My Bully Takes My Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AoS1666
AoS1666
613 Followers

"No clue." I calmly replied. "But from what I hear, you are the expert it taking it in the ass. What's it like being Davis's bitch?"

His eyes went wide in shock. He knew I was the same kid he used to bully. That I wasn't going to take his shit. Then his face turned to one of anger, hate, and a little shame. I knew I had hit the mark.

"Actually, I don't want to hear about your drop the soap games." I said before he could say anything. I just popped by to give you some advise. Just in case you ever get out.

"First off, never mix melatonin with your pre workout mix. Especially before a big game. It would cause your game to go to shit!

"Second thing; always password protect your computer. Especially if you have sensitive files on it and your dad just invites anyone into your house."

Marcus's mouth dropped open as he slowly started to piece everything together. I hung up the phone, stood up, and started to walk out. Just as I got to the end of the room, I heard banging and muffled shouting. I didn't bother to turn around. I just kept walking with a smile on my face.

I left the building and jumped in my car and headed back. The last of the anchors holding me down was cut. I was finally free of all the bullshit. I felt amazing.

I thought about texting Ally to see if she wanted to go back to the hotel from our first time.

Life was good!

AoS1666
AoS1666
613 Followers
12