My Chinese Girlfriend Pt. 04

Story Info
Elizabeth starts opening up about her fantasies.
2.3k words
4.13
10.8k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth was getting more open about what kind of sexual fantasies turned her on. She loves porn now. She especially likes the story driven scenes. Over the last 5 months we have been watching videos from vixen.com and the subsidiarity sites like tushy.

I was traveling to different cities for work and spending up to a week away at a time. Elizabeth started to enjoy video chatting about sexy videos she was watching and would send me pictures of herself sucking on bananas to tease me. One of the most memorable was her deep throating a cucumber. She got angry when I jokingly asked if she used it to masturbate while watching Amai Liu struggle with a black guy.

During one trip, Elizabeth messaged me during one of my classes. She surprised me asking if I wanted to watch a couple have sex and them watch us. She told me that she found it on tinder. I was shocked that she was on there and asked why. She said that she heard about it and was curious what she could find on there for our fantasies. As sexy as it was that Elizabeth was getting active in our fantasies, her being on tinder made me a little suspicious about her motives.

When I got back from that trip Elizabeth accused me of cheating. I was shocked at first but eventually she admitted to talking to some guys on tinder that made her worry about our relationship. I struck gold with her and I have no reason to cheat but I can understand how she could think that after exploring tinder.

Elizabeth was very sweet after she admitted to talking to some guys on tinder. I didn't push her to tell me about it right away because of how she was acting. I took her with me on the next trip because she was saying that I was leaving too much and to keep an eye on her activities.

We went to Xiamen which is a beautiful city on the coast. While I worked, Elizabeth was shopping and exploring the beach area. She found a cute little restaurant where I took her for dinner the next night. Our first night was pretty boring because I had to prepare for the week. The second night was quite a rollercoaster ride.

The second night started with a good dinner and a walk on the beach. Then she wanted to try being tied up. I said that it would be sexy so we tried it. That's how our rollercoaster started that night.

After tying her to the bed, I put her eye cover on so she couldn't see anything. Then I set up my phone so I can record her. I knew she would kill me if she knew but I figured that she would love watching it together after she got over her nerves. Elizabeth was already soaked as I started massaging her mound. When she started begging me to fuck her I stopped making her confused and then I asked her about her experience on tinder.

Elizabeth struggled to get loose for a few seconds before asking me what I wanted to know. I asked her to start from the beginning and tell me everything. She kind of cried saying that I'll be mad. I kissed her and pushed a finger inside her telling her that I promise that nothing bad will happen to her or us if she is completely honest.

The profile was set up to look for couples interested in doing fantasies. She then said that she first talked to one guy that eventually sent a picture of his cock trying to get her to meet. Elizabeth said she would never meet up and broke contact.

The next guy was very rich and acted very sweet. He was interested in what fantasies Elizabeth was trying to fullfil. She said she was curious about watching others and the guy said he would like to let her watch. Elizabeth hesitated to continue but she eventually said he also said she could join the sex when she was ready. This apparently turned Elizabeth on and she asked what his wife looked like so he sent her a few pictures of them naked and her sucking his cock.

Elizabeth said she started masturbating to the images when he asked to live chat. She was too turned on and curious so she answered it. He was completely naked and stroking his cock. Elizabeth was shocked at first but he calmed her down saying that she needs to get to know the man she's going to watch with another girl. He convinced her that it was ok because his wife was in the room and I would approve because this is normal. He convinced her to set the phone up and let them watch her make herself cum. She said she felt humiliated after making herself cum as the guy watched her.

I was very shocked that she was willing to do that and not let us record ourselves or take pictures. I was also very turned on by how easy it was to convince her. It made me wonder how far she would go if she was pushed.

Elizabeth said that there were a few others that talked to her but didn't want anything to do with someone in a relationship. That was everything she was able to remember. She cried for a few minutes and I kissed her tears and reassured her that it wasn't that bad. I told her that it was ok when we both are together so she doesn't get taken advantage of again.

I asked her if she still wants to watch others fuck and be watched. Elizabeth said she wanted to try it but she was very nervous. I had her imagine that the guys she was talking to were in the room as I started to kiss her body. When I found her mound it was already soaking the sheets under her. She screamed as I licked her juices up. She was wild as I kept saying that everyone was enjoying the show.

She had no idea that I was filming everything. Elizabeth was begging me to fuck her again and I asked if that was all she wanted. She screamed that she wanted to be watched. I asked who she wanted to watch her and she said the guy and his wife because they were very attractive and she said she wanted to make them cum together.

I rewarded her by finally pushing my cock inside her. She was tied up but she could move in ways I can't explain. I was happy that she had a wild orgasm when she did because she made me cum inside her and it was very intense. She moaned, "thank you" as I struggled to pull my sensitive cock out of her.

Elizabeth rocked her hips smiling about whatever imagine she's thinking about. I asked her if she would prefer the couple or try someone that we could trust before we stepped into the unknown with strangers. She kissed me as I untied her and said she trusts me to decide.

As she was getting out of her bondage, I asked her to show me the couple and she grabbed her phone to show me. While she was doing that, I grabbed my phone and stopped recording and sent it to myself so she couldn't erase it completely if she didn't like it.

Elizabeth was very excited to show me the pictures of the couple. When she opened her phone, I noticed that she had several notifications on WeChat and tinder. She didn't shy her screen away as she was opening the chat with a guy named Fred. I noticed that she was talking to around 10 people who I didn't know or recognize on WeChat.

When she opened the chat, I saw the words thank you under a picture of a very attractive Chinese girl with cum strands on her cheeks and mouth. The girl was the guy's wife and above the picture was an ended video chat. Above that was a personal gif of a hand stroking a cock with the words, "don't be shy" with a wink. Elizabeth showed me the pictures of the guy fucking his wife and even I was turned on. The wife looked like a famous actress in China and I made the comparison which prompted her to tell me about Fred and his cock. She said it was very attractive and it seemed big for a Chinese guy. I don't know much about Chinese men but it definitely was around my size which I feel is pretty average for a white guy.

After talking about Fred and his wife for a few minutes I asked to see the over conversations. Elizabeth was very hesitant to show me and kind of blushed and teared up when she opened the next chat. The words "let me know when you're ready for a real man" were under her response of "I don't know if I can get any time soon." This conversation was a guy smoothly trying to convince Elizabeth to be his submissive. Elizabeth admitted that she was curious about it and wanted to try being dominated like the guy wants. She showed me his pictures and he was definitely better built than me.

His first sexual picture came after Elizabeth asked what being submissive meant. He had a cute little Chinese girl with a leash stroking his cock. It was definitely bigger than mine and Elizabeth's response let me know she was very turned on. She said she would love to be in the girl's place but her boyfriend, me, probably won't approve. She said his cock was like a pornstar and she was curious.

It was definitely turning me on to read her conversations with other guys and she seemed more confident and less shy than with me. Elizabeth kept asking me if I was mad and reassured me that she wouldn't do anything without me. I know she must have masturbated several times thinking about the guys she talked to but I only asked about these 2 and one that had several video chats and very little dialogue. The WeChat name was Russian and had a Chinese girl as the picture.

She didn't want to show me at first but I forced her after she tried to hide it. The conversation was very short with only a few introductions and comments like "she's our current" and "this is her favorite" between video chats. Elizabeth sent them several pictures of herself and some pictures of a friend as well. They were asking for sexy pictures and eventually Elizabeth was half naked posing in her lingerie. She had one selfie naked with her friend but you really couldn't see anything. Her friend is very attractive as well so it was very hot to see the pictures.

Elizabeth said the guys were video chatting the girls they were with and she just watched them like the videos except they interact with their viewers. They do the type that we like to watch with 3 people. I was happy that she was honest and we talked about her friend possibly joining us sometime. She said she would try.

The Russian guys had sent her a message saying that she was very beautiful and they were ready to make her dream come true. She blushed reading it and responded that she was with her boyfriend. I was shocked when they responded immediately with, "he can watch if you want." Elizabeth froze for a moment and then deleted the conversation without saying anything.

Elizabeth admitted that she was very interested in being watched and said she was very nervous about it. I told her that if she wants to try it, I'll make sure it's a safe situation and with someone I trust so she can relax and enjoy it. If it's something she wants to try with the other couple, we can do it after we know that she likes it.

Elizabeth asked me who I was thinking about inviting and I said it was one of my friends and business partners who is open and into this stuff. I showed her the video I recorded of her and said it would be her introduction to my friend. Elizabeth was a little frustrated that I recorded her but she didn't make me delete it and agreed to let me show it to my friend. She asked if my friend was single and I wasn't sure so I guessed and said no. Joseph always has some girl in his bed so it wouldn't surprise me if he had something going on.

The rest of the week in Xiamen was filled with work and spending time together on the beach or shopping. Elizabeth asked me a few times if I set something up but I said to be patient. I called Joseph, who was in Beijing, and we talked about the situation and he said he was definitely interested. I sent him the video and he said she was gorgeous and couldn't wait to meet up.

He sent me a picture of a girl with eye liner running from tears and makup smudged on her face covered in cum. He said Elizabeth was much more beautiful than that girl. Joseph is a very dominant man and he is also very tall. Joseph gave me an idea with that picture and I messaged him saying that we can do it at the party next month which fell on her birthday. I told him a plan and said not to cum until we meet up. He was excited and agreed to the terms.