All Comments on 'My Chinese BF is Cuckolded Pt. 03'

by francisslope99

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 3 years ago

Always nice to see a story like this written from a female's perspective. It's always a little different! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story

I was a cuckold involved in the lifestyle with my late wife for over 10 years. She enjoyed the company of black men and I learned to love that she did. The last 4 years I was feminized by her and our live in black Dom. Your stories bring back very good memories for me of the cuckolding process.

sober71sober71over 3 years ago

Really enjoying this story have added you 5*s all the way.

Listless1Listless1over 3 years ago

It’s great when your bf and you both enjoy the same kinks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hello,

given your fascination with big black cocks after Aspen, why didn't you hook up with a big black man after you broke up with Matthew?

why get into a relationship with a person (asian, white, ..) whom you know from the start that you will not be satisfied. it seems silly and has very little chance of being able to be a long term relationship. mixed couples are very common these days.

a 10 inch big black cock like Lex Steele's, is more of a psychic fantasy than a physical one. ok, i understand for the thickness but the length is of no use.

a porn actress like Katsumi, who specializes in big cocks and is 5'7 "tall, cannot fully take Lex. there is always about 2 inches left out, which is the size of a 6 to 8 inch vagina .

how do you handle the length of a 10 inch with your petite 5 foot build, and even if your vagina is elastic enough. such a dick would be at the level of your lungs.

hoping for a response, thanks for the story and its continuation.

trisetristrisetrisover 2 years ago

Great follow up, really love your story telling style

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfrancisslope99@francisslope99
Mid-30's Chinese woman who has been awaken sexually. My kinks span a range of interests including cuckolding (my fav), race play, light BDSM (giving and receiving), and a few others. I've had threesomes (Asian, black, and white) and swinging once with a white couple but prefer...