All Comments on 'My Chinese Girlfriend Pt. 01'

by ElizabethandBryanMT

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It there a point?

Hope it develops

LikesToWatchHerLikesToWatchHerabout 3 years ago

I hope you'll write more about your adventures together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
kinda gross

woman said she 'didn't like black guys'

guy pushes the kink for...literally no reason.

over and over again, black this and black that.

she's into him, and he has to push some potentially self hating kink. not respecting her boundaries. so it's gross. if she wasn't into bdsm and he kept talking about roping her up, it wouldn't be hot....it'd be creepy. that's what this is.

WardPikeWardPikeabout 3 years ago
Needs fleshed out a bit.

Need to develop the characters and backgrounds, also a minor geographic quibble Montana and Arizona are not part of the west coast. "see the American West" would be better way to frame it. Lots of potential here.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51about 3 years ago
Good Start !

Elizabeth seems like a curious young lady, willing to try new things. It's exciting to see her sexiness unfold. Hope you continue with her story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She had her eyes open to black cock from the two men. Hot little slut like her FOB will get plucked quick. White boy like you will be giving her up to the kind of men she likes. The kind that don’t waste time and take what is there, she just goes along. They can be trained easy when she finds out he’s excited be her tiny body being served up to dominant blacks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizabethandBryanMT@ElizabethandBryanMT
We're an interracial couple exploring our fantasies together. Elizabeth is Chinese and Bryan is a white American.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES