My Caretaker and Her GF Pt. 03

Story Info
A lady and her girlfriend satisfies her patient's odd fetish.
1k words
3.83
3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week after I told my caretaker Lucy and her girlfriend Eliza about my pee fetish courtesy of my ex, it was time for me to taste theirs. Already naked, they carefully lifted me off of my wheelchair, sat me on the floor in front of them and told me to take off my shirt, not wanting to pee on it. I did as Eliza sat on shoulders. I gave her oral and he ass and chest. She tightened her legs around my head, held it, and yelled in joy and pain. She after a few minutes peed on my face as I kissed her thighs and licked her pussy clean.

She got off of me as Lucy sat on my shoulders. She did the same thing as Eliza as I gave her oral, then she peed on my face. After I licked her thighs and vagina clean, she got off of me, asking whose pee tasted better. I said I could not decide as both were well and wanted them to pee on me more. Eliza said it would be their pleasure and asked if I wanted to kiss and lick her and Lucy's ass, aware of my ass fetish. I said I wanted to and finger them. They turned around, bent over and stood side-by-side with their asses in my face. I kissed and licked them and fingered their pussies. They held my hands, rubbed their chests, lip-locked and panted in joy. They held their butt cheeks apart to let me lick between them, suck their anuses, and tasted their cum from it as they peed on my hands together. They sat by me and asked to suck my wet fingers, wanting to taste each other's pee. I let them.

They said they loved the taste, then asked if I wanted them to pee on each other when they have sex. I said I would love to see that and for them to hold in their pee as hard as they could while they get oral, wondering how it would feel. They said it would be painful, but agreed to it after I said that I loved to see them clutch their groins, bounce about, and groan and moan as they do that until they pee in their shorts and down their legs.

Then I said I wanted them to drink water when they must go so they would be more desperate and hold in their pee more. They agreed to it too and told me to finger them more and suck their breasts and nipples. I did until they peed and said they wanted to taste their own. I was shocked at this, but let them suck on my fingers that had their own pee. They said they tasted nice. I was glad they liked it. They lifted me back to my wheelchair and moped the floor clean.

They had their sex where they peed on each other the next day. They lay on their bed side-by-side and lip-locked. Lucy took off Eliza's dress, leaving just her panties on and grabbed her breasts. Eliza took off Lucy's shirt and put her hands in her tank top, feeling her skin and breasts before taking that off. They kissed harder as Lucy took off Eliza's panties. Eliza took off Lucy's pants. Lucy lay face-up and bent her knees. Eliza took off her panties and lay atop her to suck and kiss her breasts and nipples as Lucy stroked her hair and ground her teeth in joy. I prayed they would make each other pee or pee unexpectedly in joy.

They lip-locked, fingering each other's pussies. They after a few minutes said their hands felt wet as I hoped then they would pee more. Eliza moved up so her breasts were atop Lucy's face, held her head to them and Lucy kissed and sucked them, spanking her. She panted and they ground on each other's legs.

I hoped they would pee on each other's legs, but did not. Eliza sat on Lucy's face, leaning back to let her give her oral and hold her hands to her breasts. I saw her vagina as she lay with her knees bent and legs spread apart and wished I was giving her oral. Eliza held Lucy's ass and yelled in joy. Then we heard liquid dripping. Eliza said she peed on Lucy's face. It cheered us. Lucy kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes.

She sat behind her and bent forward. They kissed each other's torsos as Eliza moved down until they were in the 69 position. They gave each other oral together and said at a point that they were holding in their pee for me. This was painful, but getting oral felt great. They still did that while yelling in pain and joy until they peed on each other's faces simultaneously. I was joyful to see that. They giggled.

Eliza turned 180 degrees with her legs vertical and feet on the floor to give Lucy more oral. I saw her ass from my point of view and wished I was kissing and licking it. Lucy orgasmed, held her head with her hands and legs and peed on it. They laughed, as Eliza kissed down her wet legs to her feet and sucked her toes. They lay facedown in opposite directions next to each other and kissed down each other's backs arms. After reaching each other's asses, they kissed them all over, then spanked and licked between them and sucked each other's anuses. They orgasmed randomly, then put their heads at each other's cheeks and happily said they were as comfy as a pillow. I loved this and said I wished I was resting my head on them.

The pair the next day fulfilled my pee holding wish in the bathtub, not wanting to clean their bed or floor after that. I watched from the doorway as they held their groin, hopped about and moaned in pain, saying they had to pee. They each drank water, held themselves tighter and shouted louder until they peed almost simultaneously. I loved seeing their shorts wet and pee dripping down their thighs and into the tub.