My Caretaker and her GF Pt. 04

Story Info
A woman and her GF satisfies her patient's next odd fetish.
1k words
2.92
1.9k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My caretaker Lucy and her girlfriend Eliza a few days after they satisfied my pee fetish asked if I had any odd likes I wanted them to do. I said ladies farting during sex, having seen many videos online of that and finding them funny. The actress' reactions from telling her partner that her farts smelled amazing and her to not quit to covering her nose and calling it "nasty" aroused me. Lucy and Eliza said there were a few times where they had the urge to fart while getting their pussies or butthole licked and sucked or ass kissed, but did their best not to. They often, but not always succeeded, then said they could not recall how each other's farts smelled, so this is the perfect chance for them to experience that and cheer me up. I was excited as we watched the porn videos I referred to so they could get an idea on what I wanted them to do.

The duo had their first sex session two days later in their room with its window opened in case we could not handle the scent. They sat on the floor facing each other, took off each other's shirts (they wore no bras), rubbed each other's breasts, and kissed and nibbled each other's lips, necks, and chins. Lucy lay down with her knees bent. Eliza sat behind her and bent forward so they could kiss and suck each other's breasts and nipples and slip their hands inside each other's jeans to feel each other's pussies. Eliza moved down as they kissed down each other's stomachs and sides. Once in the 69 position, the two took off each other's jeans and panties, gave each other oral and spanked each other.

After a few minutes of orgasming, they farted right on each other's faces. Per what happened in one of the videos we saw, we laughed. Eliza asked Lucy how her fart smelled. Lucy said it smelled terrific and if she liked hers. Eliza said she did, but I was not sure if they really loved that smell. They kept giving each other oral and per the video, said they were trying their best not to fart. After a few minutes, they did and laughed. Lucy lifted her legs up. Eliza moved down to kiss and lick all over her soft round ass while farting in her face. Lucy reacted in disbelief and waved about her face. When Eliza licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus, Lucy wrapped her legs around her torso as she yelled, "No," knowing what was coming. Lucy farted on her face as revenge.

She pulled Eliza toward her so her ass was at her face to kiss and lick all over both cheeks and put her arms around her back. The women fingered each other's pussies and said they were holding their farts in for me. It got harder for Eliza as Lucy licked between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus and she yelled in pain and joy. She turned face-up so her ass was atop Lucy's face as the pair bent their knees.

Lucy kissed and licked all over Eliza's ass cheeks as Eliza rest her head on Lucy's pussy between her legs. She said it as getting harder for her not to fart and did while Lucy licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus. Lucy as revenge tightened her legs on both sides of Eliza's head, farted and laughed. She after fondling Eliza's pussy kissed up her back and arms as she moved down. Lucy lay facedown as Eliza kissed down her back and arms and pinched her ass. She upon reaching it kissed and licked all over it and fingered her pussy. When she licked between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus, Lucy farted at her face. She held it to her ass, laughed and farted more. As revenge, Eliza tightened her legs on each side of her head, farted, and laughed. Lucy covered her nose in disgust with one hand and held Eliza's head to her ass with the other. The two farted a few more times, then sat on the floor facing each other to lip-lock.

They asked if I loved what I saw. I said I did, then asked them if they really loved farting on each other. They said they would do whatever made me happy no matter how they felt about it. Thrilled, I said it did not smell as bad as we thought. They said most of the odor went out the window, then asked if I had any other ideas I wanted them to satisfy. I said I saw a clip of two ladies in bras and panties wrestling and reacting differently after farting on each other's faces. They said they would watch the video tomorrow to get an idea of what I wanted them to do. I was thrilled, as they lip-locked and held hands until dinnertime.

After seeing the whole video, Eliza and Lucy said they were ready to copy whatever the actresses did in it in their kitchen with the window opened. They wrestled on the floor until Lucy pinned Eliza atop her in the 69 position. She farted on her face. Eliza said that was gross and managed to flip positions with Lucy after a bit more wrestling to fart on her face. Lucy pushed her off, waving around her. They wrestled for a bit more, then Lucy pinned Eliza to the floor, held her hands, sat on her face and said she liked doing this. Eliza kicked her legs trying to break free. She farted and got off of her, who covered her nose, called it "nasty," wrestled her to the floor, sat on her face facing her body, farted on it and asked how her panties smelled. Lucy said she loved it. Eliza said she felt she would crap her panties. I found that funny, but told her to go to the restroom if that was really the case as feces is dirty and smelly. She did as Lucy followed.