My Caretaker and Her GF Pt. 02

Story Info
A man has a threesome with his caretaker and her GF.
1k words
3.88
6.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing my caretaker Lucy and her girlfriend Eliza having sex was the top thing for my eyes since my near-death experience, but I wished I was giving them oral, kissing their whole bodies especially their buttocks and hearing their joyful reactions. I told them this one evening and that I miss having sex with an ex. They out of pity said we could have a threesome, but they being lesbians would not give me handjobs, oral or intercourse. I was fine with that as my extensive genital injuries made them painful. We ate dinner, then they took me to their room, slowly carried me from my wheelchair to their bed and sat there with me.

We had a three-way kiss as they took off each other's oversized shirts and panties to be nude and asked if they could take off my shirt, wanting skin-to-skin torso contact when they sandwich me after our lovemaking in bed. I let them. Lucy held Eliza and me. We kissed and nibbled her arms and neck, she her right side and mine her left. We kissed and sucked her breast and nipple each with our hands on her pussy and buttocks. I heard her panting in joy as Eliza and I traded breasts to kiss and suck. We kissed down her stomach and sides one after the other before Eliza gave her oral and held her buttocks. Lucy held her head and moaned, as I lip-locked with her, then kissed her right neck and arm. I gave her oral and held her butt as she orgasmed, held my head, and lip-locked with Eliza, who then kissed her left neck and arm.

I kissed down her entire right leg and thigh to her foot and sucked her toes. Eliza did the same to her left leg, then we switched legs. Lucy knelt on the bed facing and holding the back wall as Eliza and I kissed and licked her left and right buttock cheeks, respectively. We traded buttock cheeks to kiss and lick. Lucy banged the wall and yelled in joy. I licked between her cheeks, grabbed and spanked them and sucked her anus. Eliza kissed her entire back. We traded spots.

Lucy cummed into our mouths when we sucked her butthole. She asked how it tasted. We said we loved it. We three sat together and lip-locked as the women fingered each other's vaginas. I held their breasts with each hand as they held them with their others ones. It felt terrific.

Eliza lay on the bed, then Lucy and I lay beside her to respectively kiss and suck her right and left breast and nipple. We fondled her pussy as she had her arms around us, closing her eyes in joy. We kissed down her stomach and sides, then Lucy gave her oral as I kissed her lips, right neck, and arms. I then gave Eliza oral as Lucy kissed her lips, left neck and arms. She panted in joy both times as Lucy and I held her buttocks while giving her oral. She held her legs up and I kissed down her right one to her feet and sucked her toes while Lucy did the same to her left. We traded legs while holding hands and fingering Eliza's for both times.

She lay facedown and we sniffed her ass, then kissed and licked all over both cheeks, right for me and left for Lucy. We traded butt cheeks to kiss and lick. Eliza the whole time banged the bed and rear wall and panted aloud in joy. I was joyful too since women's buttocks are my favorite part of their bodies.

I then licked between Eliza's cheeks, grabbed them, and sucked her anus as Lucy kissed her back. We then traded places and tasted Eliza's cum when we sucked her butthole, loving its taste. She orgasmed and I lay on the bed next to her and we faced each other. Lucy lay behind me, as both ladies wrapped their arms around me. Their breasts were in my face as I fingered their pussies. They orgasmed and lip-locked.

They suddenly and unexpectedly peed on the bed and in my hands at the same time. They freaked out and apologized, but I said it was okay and that my ex loved it when we peed on each other's faces and mouths while giving oral. I was reluctant at first, but it felt great the first time we did it and we did it a lot before our breakup.

The ladies asked if I wanted them to pee on my face and mouth one after the other for our next threesome and I eagerly accepted, saying my ex's pee tasted nice and she said the same for mine, but we never swallowed them. The women laughed, then kissed my forehead one after the other. I put one hand on each of their buttocks, liked how they felt along with the feeling of our torsos touching each other and their breasts coming in contact with my head. They lip-locked more while their grip on me got harder.

We had another threesome in their bedroom the next day. They, already nude, carefully sat me on the floor from my wheelchair. Eliza sat in front of me, held my head to her chest and nipples, and I kissed and sucked them. Lucy sat behind me with her breasts and nipples in Eliza's face and let her kiss and suck them. Eliza lay down with her knees bent and Lucy sat on her face to let her give her oral. I sat by Eliza's legs and bent down to give her oral. The ladies traded spots as we still gave oral, then got on all fours, me behind Lucy and her behind Eliza. I kissed and licked her butt. She kissed and licked Eliza's. I then licked between Lucy's cheeks and sucked her anus. She did the same to Eliza. The ladies traded spots as we kept kissing and licking, then had to end our threesome after seeing it was dinnertime. It was great nonetheless.