My Celebrity Crush Cums in Face

Story Info
An encounter with my ultimate girl crush at an event.
866 words
4.32
7.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate Mckinnon has always been my major girl crush. I've made myself cum over her countless times. It really turns my husband on when I tell him all the things I'd do with and for her.

Without me knowing, he met her agent recently through work, and told her I had the hots for Kate, big time - laughing, her agent gave him VIP passes to an event Kate was going to be at. I reeeally showed my husband how grateful I was when he told me. Within seconds of him telling me I was going to meet her, my knickers were soaked.

That night turned out to be one I will never forget. I was so nervous as I got ready, even though I knew the chances of me speaking to her were slim to none. At the event, Kate looked breathtakingly hot. I couldn't stop looking at her. She noticed me staring early on, and I felt myself going red, knowing all the things I'd done to her in my head before now. She caught my eye once more and it felt like she could see into my mind. My heart raced. I escaped to the ladies to cool off. I was at the sinks when I heard the door open. When I saw Kate in the doorway, my heart stopped.

She'd followed me into the toilets and blocked the way out, meaning I had no choice but to look her in the eye. She looked me up and down, licking her lips. My heart was pounding as she moved towards me and touched my face before slowly kissing me on the lips. Neither of us said a word but soon we were urgently kissing up against the wall, our hands all over each other's bodies. I ached.

I needed to feel my husband inside me but couldn't tear myself away from Kate's lips. She was working her way down my neck, unbuttoning my top. My nipples were rock hard, ready for her warm mouth. Suddenly, the door flew open. My husband was stood in the doorway, staring, a huge bulge growing in his trousers.

"Mmm fuck. You are a bad girl," he said, his hand lightly stroking the massive tent in his jeans.

"Isn't she just", says Kate, gently flicking my bullet hard nipples, taking turns on each of my big milky breasts. "Whatever shall we do with her?" The hot aching throb of my little pussy becoming almost unbearable against my soaking wet thong, as Kate's flicked a little harder. With my husband openly wanking his rock hard cock through his trousers Kate's head dipped and her hungry lips found my nipple.

Before long, the situation became urgent. Sam needed to fuck me, and I needed him inside me, but I also needed to taste Kate. Kate sat up on the sinks, pulled her dress up around her waist - she wasn't wearing any knickers - and spread her legs to reveal her wet pussy while my husband hurriedly pulled his trousers down and bent me over, plunging into me and pushing my head into Kate's lap. My grateful tongue found her swollen clit. She tasted even better than I'd imagined.

Kate moaned as she grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my face deeper into her sex. She tasted so fucking good, I tried to tell her but with my husband ramming his hardon up me like this was his last chance and Kate grinding furiously into my face, I could barely breathe, let alone talk. "Fuck, yes" Kate moaned, "eat me, make it squirt."

I felt my husband's cock turn to iron inside me, I knew he was seconds away from filling my body with his hot cum. "Make her cum, make her do it in your mouth," he said, breathlessly. It drove me wild. I clenched my pussy round his big dick, and it started throbbing, in a moment I was going to be overflowing with spunk. I needed Kate's cum. I grabbed her arse and pressed my hungry lips around her open hole, fucking her with my hungry tongue. She lost control. Her moans became longer and louder she reached down to wank her clit as I tongued her hole, her juice running down my throat as I French kissed her hole.

I felt the waves coming as she squirted in my face and before I could do anything I came harder than I'd ever cum on my husband's still hard cock, the orgasm rippling through me and causing my knees to buckle. As I composed myself, I saw Kate hop down from the sinks, turn to the mirror to check her lipstick and pull her dress back down.

She turned and winked at me, licked her lips, and left the room without a word. I didn't see her again for the rest of the night, but could taste her pussy on my lips for hours afterwards, a reminder that I hadn't imagined what had happened in that bathroom that night. As we left, Kate's agent passed my husband a note with a quizzical look. My heart raced. Dare I dream that there was more to come...?