My Change

Story Info
My change from Dan to Danielle.
1.7k words
3.9
9.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

I will start by saying my former life as a male is just a foggy memory. You see I woke up in a groggy state. The first thing I knew someone was telling me it was time for my dilation. In my drug-induced state, I didn't' comprehend what that meant.

But shortly I did. My feet were put into stirrups and my legs were spread open wide. I felt the coldness of a gel on my crotch. Then slowly ever so slowly something pushed inside my hole. It wasn't unpleasant, it felt nice I felt so wonderful having the dilator opening me up.

It was almost magical as it kept a nice steady pace inside me. It seemed to be expanding inside me.

"Oh yes God yes!" I heard a female voice say realizing that it was my voice.

This went on for a bit and then stopped, I was not allowed to cum just yet. I was told by the nurse who attended me that the Doctors wanted to make sure everything was nicely healed. As it had only been three weeks since the operation.

Once I recovered Nurse Samantha or Sammie helped me from the bed and told me it was time to take a shower.

She was a pretty blond with emerald, green eyes. Her scrubs did very little to hide her ample tits and bubble ass.

Samantha had me walk to the exam room just down the hall. I looked to my left and I saw a cute brunette with a pixie cut hairdo. I smiled at her and smiled back at me. I waved to her, and she waved back and then realized I was looking in a mirror as I saw Sammie standing next to me,

I gasped "Is that me Sammie?"

Sammie said yes honey that is you!

I, I'm beautiful" I said with excitement in my voice.

"Yes, you are dear. Come on Dr. Mathis is waiting for use dear Sammie said.

We entered the exam room and Sammie helped me onto the exam table.

Dr. Mathis came in a short stocky blond. She wore a white lab coat.

"Well Danielle it is nice to see you up and about dear. She stated. "How do you feel?"

"It's an adjustment, Dr. Mathis!" I told her.

"Well, let's exam you, shall we?" She said.

She removed the top of my gown and examined my breasts. My eraser-sized nipples perked up and out.

"Yes, everything seems normal here. Have you seen your breasts in the mirror yet Danielle? She asked.

No, I haven't Dr. I said.

She nodded to Sammie, and she wheeled over a full-length mirror with Very perky B cups. I reached up and touched them. I got a sexual shock from playing them and moaned a little!

"Seems our girl likes her new tits Dr. Sammie said.

Yes, I do nurse! I said.

Now let's exam your vagina Danielle;lay back and put your legs in the stirrups, please.

I did as I was asked.

Dr. Mathis took the speculum from the tray and slide it inside my vagina.

Yes, very nice, coming along the fine, what dilator size can she handle nurse?

She can take a six-inch dildo Dr.

OH? Dr. Mathis said

What a good girl you are Danielle. progressing well Ok You can get up and go back to your room dear.

She helped me up and put the top back on.

Sammie helped me from the table.

I need to pee!" I spoke

Sammie guided me to the bathroom and reminded me to sit down. I laughed as I knew I could not write my name in the snow now

She snorted.

I kep hearing Sammie and Dr. Mathis saying over and over. Tyron.

I was wondering who that was.

I came out of the bathroom semi steading.

We all walked back to my room.

When we were alone, I asked Sammie who Tyron was.

Oh, you will meet him in time dear. And that is all she would say.

I was given daily instructions to walk like a woman, Sway of the hips. Heel-to-toe walking. I went from flats to three inches heels in a couple of weeks. I could be How to speak, act, walk and dress like a woman.

I was given instructions on how to apply makeup. My ears were pierced.

It was a lot of work, but I wanted to be the best woman I could be. I was meant to be Danielle, I felt it deep inside me.

I was given my twice-daily dilator session. I was now up to eight inches in length.

One afternoon after lunch, I was taken to the salon in-house. I was given the full course of treatment.

The girls there giggled "You are going to meet Tyrone tonight sis. We are going to give you the work!"

My hair was cut, frost tips, light rouge, and eyelashes.

I was given a nice blue thong, and lacey blue pushup bra, A blue sundress, and sandals.

I was shown how I looked, and I cried.

"Now sis doesn't ruin your makeup."

They handed me Kleenex as I dabbed at my eye.

They reapplied my makeup and lipstick.

Shit I was hot looking!

I was taken to the sunroom and placed by the window. The last streaks of sun streaking across the sky.

I sat there gazing out the window, anxious to meet Tyrone.

"Excuse me are you, Danielle?" A baritone voice said behind me.

I turned around and there stood a six-foot-tall black man with a tight body. His black t-shirt stretched across his pecs. His six-pack is nice and tight under his shirt, He works in black pants. He had a sweet smile. Nice pearly whites.

I mumble that I was Danielle yes

He took my hand and shook it.

"So, we are to be together tonight Danielle." He said. "We will have a small meal here and get to know to eat other."

So, we had our meal and got to know each other. He had a degree in behavioral health and had never married. He loved reading and hikes.

I told him there wasn't much to tell as I had forgotten my past life.

"It's okay Danielle I have read your file." He said and patted my hand.

There was a sexual charge when he touched my hand.

Sometime later he walked me back to my room. He closed the door behind him. We sat in opposite chairs in the room.

"Danielle tonight I am going to deflower you, but we don't have to if you don't feel comfortable' Tyrone said.

"No, no Tyrone I am okay with it." I told him "I am ready, and I feel comfortable with you."

He stood up and took my hand and I stood next to him. My five-foot-six height was lost in his height.

He moved down, took my chin in his hand, and kissed me. I kissed him back, my body tingled, and I knew my vagina was wet.

He slipped the sundress over my head and placed it in the chair. He unclasped my bra and placed that in the chair too.

Soon he guided me to the bed, he removed my panties, and I was naked before him. My first man. My nipples ached.

He took off his shirt and there it was an Adonis. He slipped off his pants and under the pants were black briefs. I noticed the outline of his cock. I was semi-flaccid. He slipped his briefs off and his cock was now free.

"Would you like to touch me, Danielle?" He asked.

"May I please?" I said nervously.

He nodded and took my hand and place it around his shaft. it throbbed in my hand. Magic was all I can say about it.

He lay me back on the bed, placed a pillow under my ass, and opened my legs. He started to eat me. I moaned. His tongue was rough but gentle. I came for the first time from another person.

He then knelt and slipped his red cock head over my wet slit. Slowly he entered me.

"Are you okay?" He said as he slid a little more of his eight inches into me?

I moaned "Yes Tyrone!"

Soon he was buried deep inside me, his cock throbbing inside me

"Oh, Oh!" I moaned "You are deep inside me. My V v pussy is so open Tyrone."

I giggled as I realized I had just called my vagina a pussy for the first time.

He laughed as he knew why.

He took his time and fucked me slowly and making my sure my pleasure was met as well as his.

After he came, he lay not to me and caressed my body.

"How was it Dani?" He asked me.

"It was wonderful Ty!" I said as I kissed him, tasting my cum with his.

A couple of hours he left as he had to get some sleep as he had a class tomorrow.

We kissed again.

I was all the talk of the clinic the next day.

I told my experience and how it was an epiphany I was now Danielle fully.

Tyrone would make weekly visits and we would make love.

It came that I had to leave the clinic.

I was set up with a new apartment, clothes, and a new job.

I met some nice men, and I was such a slut. I was fucking from Friday nights till Sunday afternoon.

Tyrone came to visit me, and I found out I loved him. No one could fill me with such happiness as he did.

It wasn't sexual it was literal.

We moved in together and he told me that with his teaching and books he was well off. I didn't have to work If I didn't. But I volunteered at the clinic helping where I could give new girls advice when I could.

I didn't mind that Tyrone was deflowering the new girls, I knew he would come home to me after his liaison.

And he did.

Sexually he satisfied me, and I no longer need other men to fuck me I was Tyrones girl.

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers