"Not as long as me!" I whispered into ear before kissing and sucking on her ear lobe.

When her blouse was completely undone, I wrapped my around Ally, under the blouse. She took her hands off my head and pulled it over her head and dropped it to the floor. My forearms pressed against her back as I held her and we started to kiss again.

After a little while, I move my arms back and slid my hands down her back. Instead of grabbing her ass like I did last time, this time I moved my hands till I left the button. I undid it and them pushed the zipper down. I reached around to the front and undid her belt.

This time, she turned me so my back was against the door. Ally took her hands off my neck and slid her thumbs into her pants and pushed them down. She then stepped out of them. She pulled away from me and turned around to walk into the room.

When I moved to followed. She turned slight and put her hand to my chest and gently pushed me back. Alley had this teasing smile on her face before she bit her lower lip.

I watched as she slowly walked away. My eyes moved down to stare at her ass. It was so hot. She swayed it from side to side, intentionally teasing me. She turned her to look at me but keeping her back toward me. Her smile was still there as she reached behind and undid her bra.

Ally let the straps fall from her shoulders as she slowly turned around. She used one hand to hold her bra in place while the other slipped out. She then switched hands so her other arm could get free. Once she was finished, she tilted her head to the side.

"Why am I the only one getting undressed?" She asked with a smile.

I wiped off my shirt and undid my pants. As they fell to the ground, I started to walk towards her. As my pants hit the floor, I nearly tripped as they were still wrapped around my ankles. Ally let out a giggle as I stepped out.

As soon as I was free, I rushed to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she let her bra fall to the floor. Her arms were around my head as we started kissing. I nearly picked her up, but her toes were still on the carpet. I moved her towards the bed. We slowly lowered ourselves down gently, never breaking our kiss. Her legs wrapped around mine as we inched to the top of the bed.

When her head rested on the pillow, I moved my lips away from hers. Again, I kissed her jaw, then collar bone as I moved down. I stopped for a moment to admire her breasts for the first time.

I know a lot of guys prefer big breasts, regardless if they are natural or enhanced. For me, it is more about proportion to the woman's body than just the size of the breasts that mattered.

With Ally being an athletic body type, her smaller rounder breasts her perfect. Her small hard nipples were eager to be sucked, so I didn't hesitate. I lightly kissed them before slowly opening my mouth and started to suck. She let out a soft moan. As I looked up at her I saw her lick her lips and then look down at me and smile.

I sucked on it and flicked it with my tongue while sucking. Her breathing started to get heavier as she arches her back a bit. I used one hand to rub and gently pinch her other nipple and breast before switching to give that one some attention. While sucking on the second one, I started to slide my hand down her stomach.

Just as the tip of my middle finger touched the rim of her panties, Ally grabbed my head with both hands and pulled up head up towards mine. She kissed me with such passion and intensity. She bent her knees along my sides before she rolled both of us over. Now she was on top.

She kissed me for another moment before she start to move down. She kissed my neck, and then my chest. Her hands grabbed the rim of my boxers and pushed them down. My cock sprung up once it was free.

"Mmm..so perfect!" Ally said as she wrapped her hand around in. "Perfect length and just the right thickness!"

I could help but smile as I looked down at her. She gave my cock a few long slow jerks before she let go. She moved her head down, kissed the tip before opening her mouth and swallowed it.

As she slowly moved her head up and down, I felt her tongue pressing against the bottom of my shaft with just enough pressure. It was purely amazing.

I watched as her hands went lower on she pushed her panties down. Then she let my cock fall from her mouth as she sat up.

"Sorry if I tease." Ally said as moved her body over top of my crotch. She grabbed my cock in her hand and pointed it up towards her. "I need you inside of me!"

She let out a soft moan as the head brushed against her pussy. She moved it back till she it found her entrance. I reached down and grabbed her hips. She looked down at me and smile before doing the lip bite again. Seeing her like that was the sexiest, most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

She slowly lowered herself down, taking my hard cock all they way into her. The wetness, the heat, and how firmly her pussy was gripping me was pure ecstasy. It took every once of my will power not to cum right then.

As much as my body wanted to, my mind didn't want me to cum. As much pleasure as I was receiving, I loved the look and sound of the pleasure Ally was getting. The look of desire and pure joy on her face, the way her face and body were starting to flush, even the feel of the goosebumps as my hands rubbed her thighs. I loved the feeling of being inside of her, but knowing I was the cause of her pleasure was intoxicating for me.

"Holy shit!" I said as the last of my cock disappeared inside of her.

"Mmmmm..." Ally moaned. "A perfect fit!"

"You are perfect!" I said looking up at her.

She smiled and leaned down. She held my face and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her as she started to slowly rock back and forth, sliding my cock in and out of her slowly.

I ran my hands up and down her back, enjoying the feel of her against me. We were both moaning lightly as our breath was ragged. We continued the dancing of our tongues as she moved back and forth.

Ally sudden sat up, breaking our contact she leaned back as she started to speed up. I ran my hands from the side of her body up to her breasts. As soon as they mad contact, she flung her head back as her hands grabbed mine, holding them together and against her.

She stopped grinding and started to bounce up and down on me. The sight and sounds of the pleasure I was giving her were becoming too much. I could feel the desire to cum getting stronger. I knew she wasn't ready yet, but had to do something.

I sat up, wrapping my arms around her and kissed her. She stopped bouncing and kissed me back, our arms locked around each other. I pulled her down on top of me as I collapsed down. Then I rolled both of us over.

As soon as she was on her back, she locked her legs around me and dug her heels into the small of my back , pulling me into her. I wrapped my arms around her, and gripped her shoulders as I started to thrust into her.

The momentary pause was enough to allow me to regain control of my body. We continued holding onto each other as I started to increase the pace. We broke the kiss and stared into each others eyes. The whole bed was moving.

"Yes! Please don't stop!" Alley moaned as she looked at me. "So close! Please!"

I could feel her whole body start to stiffen. Ally's pussy was griping me tighter and tighter. Instinctively I started to speed up.

"Cum for me Ally! I want to feel you; I want to hear you as you orgasm. I want to be the cause of you joy!"

"YES!" She screamed as she dug her nails into my back.

The sudden burst of pain distracted me enough to hold on a little longer as Ally started her orgasm. Her pussy twitchy, shuddered, and convulsed as started to cum.

I thrust into her hard and fast a few times before thrusting in as deep as I could. I held it there for a few seconds as I felt her cumming. When I felt it start to die down, I started thrusting into her hard and fast again. Almost immediately she started to cum again.

The build up in me was beyond holding back. Halfway through her second orgasm, I slammed into her and held it in place as I started my own.

"HOLY SHIT!" I grunted as wave after wave of cum squirted into her.

"GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE ME ALL OF YOU!" She screamed as we came together.

A few moments later, when we were both finished, I rolled off of her and lay beside Ally. She immediately curled up beside me, putting her arm across my chest and leg over mine.

"That was amazing!" Alley finally said as she lifted her head and looked up at me. "To bad we didn't do this sooner."

"At least we have the rest of the day!" I said and meant it. I know we had just finished, but I want more. I wanted her.

"Yes we do." She said with a smile and leaned up and kissed me. When she withdrew about he smile disappeared. "But then you are gone tomorrow."

For a moment I actually thought about staying. Being able to spend more time with Ally would be worth postponing the trip a few days.

Even ass I thought this, I knew I couldn't. I had to get away for my own sanity. I was too close to that school, too close to that town, too close to Rachel, and too close to Marcus. I knew eventually someone from their would see and recognize me.

Then another thought crossed my mind.

"Come with me!" I said.

"What??" Ally asked as she looked at me. "You are serious?:

"Very!"

"As inviting as that sounds," Ally started. "I can't. My family is all here. I can't just go home and tell them a customer inhale known for a few weeks wants me to move to California with him and I am going. They would think I have lost my mind."

"I know." I said with a sigh. "It popped into my head so I said it."

"It is a good idea. Completely insane, but I like it. Maybe not right now, but maybe later, if you don't find someone out there."

"I won't be looking and won't be interested. Somethings are worth waiting for."

I leaned down and kissed her.


AoS1666
AoS1666
612 Followers
12