My Busty Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers

With that, she removed her hand and sunk her mouth right down the length of my cock until the knob hit the back of her throat.

Two minutes later, I cried out, "I'm cuming, Jill, I'm cuming."

And I did just that as Jill pulled her lips back to the head of his cock as she sucked and swallowed every drop I spurted into her hungry mouth.

I went home that night a man; I had loved everything that Jill had shown and taught me. I felt so happy that I had confided in Jill.

We continued to meet, although not as often as I wanted. I was suddenly in possession of a means to satisfy my sexual needs, the main objective of most young men. I was ready for it daily.

But Jill did not want it to become too apparent to others and limited our lovemaking to once a week, only for when I came to do some work.

I gained control over all my sexual activities; I had become an expert in foreplay, oral, anal and every sexual position imaginable.

After two years, I visited at every opportunity. When my parents went on holiday, I stayed with Jill. We were both so comfortable with each other.

I graduated from college. I had a degree in Computer Programming, I was good at it and got a job a forty-minute drive from my home. I got an apartment; Jill started to visit me, staying over at weekends.

Five years flew in. Then I phoned Jill asking if I could see her that evening. It was agreed that I would be there at seven. When I arrived, I had a serious look on my face. Jill hugged me, and we kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes. Then Jill said,

"Jack, have you met someone else?"

"I have Jill. I have given this so much thought. I have not been unfaithful to you, but I know that she adores my massive cock. She is two years younger than me. She is a lawyer and works in the same company as me. I feel that I want to have children."

We kissed again; Jack felt that it was the most passionate kiss Jill had ever given him.

"Jack, I'm so happy for you. I am now on the wrong side of sixty-five. I have loved every minute we have had together. I have always known that this day would come. There's been such a strong bond of friendship between us. I would like us still to be friends. I can be a great and reliable babysitter for your children?"

"I want that too, Jill; without you, then I wouldn't be the man that I am today. You have been my mentor, advisor, teacher, instructor, trainer, and most importantly, my lover and my best friend. I thank you from the bottom of my heart."

They kissed lovingly and passionately for several minutes, then Jill said pleasingly, "Jack, please take me to my bedroom and give me one last memory."

I left early the following morning. The lovemaking had been so spontaneous and intensive. Jill had made breakfast. As I left, we kissed again, then Jill said, "Jack, I fell in love with you long before we became lovers. You're doing the right thing. I want to babysit for you. I will always be there for you if you need me."

The End.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers
12