My Cheating Wife

Story Info
Cheating wife discovered.
1.7k words
3.44
103.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Cheating Wife

By: SexyWriter51

This story is pure fiction, any names or places are coincidental, it may have sexual content not meant for underage reading so please manage with parental guidance, it may also refer to Taboo subject matter and may have Graphic Images, care taken to remove any facial recognition where necessary, edited by word in both formal and professional methods. I hope you enjoy your read

Jeremy was looking at the video clip he had found on his wife's mobile, it was one of four each showing sexual activity ending with a pulsating cock filling her vagina and masses of sperm overflowing and dripping out as it was eventually withdrawn, in fact, It looked to be the same thick veined cock each time, and it certainly was not his...

But why was it there? Whose cock was it, sending copies to his phone before cloning her phone with his, he had decided to wait, he would investigate further to see if there was any more evidence to substantiate his current thoughts.

He was unsure how his wife looked in the positions viewed on the clips, was it her? It just seemed strange for her to have clips of a sexual nature, they had never recorded any sexual activity in the years that they have been married, so yes, his suspicions were very much aroused, and he would now pay more attention to her activities.

He bought miniature cameras, and phone bugs for the three phones they had quite costly but discounted as he went through an old friend who was a private investigator so hopefully worth it, he had offered to investigate but Jeremy declined as he did not want her professionally investigated at this time.

The cameras were deployed, a picture frame to replace the one he purposely broke (By Accident) the hidden camera with remote facilities including zoom, a clock for the living room with a face of them on their wedding day, to go on the wall with a similar camera installed, Bedside Clock with LED Display for ceiling viewing with a camera and a decorated shaving mirror/cabinet for the Bathroom, and finally a USB Hub for the centre console in her car with camera to complete phase 1 of his plan of action.

With Phase 2 He became more attentive to her hobbies and girl nights out, which varied in occurrences, he planned to follow her on his motorbike leaving a 5-minute gap so as not to arouse any suspicions, he also asked more questions, not to heavy, but by way of extending the conversations beyond his usual nod.

Transferring the video clips from his phone to his computer he was able to use tools to try and enhance the action, and hopefully get an idea of the location.

In addition to his plans and ideas he decided to say He had to spend 3 nights away thinking if anything was going on this would be an ideal opportunity to evaluate this theory.

With his car packed which included his laptop and the ancillary equipment needed to view and record from the secret cameras, he set off, his journey was 2 miles to a friend's house (They were away on three weeks holidays) putting his car in their garage he soon set himself up in their large kitchen to see what if anything would happen.

He felt strange, sort of uneasy sat in front of all these little screens on his laptop, unsure on what to do should his worse fears become a reality, His earlier life was in the military, as an office manager with the Military Police, he had handles hundreds of similar cases where stake outs, or surveillance had been used giving him the necessary background to carry out his current mission.

His phone had pinged a few times and women's names had appeared, he moved them into a general folder to run through later, three phone calls had happened two were for him and one was for her from the woman next door, Lazy person he thought, then a text from Julie asking her to call urgently, the auto record clicked on as she dialled and the number answered, Hello this is Julie, wow it was a man's voice, Hello Julie my wife replied, did you get my text I sent earlier?

Of course, was the reply, it sounded urgent that is why I texted you back, what is up he asked, Jeremy's away she said 2 nights, are you interested.... Of Course, was the reply, I was watching the video clips and I am so horny he went on... then why do not you come over and I will rectify your problem she purred... I felt gutted, but she went on you better use your works van to stop any nosey enquires she added... OK see you soon then they hung up.

I was at an all-time low, not sure what to think seeing those clips, hearing the conversation was like a kick in the stomach by a mule.

The bedroom camera started to record her as she got out a handbag from her wardrobe, in it was a see through negligée with the scantiest of thongs I have ever seen, she had never ever worn clothing like this for me... then the Bathroom camera saw her turn on the shower, I saw my wife naked a sight I had not seen for weeks, which I have to say caused a stirring in my groin, a quick shower then dressing and preening in this scanty wear, the outdoor camera showed this electricians van pull up and (Julie) climb out, get a small toolkit from the back and walk to the front door, Fortunately my House Surveillance Camera's which had been in place since we first moved in were still intact and working, she did not know this fact as all the recordings went to a file in the cloud account, which I cleared down each month, I had checked this first and had never seen this man or his van at our house before.

They were embracing in the hallway I could just make out his voice and he was saying how sexy she looked, grabbing his hand she led him upstairs into our bedroom and within 2 minutes they were heavily petting on the bed.

The camera I had on the table and on the wall gave me excellent views, she was soon very aroused and began to suck his large and heavy cock, I had never had that done to me, she had always said it was disgusting... It would seem the opposite now...

He reciprocated by going down on her and she was in total ecstasy, as his mouth went to work writhing under his head hands guiding him to every part of her vaginal area, she cried out, screamed and orgasmed with such an intensity I have never seen before, then he mounted her ramming his large cock deep into her, her gasps and cries of pleasure loud and lustful her legs wrapped round his body he pounded her without mercy and she loved it, egging him on to go deeper, Harder as he thrust into her, I was sat with open mouth and total shock, here was my wife being fucked rotten and I did not know... they both climaxed together in a writhing body twisting culmination her cries and loud moans as he pumped her full of his sperm, she was saying how nice it felt, so hot, to be bred by him, Impregnate my womb she had gasped, fill me with your sperm, Oh God it feels so good, so good, she kept repeating as his thrusts and grunts into her signalling each spurt leaving him and filling my wife.

I had to walk away, I could not get the images out of my head, I could still hear them fucking each other senseless, her climaxes each loud and stabbing at my heart, I decided to call her, and as the phone rang he was telling her to ignore it... but she insisted to answer and for him to be patient, Her voice came on and I said hi how are you, she said fine, I replied she sounded a bit out of breath, lying she replied that she had to come in from outside, with the remote I muted the laptop so as to avoid any feedback, I said what are you up to as I looked at her in the bedroom, I saw him push his already inserted cock deeper into her, she gasped, I said what's up, she said lying again that she was nearly sick, I could see her struggling to keep a steady voice as she talked he was gently fucking her as she spoke to me, the Bastard I was starting to get annoyed and said I had to go, I said I love you to her, her reply was you two, and she hung up, You sod she chastised him don't do that in future, he said what and began to thrust harder into her, she was lost once more in the folds of passion as his cock danced inside her vagina, gasping and groaning she was soon climaxing again...

He left after about 3 hours, she said that he could use the back gate and park in the next street over to avoid to many questions, they had arranged for a lunchtime meet, after he left, she went for a long soak in the bath, the phone rang, it was Sandra an old friend and a frequent night out companion.

The call was highly informative, Julie, was the local Gigolo, all the ladies in the small circle used him, and I could see why now more clearly...

My suspicions confirmed I spoke to my Investigator friend and gave him the go ahead to do his stuff, with the evidence I had gathered he said he would add some more and then give all the details of his investigation to me, a week should be long enough.

My wife was not expecting the evidence I had presented to me, she was totally surprised at the amount of damming evidence I had collected, I told her we were finished and our marriage was well and truly over, and she should leave the house the following day, her pleading and pathetic apologies did not work, she had betrayed our marriage beyond recovery, the trust I had in her was totally shattered, my final words were for her to be happy with Julie.

The End