All Comments on 'My Bully Takes My Mom Ch. 06'

by AoS1666

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First off nice a simple story with a time skip. I would like for you to make a separate series called the marcus files. I had a feeling he did that shit before. I know you're going to release the alternate version. Please put the author notes in a separate post I'm not going to read it. I really appreciate this story hope to see revenge and more first time post from you. Also if you dont mind the story I'd over but give us a after wedding story. A simple story about Kevin his bride and yes his mom. I mean if it's true Kevin had been talking to aunt cindy for over 2 years. Since he is getting married pretty sure his mom would like to know. So just a small post to finish Kevin story off for good. Anyway good job now go feed the hoard their alternate version.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great ending! Glad Kevin got his happy life & Marcus got what he deserved! Only thing I wish you would of had Kevin confront Rachel & question her as to why she did that to him. Finally the good guy won!! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice ending! I look forward to reading your alternate, your notes, and your next piece! Thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey AoS1666 I posted earlier it's about the Marcus files. I really think you should do does. Like Marcus files milfs, blackmail etc. People who like cuck, incest, rape, and all other nasty shit will probably od off of it. Besides the alternate version I think a cannon final chapter to end Kevin and Rachel story. We don't need anymore marcus and kevin. I think having a chapter 10 years after his marriage would be good. We get to see kevin and rachel one last time. Mainly for our boy to have closure and for rachel to know how lonely and fucked her life is. I think Kevin being a father and his mom hearing but never seeing would be tragic. Also we get to hear how fucked she really was when the FBI investigated her. I do like revenge but I also think Kevin isnt vindictive he just got tired of all the shit. Hey you do you young man. So far you have a growing fanbase. Take care brotha.

mandingo1234mandingo1234almost 3 years ago

A nice story ending for Kevin revenge path. The bully is in jail and all of the teachers, guidance counselor and Principal and coach and fellow basketball players because they allowed it all to happen in there school. Aunt Cindy now knows the whole story about Rachel and is in complete support for his extremes choices. He got the girl and his business is taking off and she knows the full story about his bully and his former mother. And most importantly he told his bully not in so many words that he was the cause for his bad outcome. The only thing I could wish for was an interaction of him and Rachel. To me there is something missing because in the end this series was between him his bully and his mom.and you written his mother completely off. I would like to see your original story and wither notes and maybe a chapter on everything from Rachel point of view. It might be interesting to see everything happening from her perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story was great & enjoyed the ending. I can’t wait to read the author’s notes. I believe you said it will be separate to the alt version, hopefully because I won’t be reading it. Don’t make us wait to long to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent conclusion. Only one point was missing: the definitive conversation with his mother. But a excelent conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the idea of a final chapter of Kevin & Rachel. Anonymous who posted about it I love it & think it would be an excellent finally for them. Just to see what she missed out on picking Marcus over her own son. Kevin being married with kids, not seeing Kevin is bad enough but not being able to see her grandkids that’s torture!! Hopefully AoS1666 considers it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First off, this is the BEST ending I could've hoped for. I know most are clamoring for a conversation between Kevin and Rachel, but honestly to know he stayed true to his word so he didn't get emotionally attached is the cherry on top

My only hope: If you do the alternate version everyone wants (Cindy finds out only to get sucked in, Rachel goes deeper into BBC love), all I ask is don't drag Kevin into this. You can alter it where he leaves still loving Ally and the basketball team still gets what they want. Hell if you want to push it even further, have them corrupt Ally too, but Kevin has made so much development that I don't want to see it flushed down just for a one off

DhamakaDhamakaalmost 3 years ago

Nice job wrapping this up. Kinda waited for this.

But why the heck is there 3.8 stars? Everything was fine especially the sex in earlier parts and this one finished the story. Though a little vhat with mother would be a cherry on top, but good job. 👍

welcome007welcome007almost 3 years ago

Oh man,

i didn't liked the ending.

I had hope he woule be bullied again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm sorry this conclusion was severely and utterly boring it was no different than the last chapter still basic and vanilla I was looking forward forward to the alternative ending

I am very disappointed in this chapter

I will not be reading anymore of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I waited over a month for that

WORST CHAPTER EVER

I'm sorry but I was hoping for something good not something utterly boring

You have officially Lost me as a reader

AoS1666AoS1666almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for all the comments! Appreciate it!!

In the Authors Notes it does explain why there was limited interaction between Kevin and Rachel.

I will be submitting the chapter 5 alternative version within the next day or two. Once that has posted I will submit that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hmmm that seems strange to put the author notes detailing the shattered relationship of kevin and Rachel in a non cannon story. Oh well also I'm the guy who would like to see a chapter dedicated to kevin and Rachel and the marcus files for all the people who love to see fucked up shit. Sorry I really hate bully, cucked, the world is filled with whores type of story. Hey to each their own still congrats kid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good enough ending. Boring but good enough. We don't know anything more about Rachel but seriously, who cares ? Indifference is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice to see a bully story like this where the victim gets some measure of justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well the people waiting for the alternative ending will finally be happy! They will get their gangbang to jerk off too!! Enjoy! I for one won't be reading it! I agree with the anonymous comment about the bully, cucked & whore stories far too many of them & they are all the same. To each his own! Sometimes you like to read something different & has a happy ending. Peace out!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

new story mom tits silicone bbc gangbang

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this story would've been shorter if i interfered 😈

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

yes new story mom bbc school

ReaperKingUltraReaperKingUltraalmost 3 years ago

If you want happy endings your in the wrong genre but the ending was good for the new direction you changed it to but the change was kinda sudden you know but overall I really did enjoy reading your story I just think you could have put a lot more thought into the new direction like the revenge it was too short for what they did to kevin but again great story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Loved It

Great Ending. I loved it. I give this 5/5 stars for the content. What I mean is that i think other people are giving this a lower score is because there were too many typo and spelling errors. If you had an Editor, it would be much higher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Reaper this story is in 4 different genres..

ReaperKingUltraReaperKingUltraalmost 3 years ago

Ik that i meant the core genre i just meant they were reading the wrong story if they wanted a happy story it started as a bully dominance story the victim generally doesn't get a happy ending in that type of story but ch.6 made up for any of ch.5's shortcomings it was going good until it was changed probably to just end it before it got too long or something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bitch got what she deserves and the bully got fucked in the ass what a revenge hahaha I wish the bitch being gangbanged so I can jerk off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bad ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

his "mother" did not suffer enought after what she did

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You still thinking about submitting that alternative chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

new story mom bbc

AoS1666AoS1666almost 3 years agoAuthor

Hello again. So just an update. I have been thinking a lot about what to do next and about posting the alternate version of Chapter 5. I have come to a decision on both.

First off, I have decided to take rework this story into doing everything from Rachel's point of view. So you can read her thoughts as she falls down the rabbit hole.

Second, because of that, I will not be posting the alternate chapter 5 as I plan to include some of that into this side of the story.

I hope you all will enjoy the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do you still plan on posting the author's notes?

AoS1666AoS1666almost 3 years agoAuthor

Yes, authors notes has been submitted for posting. After reading the notes, if you have a question, feel free to ask.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So Rachel pov is an interesting take. I for one wont be reading but I'm assuming its non cannon. Unless you put in the pain she caused as well as her thoughts in the two year time skip. Since your taking notes from your readers. I'm going on a limb and say marcus files will be a thing. I cant stand the little shit but he does have fanbase. Also if you dont mind and I understand if you dont answer since that story is one I will be skipping. Does this story run concurrently with Kevin's story aka we get to read about the FBI investigated and cindy disgust, or is it more like after kevin nuked her world she goes on a slut spring in a dumbass way to get her son back. I think you may give us one final chapter unless the author notes answer the obvious questions about Rachel. Regardless of what you do just do me a favor and do you. I have a feeling you like hardcore shit with a hint of reddit nuked stories. I'm picking up a dukes hardcore honeys vibe from this as well? Anyway again congrats I needed something to read since Molex is on a long as fuck break, and all the stupid ass cuck shut us annoying. I'm black and my god yall infatuation with the mandingo taking over white women fantasy is really astounding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cool choice! I look forward to reading everything. I do think you have created an intereasting new sub-genre here where the power dynamic shifts over time. I really hope you explore it! (i.e. replacing types of characters, reactions, and relationships)

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Gave it a 5 as it was an enjoyable ending to a story that I started out loathing. Wish there was more follow-up with the mom though, some clue of her mindset and why she was so eager to humiliate her son. Also appreciate you didn't go with the obvious incest route as while I got nothing against incest as a fantasy I think it would have been wrong in this case. Also also kinda wish this was longer, it was fairly abrupt giving facts but not really telling the story as much as I would have liked. Still a very enjoyable read and that still shocks me as I hated this story at first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In any rewrites or additional parts I'd love to see Rachel's side of the story, to read her "justifications" for what she did to her son, to see her final argument with "Aunt" Cindy and finally I'd love to see what ultimately happened to Rachel beyond what little we were told in this part.

I feel Rachel (pardon the pun) got off easy for the hell she put her now ex-son through and I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting her to have her full and total comeuppance.

As others have said, i started with hating this series but in the end, it turned into a great revenge story. I look forward to any additions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unbelievable good written series...just wow, I would give more than 5 stars if I only could, I sincerely hope that you will continue writing stories.

Take care

A new acquainted fan of yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the whole series. Sure do hope you continue writing more great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the whole series.... Apart from the spelling mistakes there is nothing to complain of ...

However at the end rachel was too ignored....

Keep writing.... Be it Lust stories or novels.....

I think you have a long way to go!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a great series! Thank you! Regarding Rachel, I'm not as interested in her thoughts while being seduced in the beginning. But would love to know her feelings about everything from Kevin's first confrontation and on. How did she get sucked back in by Marcus? Or did she initiate it? Did she feel bad about the continued lying? And especially the things she said for Marcus during their last encounter? Even if that was just sex talk it was unforgivable!

But the worst was the cake! I'm pretty sure she would have done as Marcus asked. That's disgusting on so many levels! It made me wonder had she said and done things like that about and to Kevin before per Marcus' bidding?

I'd love to see what she did when Kevin left. The confrontation with Cindy when the truth came out. What she learned in therapy. And finally, what becomes of her in the end.

It's sad how low she fell and how badly she betrayed her son. But I do think she loved him. I guess your follow-up will let us know if that's true or not.

Thank you again and I'll be looking out for future posts! :)

HickityHickityover 2 years ago

God damn, it's so fucked up that there's comments complaining about the ending. 99% of cuckold stories that even have an ending, end how these whining assholes want. It's amazing to see something actually new and fresh in a story, so many fetishes have these templates that artists and authors just continuously follow and reuse, making slight alterations. So good on you author and thanks for the story.

Darkwolf28Darkwolf28over 2 years ago

At last, a well written story that flowed through all of the chapters. A few spelling mistakes, but well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the ending. Would like to know if Rachel ever got her shit together. So glad Kevin stood up to everyone and found Ally to be happy with. Thanks so much for changing up the typical “son becomes a sissy cuckold” ending so many people have done a million times already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

good ending. I never understood why people would fantasize about getting treated like shit. This really is the only way a story like this can end.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 2 years ago

I loved this series! I think this was the one I've read when a "sissy", or "cuckhold" gets revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good ending, not great. Would liked to have seen a conversation between Kevin and Rachael.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

have to agreed with other below. would like to hear everything that happened to rachel after kevin cut his ties with her.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 2 years ago

there are a lot of stories and manga where the mother deserts her family for some prick like marcus. this one actually ended much different than most. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sólo leí los 2 últimos capítulos, tal vez no tengo derecho a opinar, pero debo decir que este es un gran final feliz :v ...

FunnyFearFunnyFear10 months ago

Then he'll get free and kill the protagonist because he has nothing to lose....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous