My Celebrity Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got up and kissed me. Then his lips traced over my right breast and circled around my erect nipple. He kissed it softly and swirled his wet tongue around the areola. Finally, he licked my nipple, and I felt all these amazing sensations in my body. He sucked on my nipple hungrily, his tongue rapidly flicking it while his right hand fondled my other breast.

"Ah, baby!" I moaned as I grabbed his head.

His head then moved to my left breast and repeated everything, but this time his fingers slid into my pussy. The sensations of his tongue on my nipple, his left hand fondling my other boob, and his fingers fucking my pussy became too much for me to handle. I came again; my pussy juices gushed out and my vagina spasmed, the contractions feeling delicious in my body.

"Ah, my God!" I moaned. "Baby, you're so good!"

He kissed me and said, "Thank you."

He then got down again, both of his hands still fondling my boobs. He slurped up my juices and got back to sucking and licking my pussy.

I moaned softly, enjoying the sensations with closed eyes. I started rolling my hips into his mouth. His left hand remained on my right tit; his right hand slid down. He slid his pointer and middle fingers inside of me while continuing to bite and suck. My hands were clutching his curly hair tightly while my heels rubbed on his back. He kept that up until I came again, hard.

"Ah, fuck, baby! I'm coming!"

"Yeah, baby. Come for me. Come for me, baby," he said, looking up at me.

When I was all spent, I laid down on the pool table, trying to catch my breath. He got up and laid down beside me.

"Are you good, baby?" he asked with a soft smile.

"Am I good?" I asked incredulously. "I am in heaven!"

His smile widened and he kissed me lightly.

Minutes later, I asked mischievously, "Why are you still fully clothed?"

He smiled again, aware of what my intentions were.

"Let's get you undressed, baby," I said, and got off the table.

I took his hand and led him to the sofa. Then I sat him down, climbed on his lap, and kissed him for a few minutes. My dress was still slid down, so my boobs were pressing against his black shirt. My pussy was wetting the crotch of his pants. I reached down and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. We both shivered a little at the first contact of my naked boobs with his bare chest. I kissed his neck, then lowered my lips down to his chest.

I got off his lap and kneeled in front of him. I spread his legs and sat in between them. I kissed my way down his chest, all the way to the top of his jeans, my tits sliding along his body the whole time. I continued to kiss him there for a while just to tease, looking into his eyes for his reaction. He moaned softly, but didn't say anything.

I sat on his lap again and kissed him. Then I murmured against his lips, "I'm gonna devour you, baby."

He was rendered speechless by my words, but I didn't need a response. I reached my hands down and slowly unbuttoned his jeans. Then I unzipped them and pulled them down. I rubbed my pussy on his black boxers and felt his penis harden against me while kissing him.

He was ready.

I got down between his legs again and slowly slid down his boxers. His huge cock bounced out and rested on his crotch, pointing up. I shakily took it into my right hand while looking into his eyes. I had never seen a penis before and felt quite nervous about handling it.

I got up and sat in his lap again, his dick throbbing in my hand. I kissed him while rubbing the shaft of his rock-hard dick. I felt his balls against my vagina and his cock against my crotch. I couldn't wait to have him inside me.

I got down between his legs again and twisted both my hands up and down his cock, applying pressure all over it. Then I rubbed the tip and fondled his balls. He shook and moaned in pleasure the entire time and that made me feel so good. When I felt like he was ready, I leaned down and took the tip of his cock into my mouth while looking straight up at him.

"Ah!" he moaned.

I smiled with his cock in my mouth and flicked the tip with my tongue. Then I licked the area under the tip, and he moaned louder. Slowly and steadily I worked my way down, grazing his cock lightly with my teeth. I could tell he loved the sensation. He clutched my hair and moaned as I sucked on his delicious cock, my head bobbing up and down.

"Baby!" he gasped, his right hand falling on my shoulder.

I instinctively knew that meant he was going to cum, but I still didn't move. I kept sucking him, stroking him, and fondling his balls until the last moment when I took his dick between my boobs. He finally came all over my tits with a loud moan.

"Ah, baby!"

I rubbed my boobs on his dick and then licked him clean.

Then I sat on his lap again and kissed him, making him taste his own cum in my mouth.

"Baby, that was so fucking good," he murmured against my lips.

"Yeah?" I asked, as I rubbed my pussy along his shaft. "It was my first time. I hope I didn't do too badly."

"What?!" he asked in shock.

"Yeah, I'm a virgin. I've never really had feelings for anyone..." I said shyly, even though I was basically naked and rubbing my cunt on his cock. "...Other than you, of course."

"Baby, even the most experienced women in the industry can't give blowjobs like you."

"Really?"

"Yeah!" He pushed my hair aside and murmured against my lips, "You just made this even more special. I can't wait to take your virginity."

I grinned against his lips and kissed him before saying, "You don't know how special this is for me. I still can't believe my first time is with you, my childhood crush. This is a dream come true."

He grinned and asked, "Then what are we waiting for?"

I felt him harden against my pussy once again. Suddenly he was looking around and was about to reach for a drawer beside the couch when I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"It's okay, I trust you," I said.

"But what about pregnancy?" he asked.

"I'm on the pill. I knew I would be fucking you any day now," I said.

He smiled and kissed me.

Without any further warning, he lined up his penis to my vagina and pushed in.

His monstrous cock created friction as it tried to enter my tight cunt. Even with my dripping wet pussy, it was really difficult to take him. Slowly and steadily he penetrated my virgin pussy and reached to my cervix. His cock was so massive that it didn't go all the way in but still filled me up. We both moaned in satisfaction.

He slowly and gently thrust in and out of me, making sure not to hurt me. Once we got comfortable, he steadily picked up the pace. He fondled my boobs, and I bounced on his cock, moaning in pleasure.

We fucked like that for a few minutes; then, he wrapped his arms around my back.

"Hold tight," he said and got up with me wrapped around his body. He then stepped out of his boxers and pants.

With his cock still inside of me, he carried me to his bedroom and pressed me up against a wall; I kept kissing him the entire time. As he fucked me against the cool, flat surface, he murmured all sorts of dirty things against my lips.

After fucking me against the wall, he carried me to his bed and laid me down. I pulled off his shirt and he put my legs over his shoulders, continuing to fuck me with steady in-and-out strokes. My pussy was angled up for him to easily penetrate me. We both moaned in intense pleasure while we picked up the pace.

He then pulled me to the edge of the bed and thrust into me. My legs were spread out wide for him. He kept penetrating me with in and out strokes, my juices dripping onto the bed sheet. Then we got in the reverse cowgirl position. He rubbed my clit and thrust into me while I bounced up and down on his dick. I watched us in the large mirror in front of his bed on the other side of the room. It felt so satisfying to see his penis penetrate my vagina - to watch him slide in and out of me.

After that, he picked me up again and laid me on the pillows. We got on our sides and he guided my leg over his own hips. Then he put his leg over my other leg and thrust into me. I buried myself in his chest and surrendered to him as he fucked me at just the right speed and angle.

He just couldn't get enough of me, so he picked me up again and carried me to a dresser, his cock still stuffed inside my pussy. He put me down on the dresser and continued to fuck me. His pace increased to an almost deliciously unbearable level. I was in pure bliss as he fucked me hard on the dresser.

"Ah yes, baby! Fuck me like that! Fuck my tight little juicy cunt, baby!"

"You like the way I fuck you, baby?"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah?"

"Ah, yes!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, just like that!"

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah, my God!"

"You want me to make you cum, baby?"

"Oh yes! Make me cum, baby, make me cum!"

He grinned and carried me to his bed again. I remained impaled on his lap as he sat down on the bed and slid back. Once he was in the middle of the bed, he continued to fuck me. He took in my nipple and sucked on it while thrusting upwards. I ground down on his cock, wrapping my arms around him to pull him closer to my boobs.

After that, he scooped me up and carried me over to the kitchen. He then put me down and had me bend over on the kitchen counter. My tits rested on the cold, hard marble counter as he spread my legs and spanked me a couple of times.

"You're a bad girl, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am!"

He then leaned into my ear and slid his dick inside me.

"You're a bad bad girl."

"Yes, I'm so fucking bad!" I exclaimed as he picked up the pace.

"You're a dirty girl."

"I'm your bad dirty girl. Punish me, baby!"

"Oh, I will!"

He thrust very hard into me and I moaned very loudly.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk tomorrow," he murmured into my ear.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," I blurted in rhythm with furrowed eyebrows.

Then I placed my hands on his hips to stop him. He slowed down and pulled out of me. I turned around and leaned in, pretending to kiss him, but then ran back to the bedroom.

"Hey!" he exclaimed and laughed.

I laid down on the bed on my stomach and waited for him to come back.

I heard his deliberate footsteps, then the rustling of the sheets, then the mattress pushing down. He sat down on my legs, right under my ass, and spanked me a couple more times.

I bit my lip and enjoyed the light slaps on my bouncy ass.

"You're a very bad girl."

"I know," I said, and chuckled.

He then leaned down and kissed both my ass cheeks before gobbling them up. After that, he pushed my tube dress up, pulled it over my head, and threw it on the floor. Then he grabbed the blanket and put it over us.

"You like being fucked from behind?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!" I gasped as he entered my cunt.

"Yeah? You like the way I fuck your pussy behind your back?"

I bit my lip and nodded. "Mhm."

There we were, wrapped under the blanket, completely naked on a stormy night, fucking each other in every position under the sky. I was on cloud nine.

"You like fucking older men?"

"Just you, baby."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, baby."

"You like my 36-year-old cock in your 21-year-young cunt, baby?"

"Hell yes!"

"Yeah? You're such a naughty girl! You like how hard I'm fucking you?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Yeah? You want me to fuck you harder?"

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fuck me all night! I'm all yours!"

He fucked me real hard for a while; I moaned in pleasure with closed eyes and furrowed eyebrows.

Then he flipped me around so that we were in the missionary position. His dick rubbed against my pussy, and he kissed me hard. Our hot, naked bodies were pressed up against each other completely. Every part that could possibly touch, did.

"Ready for this?" he asked and I nodded with lust in my eyes.

He rammed his dick inside my pussy and I screamed in pleasure, my legs spread wide and shook out of control.

"Ah, baby! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me real hard!"

I grabbed his neck and he grabbed mine. He increased the pace while sucking on my tits, switching back and forth between both of them.

I moaned in pleasure and wrapped my legs around his powerful ass.

He then kissed my lips and I felt myself nearing orgasm.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," I whispered.

"Yeah, baby, cum for me, baby, cum for me."

He fucked me at an almost brutal speed for minutes and I rolled my hips into him, my nails digging into his flesh and his teeth sinking into mine.

Finally, we both climaxed into heavenly orgasms with loud, delighted groans. I felt his cum shoot up inside me. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever felt. He slowed down while his dick throbbed and my pussy contracted from our orgasms. He gradually came to a stop but remained inside me.

"This is the best sex I've ever had," he said, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Mhm." He nodded.

"Even better than Shraddha?"

He laughed and said, "Much much better than her, baby."

Shraddha was his ex, whom every fan wanted him to be with since their first movie together eight years ago. I'd been quite jealous of her growing up, to be honest, but now I feel on top of the world.

I kissed his cheek and hugged him.

He carefully laid down beside me so his dick wouldn't slip out of me. I felt some of his semen trickle out down his length and out of my pussy when he moved. We laid on our sides. He put his leg over mine and held me protectively in his arms.

The cold of the night suddenly hit me, but I felt warm with him under the blanket. I gave in to my exhaustion, brought about by the orgasm. I fell asleep with my face buried in his chest, my pussy filled with his cock and semen, and my body enveloped by his warmth.

We fucked multiple times over the course of the shoot in many different locations. We still have three more months left, so let's see how far we take this hook-up. To be honest, I wouldn't even mind fucking him on camera.

12