All Comments on 'My Cheating Wife - Caught in the Act'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
EastCoaster1EastCoaster13 months ago

"...I love it when a plan comes together..."

Hannibal Smith, the A-Team.

Five * * * * * !

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed3 months ago

Slam, bam, smile for the cam, and goodbye ma’am! Precision burn.

Bronco56Bronco563 months ago

Fantastic btb. 5stars

GrandPaMGrandPaM3 months ago

yup. cut and dried. Game Over. BuhByeyeyee

saddletramp1956saddletramp19563 months ago

Love it! The Tramp approves. 5*.

114FSO114FSO3 months ago

Great BURN. Thanks for writing. Can hardly wait for second chapter on how the body builder is dealt with.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfox3 months ago

Oh my, more scribblings from the wonderful mind of miss Cindy makes me a happy reader!

Karn9Karn93 months ago

Short quick and right to the point! 5*

GreyMatter46GreyMatter463 months ago

Short, and to the point. thanks

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Love these drive by stories. Someone always gets what they deserve. Always a fan 5&FAV

ttt59ttt593 months ago

Short and to the point. Nicely done.

Carnes8004Carnes80043 months ago

Nice! Stay safe.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

i liked it. Well written, concise, and had a beginning and end. 4.5*

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

Always great and entertaining stories. I look forward to seeing more.

🙈🙊🙉💨🤔

Bh76Bh763 months ago

Why pay to put cameras in his apartment if he already had them in his house and had his proof?

CindyTVCindyTV3 months agoAuthor

@BH76 Elementary my dear BH, he wanted to burn her in real time, and end the fiasco, once a happy marriage, without lies or the standard cliche's from the cheater.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ3 months ago

I want to know what he has planned for Bigus Dickus (you Monty Python fans are welcome).

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19553 months ago

For a short story, it was enjoyably complete. I enjoy reading your writings.

Rocky62Rocky623 months ago

It would be foolish to let it be known he arranged for breaking and entering as well as privacy violation and admitting it! Not smart

Nasty56Nasty563 months ago

Very well done, even if I prefer longer stories where characters are well defined and the plot is released progressively, this story is very enjoyable.

mainer42mainer423 months ago

no nitpicking here as always. Good story

fritz51fritz513 months ago

Short, sweet, and thorough, loved it. 5*s

Corny1974Corny19743 months ago

That's the way.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Nice story Cindy! I'm surprised though that you write so much about cheating wives. Never did get that story you said you'd send me, oh well. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks for the story, well written, you get better with each submission.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Vengeance is mine sayeth the husband. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As he already had cctv from his own home why the shenanigans with breaking in to the apartment and placing illegal cameras. Just padding out your story. Otherwise good.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice 'Disney for Dudes' fantasy! Illegal cameras, illegal posting of pics on social media: this guy's going to be paying her a bundle.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love Cindy's stuff. Always leaves you wanting more.

sf_operative63sf_operative633 months ago

Well done. ..straight to the point

DIL

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I always love your stories. Keep up the good work. A smile first thing in the morning.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu3 months ago

He should not have divulge the vameras in the lover's house. It would have been more fun and legal to let her answer the door get her served while still conversing with her on the phone. If she had an ounce of intelligence she would realize her cheating is busted and the marriage is done then hubby gets to laugh the last laugh.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No much smart to tell them about the illegal video-cameras in the lover's apartment. Anyway, 5 stars for another rare real BTB (not the fake ones, that are just BurnTheBastard, without touching the slut wife).

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic3 months ago

I would have preferred it to be a bit longer but I still liked it. I would have liked the whore begging in vain. Thanks for another great story with no consenting cuckolds, unbelievable reconciliations or sluts getting away with their slutty ways. THANKS.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonder story, 10 stars! Cheating HO got hers! Now studly will probably drop her and she'll have to work, maybe as an adult actress! Maybe her stud will join her! Keep writing, Cindy Boo!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great short story. You are moving up my list of favorite authors. 5&FAV

PorterrhPorterrh3 months ago

Short sharp and brutal ,,,,

AlanDavidAlanDavid3 months ago

He didn’t burn her or her lover close to enough. We have no idea how the boyfriend is going to react when her clothing and possessions are delivered to his house.. would’ve been nice if he would’ve thrown her out too. But Cindy, I love your writing every story is great this one too. Five stars from me…⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Considering the level of writing CindyTV has produced in the past, this one left me flat. There was nothing imaginative, original or thought provoking. Honestly, I was really excited to see something new from Cindy, I was really disappointed with this effort. Don't get me wrong, I would still love to bend Cindy over the arm of my sofa and pound a big load of my jizz into her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It would have been more interesting and realistic without the 10" dick. 8" isn't that unusual, but 10", very rare. OH, and you forgot to make him black. The wokesters are gonna have a fit. Otherwise, a fun read.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

"What really gave it away was finding a man's sock under my dresser, that I knew wasn't mine." - The other guy didn't notice that he was missing a sock?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cindy doesn't do things by halves, does she? Hope I never get on her bad side. What a burn, five stars!

JR

Hiram325Hiram3253 months ago

Fast and Furious. Well done. Maybe a follow on with the boyfriend's comeuppance?

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

What about the bodybuilder? Letting her know about the illegal cameras kinda wrecked the burn. He's legally toast for that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@Rockyu62 Known to who - the cheating wife? LoL. How was she going to prove what he said on the phone. This story was perfect 5 Stars - Rich76

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Short and to the point. 5 stars DMW aka Sumnut96

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy593 months ago

Cindy, another HomeRun!

Escape_WithinEscape_Within3 months ago

Lovely little piece. I love your longer tales as well. The literary license with the cameras in his home is right up there with cameras in hotel or motel rooms. Lovely point of closure. Thank you for the image links as well. More fodder for one who hopes to "Escape" within his own head. Voted for this one because of the emotions invoked. Can't wait for future offerings so I can continue to live within my head.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Okay tale. Camera at his place unnecessary considering he already had photos and good pre-nup. Three Stars.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married873 months ago

Good story enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good story & writing. But then, look who the author is. She never fails to deliver.

Having said that, the only problem I have is the husband admitting to installing cameras in the boyfriend's place. He could've let her know otherwise that she's not home, letting her think she's being washed. I'd imagine that'll bring a lawsuit his way, unless he could make the judge accept that he didn't do that. Oh well.

At any rate, this's Cindy's story, & 5 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 Big Stars - Nice Drive By!

tizwickytizwicky3 months ago

Well written and expertly done BTB revenge.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Ouch, a classic crash 'n' burn by another witless person!

davezqdavezq3 months ago

Concise. No new ground, really in a BTB story.

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

A true BTB story !

Lifestyle66Lifestyle663 months ago

Okay, I can see the point of burning the bitch in a divorce. But I only vaguely understand the need to try some violent revenge on her lover. IMO, that can show a mental state of the husband which contributes to driving a wife away.

While it takes two to cheat, it only takes the spouse to make the decision. The lover is just a tool, which a cheating spouse could usually replace with another tool. So, I usually consider any thoughts of revenge against the lover to be going overboard.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

STOP WITH THE CAMERA COMMENTS! If you read the story, he only admitted it to the slut on a phone call. It's just hearsay! There's no proof, other than her word, and it would NOT stand up in court...unless they had proof. Great short read - 5 stars for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Simple and straight on.

Cito22Cito223 months ago

5 ⭐️ what else do you give a Cindy story right!! Although shorter than her normal works of art, this one still had the same effect.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great technique, hidden audio/video cameras; who knew? Very original. If you ever want to expand your horizons you might want to include something about the human elements, like motive, morals, emotions, intellectual and ethical weakness.

\

On second thought, that will never sell. Just stick with the technology and the details of the vengeance and retribution. Very compelling, and such rich literary depth. You should throw in a beat down from the cock master once he finds out his rich bitch just messed up his plan.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You've heard of attention whores before? Cindy is turning into a "Star" whore!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pretty boring. Can't see any reason for planting cameras in the boyfriend's apartment if you already have evidence for the divorce. The dialogue between husband and wife didn't add any excitement or intrigue even if he could see she was lying.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What tizwicky said and five stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not as good as many of your previous stories.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hate short stories because theyre usually so good I wish there was more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Short and sweet BTB. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Great story, short and sweet. That cheating bitch will be losing a wonderful life for 3 inches of dick. I would like to read about the trouble coming for the gym boy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bet theres gonna be some people who will claim that he severed ties with her too easily.... but many of you seem to forget that not everyone responds emotionally to highly emotional turmoil like a cheating spouse. For some people they pull back into a shell and become cold and hard and extremely detached... which is also a sign of shell shock or ptsd or emotional trauma....there are without doubt millions of people who would react in a very similar fashion as our main guy here.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well, the part where he asked to the IP to plant some video cameras in her boyfriend's place.... isn't it ilegal? and now that the wife knows what he did, what is going to happen? *

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

We’ve seen this idiocy before. Who the fuck leaves a house, after screwing someone else’s wife, without one of his socks.

Huedogg2Huedogg23 months ago

I think everything was cover......so i bid you farewell

MarmadukephuknukleMarmadukephuknukle3 months ago

BTB, I love it. Five stars, BRAVO!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Game set and Match! BRILLIANT! 5 - Stars!

GardenshedGardenshed3 months ago

Well that truely is a Nuclear BTBitch. Good read .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Straight and to the point. I really look forward to Cindy’s stories, they are awesome!

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ohhh, the naughty wife got a Wake Up call.

Rw43Rw433 months ago

@sbrooks: yeah, I thought the same thing, but then I “assumed” he brought a change of clothes for his Before and After. Either that, or he told his cum-dump to be on the lookout for a sweaty sock but she ignored him once she got her cock fix. Either way, these are very self-centered people who are not overly concerned with screwing up the lives of others.

<>

@Anonny re “Stop with the camera….”: Sure, it’s only hearsay, until stud-muffin starts looking for the cameras hubby admitted to having planted, and then finds…wait for it…EVIDENCE. At that point, It can’t be very hard to end up with enough reasonable doubt to get a search warrant served (necessary threshold in the US). You’ve got a crime, motive, opportunity, an unrecorded confession and a really stupid perp. If he left a paper or electronic trail, both he and his contractor are busted.

So much for that promotion.

<>

@CindyTV: gotta agree with others that this was retread material, but I get the impression that its purpose was to marry the story with the images on the other site. No chance you’re going to post them here? Lit does have an Illustrated Story category, you know.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian3 months ago

Same Story Part 9,877. Use your considerable writing talents and create something different and not aligned with your usual BTB plot. Three Stars for MC's sheer alacrity and your skill.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it, and gave it 5 stars. Him letting her know about the cameras in the boyfriend's house were mainly just for him, as they wouldn't be legal in court. But then he already knew that and would use the video and pics from his own house in court instead. Nice BTB by the way.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

needs a part two. you know the complete down fall of them both!AL

inka2222inka22223 months ago

Nice mild BTB. 750, so it is perfect just as it is. Thank you. It's awesome when this author decide to actually be on the side of the victim of cheating.

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Another great story. I would love a part 2 telling what happened to the wife and how he got revenge on the boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Undoubtedly 5⭐️. I always want to see the aftermath but with some stories all you get is what is on the plate but it was still an excellent BTB story. Thanks for posting it.

willyk1212willyk12123 months ago

its very good but maybe after math follow up

enderlocke77enderlocke773 months ago

so guess the PIs are the illegal kind and probably wont be getting them camaras back lol. but sounds like the dumb husband has the money to pay for them. the wife i guess is believable but wow i mean u sign a prenup that leaves u bankrupt and then chest in an obvious way. there are ppl that dumb out there, more than i like quite sad tbh

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 Stars on a well played divorce . I wish I would have done that . I forgot a prenup on my marriage so she got half of everything here in California . Guys and gals get that prenup . She got a 2200 sq foot house and her car . My laugh of an lawyer was getting her lawyer coffee and donuts . Also get a Great Lawyer

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cindy, Great short story. It is begging for a Part 2! Bruce

CARLVPCARLVP3 months ago

Ben there done that except it was a ring and voice activate recorder on the kome land line before the age of cell phones. The culprit was her former boss and father their son I adopted a one year old. The recorder caught their rendezvouses plans and locations.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Another chapter please 5*

juanviejojuanviejo2 months ago

ANOTHER WINNER CINDY.....CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I so wanted to watch her downfall as she tries to move in and he says no. Then she is homeless and broke and everything she owns is sitting at her big dicked ex boyfriend’s residence. It would have been so much fun to watch. Still five big stars, two moons and a comet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I loved it, and gave it 5 big stars. I too would love to see a 2nd part to this. I realize it'll be hard to write, maybe even a challenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ahhhh, Cindy!!!! Say it ain't so.

HukanuiHukanui27 days ago

I love this, BTB done properly.

JBird11JBird1122 days ago

Straight to the point, like it. Thanks for sharing.

NicealloverNiceallover18 days ago

Short and sweet. I loved it.

Ocker53Ocker536 days ago

Simply excellent ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.