My Busty Cousin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like a plan! I'll be there."

Before I unlocked the door, I turned back and looked at my cousin. "So, you're totally OK with this?" I asked. She walked up to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. I again felt her huge juggs press against me. When the kiss broke, I said, "You're making me so hard."

"Again? Huge dick and stamina! I like it. I'll see you tomorrow." We hugged one last time. I unlocked the door, said goodbye and went downstairs and said goodbye to the remaining family and my uncle.

"Thanks again for helping Kathryn, we really appreciate it!"

"No problem, thanks Uncle G!"

We hopped in the car. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

I didn't sleep that night. I was going over the day in my head. My cousin gave me a handjob while topless displaying her deep and impossibly long cleavage. I came on her tits and now she wants more! My cock started getting hard but didn't want to jerk off. I wanted to save it for tomorrow. I turned over and tried to fall asleep.

Next morning, I woke up and I looked at my clock it was quite late. I then remembered what was happening today and my heart started racing. I checked my phone. 2 messages from Kathryn. I opened it up and it read:

Had an amazing time yesterday, still horny but can't wait for today!

PS: Here's a pic! Enjoy. Xx

I opened the pic. She took a selfie of her in nothing but her bra and panties. In the mirror was her glorious, full and round ass. Her bra pushed her tits up and forward and the huge mounds filled out the massive L cups of her bra. Her dark cleavage was on display, about half a foot and I know there was more under the bra. It was such a hot pic. I saved it! I got up and my parents were getting ready to leave for their friend's lunch.

"Hi darling. OK so we're going out of town for the day, will only be back late. You know where we'll be, so any problems just phone us..."

"I'll be fine mom, I'm an adult! I know what to do," I smirked.

"OK all good! I just want to make sure you're fine. We should be home around seven or eight pm this evening. You will have the house to yourself."

"Yeah so don't break anything!" my dad added.

They gathered their keys and left. I checked my phone. Only eleven am now. Kathryn coming at 12pm. I couldn't wait. I showered, got dressed, brushed teeth and hair and sat downstairs.

My phone beeped. She was running late! Damn! The thought of her bouncing up the stairs to be with me alone in the house made my heart race. About 15 minutes later, the doorbell rang.

I got up, raced to the door then slowed down and opened it! There in front of me was my gorgeous cousin, wearing a tight white top with the words bad girls obscenely stretched across it. I could make out her bra under it. She wore tight jeans that showed off her shapely legs, thighs and ass. Her hair was dark, straight and she looked incredible. I don't know how my uncle let her out the house looking like THAT!

"Wow!" was all I managed to say.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?"

"Ah...yeah of course!" I shakily said.

We came in for a hug and kissed. I felt her immense tits squash into my chest and rib cage. A slight stirring was felt in my boxers.

"It's so good to see you! I hardly slept at all last night." She said.

"Me too! Let me get you a drink. You look beautiful by the way!"

"Thank you! Do you have vodka? Would love some just with ice."

"Yeah, I do. Listen, I was wondering, could we perhaps chat for a bit. I want to get to know you a bit better."

"I would love that!" she said as her eyes sparkled.

I poured us some vodka on ice and sat on the couch. Kathryn finally spoke.

"So you like the pic I sent?"

"Of course, that was better than what you're wearing now! It made me...quite hard!"

"Well that's good. I'm just glad I could find a guy who appreciates my assets you know." She looked down at her humungous breasts. I smiled and then asked.

"You mean your previous boyfriends didn't?"

"Well, it's complicated. My last boyfriend believe it or not didn't like them. He preferred petite, small breasts. At first, he said he liked them but I think he got jealous from all the looks I got wherever I went. He made me wear loose clothes and was controlling about how I looked and so on."

"That's awful, I mean why hide that natural beauty?" I said.

"That's sweet Steve! Yes, I mean I want to look good and feel good and I just couldn't with him around."

"Then what happened?"

"I broke up with him. Then when I went out with my friends clubbing there were just so many guys trying to flirt with me, but they only wanted to feel or see my tits! It felt a bit degrading. That's why I say you want more than just my tits; you want to get to know me.

"Of course. I mean I know we're cousins and we're going to the same college but perhaps this can be more?" I was hoping she wouldn't flinch.

"You know I thought about that too. Where are we going with this, you know? I would love it if we took things further. The truth is, besides for being a handsome guy, you're also a great person so far...with a huge dick!" she added! We both laughed.

"Thing is I'm not very experienced. I had sex just once and it hurt, was messy and he didn't last long."

"I see. Well that sounds awful!"

"What was awful is not 1 guy has ever paid attention to my breasts. They are so sensitive and are dying for some attention. I've been groped by clumsy guys, but nothing sensual you know?" I nodded my head. "I haven't even given a guy a titfuck. And I've been wanting to do this for ages!"

My cock stirred at the word titfuck. I didn't know what to say.

"Well, if you want...I mean if you're ok with it, I would love to be your first!" I said, more confidently now.

"Of course, I want you to be my first titfuck. I've been watching a lot of videos and I know how to do it well! I was even thinking about brining lube, but with the blowjob I'm giving you, there will be plenty of spit for you to plunge into my cleavage!"

I was uncontrollably horny now. I had forgotten about my drink. This dirty talk was making me hard.

She took 1 deep gulp of the rest of her ice-cold vodka, stood up, put her arm out and I took her hand and led her upstairs. We went into my room and I kissed her passionately. Our tongues rushed and swirled together in a hot passion kiss. All while I was pulling off her top and she was unbuttoning her pants. She took off her jeans and I frantically broke the kiss to stare at her beautiful thighs, hips and bum. She stood in a bra and panties, like the pic I had. Breast meat was bulging through all sides of her bra, threatening to burst out her straps.

"Turn around!" She did and I kneeled on the floor and admired her huge soft, yet firm bubble butt. A butt only seen on Instagram models or fake bimbos but this bum was all real. I slowly took off her sexy white panties (struggled a bit to get it over her firm ass)

Each cheek was massive and stuck out far from her slim waist. I took both hands and squeezed hard and starting licking, kissing and sucking her bum. Feeling the firm and smooth skin in my mouth and against my face was incredible. I gently nibbled on her butt, causing her to moan a bit. I moved to the other cheek and squeezed it hard. It was much bigger than my head. I licked and sucked like my life depended on it. Kathryn moaned and threw her hair back. No women could have a natural ass, slim waist and huge tits plus look this hot.

"Your turn!" she said as she smiled wickedly.

I got up and she playfully pushed me on the bed. She took off my shoes, socks, jeans and released my semi hard cock from my boxers. "Mmmmm, there it is!" she sighed. I lay back on my king size bed and looked up as she unsnapped her bra and let it fall off her arms onto the floor. Those giant L cup breasts swung wildly as she got on her knees. Meanwhile my cock was harder than it had ever been, anticipating this blowjob.

She held my cock with two hands and slowly kissed the underside of my dick head. The sensitive soft skin was being licked and sucked by a beautiful woman and her pointy tongue swirled around the head of my dick. Slowly and without haste she sucked the angry head into her wet mouth causing me to grunt and moan. "Gnnnnnnnn! Fuck...ahhhh...that's good!" I moaned loudly.

Now she tried to take more of my big dick in her mouth. She dropped her head and forced it in. First the head, then the top of the shaft. She got about halfway when she gagged and came up for air. She used both hands to massage her hot spit all over my cock. As she continued to cork screw her hands up and down my cock she dropped her head, sucked in her cheeks and continued to blow me. "mmmmmm!" she moaned, mouthful of cock.

The pleasure chills from my groin was incredible. I felt it shoot through my stomach, all over my body causing me to moan loudly and enjoy the feeling. My legs were limp. Each time she tried to take more of my cock, I watched her boobs bounce and hang. Knowing my cock would be squashed between my cousins massive mammeries made me enjoy the pleasure even more.

Now she let go of my cock as she forced almost three quarters of it into her mouth. I could feel it at the back of her tight throat swallowing me and managing. "AHHHHHHHHH...shit...keep going!" I encouraged her. She put her hands on my thighs. It was like she was doing press up's on my thighs and each time she came down she swallowed more of my cock. She continued moaning around my dick then slowly brought her head up and my cock throbbed and swayed. It was slick, covered in my cousins' spit, ready for the next pleasure. The cold air swarmed around my cock, causing chills but not for long.

My cousin lifted her giant tits, barely able to hold them with her small hands. They overflowed in her hands and she moved forward. Out of breath from the blowjob and handling her heavy L cup tits she spread them open and positioned her tits either side of my pulsing cock. Suddenly she smashed them together and I screamed in pleasure at the amazing feeling for the first time I was being enveloped in my cousins' tits. Pleasure tears ran down my face as my cousin sweetly smiled at me. I was in too much pleasure to notice really as my wet cock journeyed in the deep, dark cleavage of my busty cousin.

She squeezed her mammoth tits together and expertly made sure my cock was trapped directly at the softest part of her breasts and lifted her tits up and down. I can't describe the amazing feeling other than electric pleasure pulsed through my body each time she lifted her tits up and down. It was non-stop pleasure as her tits opened to accommodate my thick pulsing cock. "Fuuuuucking...HELL!" I screamed as I felt my orgasm approach. Too soon I thought. I needed to last longer.

I felt her soft slippery tits massage my cock and slide over the sensitive head. Up and down her tits went. She even moaned a little as my cock throbbed in her cleavage. It was completely lost in her tits. Her hard, pink nipples rubbed against my thighs when she brought her tits down. I writhed and screamed loudly in pleasure as she now bounced her tits hard on my legs while my cock was still trapped in her tight slippery cleavage. I lifted myself up to get a better view as she attacked my cock with the biggest natural tits I had ever seen.

"I can't last much longer!" I moaned as I felt my orgasm approaching. No matter what I did the vacuum my cock was feeling in her cleavage was too much for me.

"I want you to come...in my cleavage...on my tits...yes baby, come for me!"

That did it as I threw my head back, thrust my hips up as she continued bouncing her giant tits around my cock. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...GNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...FUUUUUUUCKING...SHIT!! I exploded in her tight cleavage erupting massive thick amounts of cum all over her tits, chest, neck and chin. I had never cum this hard and pleasurable before. Tears welled in my eyes and washed down my face as I kept cumming feeling the pleasure all from my cock head throughout my body. She slowly let go of her tits and started gently tickling my thighs causing me to gasp and moan from the pleasure I was in. My nerves were on edge as she took advantage of this and tenderly tickled my legs, behind my knees and ankles with her long nails. I was in ecstasy.

My cock, now getting softer, still covered in cum relaxed a bit. Kathryn took her fingers and lapped up the cum on my cock and her tits and tasted it. "Always wanted to do that!" she said happily. "Mmmm, I love the taste of it!"

As I was recovering with a huge smile on my face, I thought about how I think I was falling for my cousin. I didn't care if she was my cousin, she was so hot, so kind, a freak in bed (so far) and elegant and amazing out of it.

"Shift up cuz!" she said as she lay on the bed with me. "I LOVED that! I want more and to go further with you, but I want to wait before we have sex. I want this to be special and I want us both to be ready."

"I understand and want what you want." I said calmly. College will be amazing with you! I can't wait to start! Only 1 week left of holiday!"

"Yeah, me too, can't wait but until then, there's much more where this came from." She said as she lay on her side, her huge boobs squashed against me. "Steve?" she asked.

"Yeah?" I mumbled softly.

"Do you think we could have a threesome at college? Like 2 girls and you?"

"Of course, I do. And I think I know exactly who to ask!"

To be continued...

12