All Comments on 'My Chinese BF is Cuckolded Pt. 01'

by francisslope99

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!

Please hurry up and write part two. I want to hear about him liking the cream pie he is going to get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going!

Stories about grooming a new cuck are always great and this one is no exception. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Loved it!

joguyjoguyover 3 years ago
Steve can't wait

and neither can i! just natural cucks i guess, lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anon

I love oriental girls Chinese Japanese Korean Filipino doesn't matter to me. And for them to get banged by a huge cock is very erotic. Very enjoyable please keep them coming :)

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 3 years ago

This story is excellent! I loved that your boyfriend (in the story) was not only Asian, but was portrayed in a positive light. There weren't any racist undertones about him being pathetic or unrealistically passive.

I loved that the relationship(s) were consensual. There wasn't anyone "forcing" the relationship on another. This makes the story very refreshing.

The story was a bit short... but I assume you wanted to see what the comments were going to say. I DEFINITELY would love to see you continue this! Please do! 5* for your effort.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 3 years ago

I enjoyed the start of this story as it was well written and I look forward to the following segments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wanna be Steve..

Please update soon...this is exactly how I wanted my Asian ex-gf to be with me...I love watching her being used by big, strong men

GcoachGGcoachGover 3 years ago

Fucking hot!!! I want to be Steve too!!!

More soon, pleeeeease

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldover 3 years ago
FANTASTIC

please keep writing , more please more

francisslope99francisslope99over 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your wonderful comments!! :*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I loved it

Alex54092Alex54092over 3 years ago
Love Your Stories

Keep up the writing. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wife

I tried to get my asain wife to let a Blackman work his manic on her while I watched. I loved the idea of a black guy with a thick long cock fucking her in front of her white husband. A dominant black guy who’s experienced that would make me lick you before,during and after he used you. Showing you he owned you as long as he wanted to. Making me accept that his cock is bigger and better and that your addicted to how he treats you and his huge blackdick.

1954hall

lalaki39lalaki39over 3 years ago

Outstanding story. I love the build up. cant wait to read the following parts.

lalaki39lalaki39over 3 years ago

Exellent concept. I have a filipina gf, that is very open to letting me watch her with others and me cleaning her :) afterwards. Our relationship is not just limted to her having black men fuck her. She has my permission to fuck anyone she wants at anytime. Sometimes I get a text while I am at work, she is telling me she met someone at a store and will have a gift for me when I get home. Or I have come home from work and she is in our bedroom being fucked. I often let her finish then go in and eat her clean, or sometimes she lets me join. She loves to know that I am watching her. It takes a very special relationship for this to work. If not totally open, honest, and trusting, then jealousy can ruin everything.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 3 years ago

This is my first time reading one of your stories. It is with pleasure that I join the chorus: I have to say I enjoyed this story a lot. 5* ~~ JB Edwards

DavidllahDavidllahalmost 3 years ago

I just starting reading your stories and I'm hard as a rock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

BigJ

I truly loved your story. the Aspen series has me hooked. I live in the SF Bay Area and have provided BBC Bull services to a few Asian/White and full Asian couples. The erotic sensual nature of a Chinese woman and willingness of a white or Chinese man, always made the cockold natural. What made your stories so remarkable is how realistic the dominance of the Asian woman came out. Once she embraced her submissive side to me. My first experience with a petit Chinese woman named MeLing, told me it was cultural of the Ying/Yang of balance.

Please share more stories…I wish I could share my experiences as well as you articulate yours.

I am retired now, but I still explore. It seems like young couples like to have a mature Bull now days

Xoxo,

J

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyover 2 years ago

Love It !!!

I'm discovering that I must be a latent cuckold. I have recently given my girlfriend the freedom to take a big cock lover with the proviso that there are no secrets, I want to know everything. I have strongly hinted that I want to watch. What I haven't yet said is that I would willingly perform clean up duties too. My gf knows I have a love of dressing in lingerie and have accumulated an extensive wardrobe. She accepts but does not (yet) participate in any form of kinky intimacy. I live in hope

Put all of the above together and you have my ultimate fantasy .... a sissy cuckold!!!

Francisslope99, I don't if this series will evolve in that direction? I hope it will, but even if not, it has the makings of a great series. Thank you, and please keep writing. You have a wonderfully erotic talent xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your stories...wish my wife was like you. I'd love to clean her up after she had sex with some hung stud. Your Aspen series got me hooked...keep writing these hot stories!

trisetristrisetrisover 2 years ago

God I love stories where the woman initiates the cuckolding.

shyscholar2shyscholar2over 2 years ago

Oh my goddd for a single page, this was so incredibly erotic and it sounds like you actually have done this kind of thing with your boyfriends before

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have always loved how Asian women look. Some are so sexy and erotic I can’t help but want to see them being fucked to exhaustion. That has included my past girlfriends and wives. I’ve always loved the idea of her being submissive and unable to defend herself as she’s manipulated and another deserving man gets her.

I love her reduced to pleading with him not to fuck her even as he makes her squirm and her pussy wet because she knows he’s going to do what he wants to her.

I love seeing them submitting and addicted to BBC and unable to forget or say no. Like the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfrancisslope99@francisslope99
Mid-30's Chinese woman who has been awaken sexually. My kinks span a range of interests including cuckolding (my fav), race play, light BDSM (giving and receiving), and a few others. I've had threesomes (Asian, black, and white) and swinging once with a white couple but prefer...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES