All Comments on 'My Cheating Wife'

by werewolf97

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
tinman69stinman69sabout 20 years ago
great story--very hott !!!!

I did really like this story. but it needs a second chapter! Don't just leave us hanging there wondering how everything was set up and why. Give us a second chapter!!

Good work well written!

tinman69stinman69sabout 20 years ago
great story--very hott !!!!

I did really like this story. but it needs a second chapter! Don't just leave us hanging there wondering how everything was set up and why. Give us a second chapter!!

Good work well written!

tinman69stinman69sabout 20 years ago
great story--very hott !!!!

I did really like this story. but it needs a second chapter! Don't just leave us hanging there wondering how everything was set up and why. Give us a second chapter!!

Good work well written!

tinman69stinman69sabout 20 years ago
great story--very hott !!!!

I did really like this story. but it needs a second chapter! Don't just leave us hanging there wondering how everything was set up and why. Give us a second chapter!!

Good work well written!

NoPookNoPookabout 20 years ago
More please

I hope that you plan to continue this story. I am loving it so far. Please give us more.

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
What.........??

I musta missed something. I don't unnerstand WHY they set him up for rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Obvious

Clearly this is a racist fairy tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More:

Please more. Finish us off. The rest of the story.

Jim

Mr RobertMr Robertover 19 years ago
Why ?

I was enjoying this story very much and looking forward to it developing into an interesting plot.

Alas, the ending although surprising, left me feeling that you couldn't be bothered taking it any further, which is a pity.

Mr RobertMr Robertover 19 years ago
Why ?

I was enjoying this story very much and looking forward to it developing into an interesting plot.

Alas, the ending although surprising, left me feeling that you couldn't be bothered taking it any further, which is a pity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I quit reading

As soon as I learned it was white trash fucking a Negro. No self respecting white girl will fuck a Negro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
unfinished

when comes his revenge? You still owe it to us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
why ?

the writing is good; The "plot" if any is thin. Why this set up ? Not just for cheating I would hope. And when is his revenge coming ? This story is clearly not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
UK

Ah from the UK, that explains the lack of balls and the interest in interacialism

Gary_LostGary_Lostover 16 years ago
Wimp/cuckold

Why would any husband put up with this whore. He must not have any balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You call that an ending?

Terrible ending. You could have went in many different directions and picked the worst one possible. No wonder you wife if fucking around on you. Loser!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ending sux!

good, up until the end! horrid ending - def. needs a re-write, or even better, an actual ENDING! it's like you just abruptly STOPPED writing....

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Fucking Disgusting

Low-life cheating characters in a lousy fucking tale.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
This is the worst of the worst...

I have no idea what makes these jackasses think it cool to write half a story then leave everything hanging but it is nothing but a waste of time, and in this case, A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME...

I got absolutely nothing from reading this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This has got to be the most stupid story I´ve read so far: No plot, no sense and half of it missing. Waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ok

Ok? What was point of writing this, it had no plot, no direction,no eroticism, no reason to be in print. Try again with more effort. A story has to have a beginning, a middle and a conclusion even if that's left to the reader. What you have here is just a random group of thoughts tied together with no direction.

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
What's below "it sucked"?

What's the story? Husband knows wife fucks her boss, boss' wife knows what's going on, why is he set up? This could be the beginning of a good story; but as it stands by itself if kind of......sucks.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
After a promising begining...

After a promising begining the end made the story become one of the lowest I ever read....

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Lowest...

One of the lowest and stupid...after he discovered the cheating of his wife, why didn't she simple divorced him and go live with her boss and his wife? That's what makes this story stupid...

blackswordblackswordover 9 years ago

The only thing that could have made the story interesting is if when the police officer asked him to empty his pockets he has a tape recorder with the entire conversation recorded, a proof he was trapped.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
a tape recorder ?

Any Android smartphone has a voice recorder built-in, I don't know about iPhones or Blackberrys.

CYA is the rule not the exception.

I second the "should have just dumped her"

blackswordblackswordover 9 years ago
Smartphone in 2003 ?

Sorry but they didn't exist when the story was written.

I also second the "should have just dumped her"

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
oh, terribly sorry

Sorry, I didn't realize it was a historical fiction piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rope

Get the rope for this piece of shit White Trash and her Monkey man. they both should be hanging from the big oak tree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pure, unadulterated

crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Darune

Majorly unfinished story 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Let down

Please there must be more to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow This one brings back a load of memories

My wife and I have traveled this trail a many of times 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor, just plain poor

You actually posted this writing. there must be people out there who likes this type of stuff.

Not me so, I give this writing a 1, if I could give it a lower score I would. A negative 500 is too high, by the limited ratings on the site one star.

Really you actually posted this, you must have kept it a secret from your mother.

SigintSigintover 4 years ago
I Was Absolutely Surprised

And that takes a LOT, around here!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Tripe; inane bullshit; if any district attorney were stupid enough to charge this man, having the boss and wife, along with the "victim" testify would destroy those charges, along with the company. That's why companies spend billions on lawyers and settle out of court 99.9% of the time. The chance of this scenario actually happening are non-existent. Why fuck up a decent story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was that a story or just a series of background notes from which you never got round to building anything?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous