My Chinese Girlfriend Pt. 05

Story Info
The pool and the party.
3.2k words
3.91
14.4k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our trip to Xiamen, Elizabeth was very focused on her studies and spent most of her time at the library. She said she spent too much time away from her studies which was probably true. We went back to a normal schedule and had sex on random nights when she was in the mood.

Elizabeth was almost acting like she forgot about the whole thought of being watched. I was the opposite. I knew what was coming. Elizabeth only knew that my friend was male and was potentially in a relationship. That idea that he was in a relationship must have made her more open to letting him watch us have sex. Elizabeth didn't even know his name yet and she agreed to let him be apart of our relationship.

One day she was finishing some school work and suddenly stopped and came to bed with me. She kissed me and showed me her WeChat which had a dozen different contact notifications. Elizabeth showed me her conversation with her friend about possibly joining us on the next holiday. Her friend was excited about meeting me and said I looked very attractive.

Elizabeth didn't think I noticed that she still had chats running with the couple and a few others including the Russian one that she deleted in Xiamen. I'm not sure if she intentionally left her phone open with me or she wasn't thinking but she did it and went into the bathroom. My curiosity got the better of me and I opened a few new chats that I didn't see before.

The new ones were short introductions and led to sexual requests and I could tell she didn't respond. One was interesting because it was another girl. The girl was single and Elizabeth was chatting about being watched, watching, and several other things. The girl was very interested in Elizabeth's fantasies and they sent several pictures to each other.

The girl was very attractive and wasn't shy about her sexploitations. Elizabeth was curious about how to focus on 2 guys at the same time and this girl said to just relax and let them guide her. The girl even showed Elizabeth pictures being fucked by 2 guys and said it was one of her favorite experiences. Elizabeth admitted that she nervous about trying it with me and the girl said that I was lucky to have her.

Elizabeth came back from the bathroom teasing me about snooping through her phone saying that I might find something she isn't ready for me to see yet. I joked back that she can't surprise me. She just scoffed and laughed.

We talked about her friend and said she wanted to try to convince her to have sex together but she was nervous about what it would be like to have sex with another girl. I said I would make it my idea because her friend was excited to meet me and apparently Elizabeth has been saying things about me.

Then she changed the focus and asked about the party and her birthday. I told her that we were going to celebrate her birthday at the party because it was going to be the last day of the company party which would give us an extra day before we left. She was excited to meet everyone and she said she was nervous about whoever was going to watch us. Elizabeth said she could guess who it was going to be while we met everyone and demanded that I didn't say anything to anyone.

The party was in Macau at the Galaxy casino complex. Most of our company was staying at the JW which is a fabulous place to stay in the Cotai area. Our room was an executive suite with a separate living area with 2 bathrooms which I thought was weird but it was a very nice room with a nice view.

We arrived the night before the party and toured the city visiting the big attractions and the most amazing street food market in the world as far as I'm concerned. We were out late and finally crashed around 2 or 3 am. We didn't have any sex that night because we were too tired.

The next morning I woke up to Elizabeth texting on her phone next to me. She smiled and asked what we were doing. I told her we were going to the pool for a while and meet a few of my coworkers there. She got upset because I didn't say anything about the pool when she packed. I calmed her down and said that I wanted her to wear a new one that I bought for the trip.

Elizabeth was suddenly excited to see what I bought her. So I got a box out of my bag and gave it to her. She opened it was very happy to find a black bikini. The top was all black and the bottom was black exept for a white spade with a Q in the middle on the back. There's a small one on the front as well. She asked what it was and I said it was casino themed and she said it was because she was Queen Elizabeth. I encouraged her interpretation and we went to the pool.

We found a daybed by the pool next to the bar and sat there. We snapped a few selfies and I sent one to my friend. He immediately responded saying he's just checking in. He said he had the perfect outfit to turn heads.

As we sat there, two other couples from work showed up at the pool and introduced themselves. They got some drinks and we talked for a bit about work and they moved on to the pool to play with a beach ball. That's when Joseph showed up.

Joseph is 6'5 and hovers around 300 lbs. He's built like a linebacker and cut like one too. Seeing him almost made me think I should cancel our plan but I needed to see what she would do.

Elizabeth was laying on the daybed looking at her phone when Joseph introduced himself. She looked up at him as he towered over the bed. At first she didn't say anything and then Joseph said he liked her queen of spades bikini and she said, "Thanks, I'm Queen Elizabeth." Joseph laughed saying that she definitely looked like a queen of spades.

Joseph went to change in the bathroom and I got Elizabeth into the pool. The pool is just over waist deep but Elizabeth is short so it was over her stomach but not quite up to her chest. I had my back against the side of the pool and she was facing me when Joseph came out of the bathroom. I knew exactly when he came out because Elizabeth was staring and I heard one of the other girls gasp.

Joseph walked right to where we were and sat next to me with his legs in the pool. His swimsuit was obscene. He had a Jok g-string that mostly formed around his huge package and barely held it all in. Joseph just sat there with his legs open for a bit while we chatted and the other couple's joined us for our conversation in somewhat of a circle.

Elizabeth got really quiet and seemed to only look up when someone was talking. She kept eyeing Joseph's package and then to whoever was talking. It was fun to watch her struggle with the situation. For a girl who swore she didn't like black guys, she was staring at one a lot.

When Joseph got into the water he made sure he thrust his hips toward Elizabeth giving her a good look as she tried to act like she wasn't looking. She turned just as his package was in the water and tried to hide behind me.

We all started playing a form of volleyball without a net or really any defined teams. Elizabeth and I stayed really close for about a half hour as she was still freaking out about Joseph who she made sure was in her view but at a distance. I was starting to think that she was being honest when she said she hated black guys with how she didn't respond to Joseph in her normally friendly way when he said anything. She seemed to ignore his jokes and barely acknowledged him.

We eventually got everyone laughing at hitting the ball around the group and Elizabeth started to relax and stopped paying attention to Joseph. She was getting aggressive with the ball and it was cute watching her struggle with moving through the water. I started teasing her about being too short to be fast in the pool and that got her to chase me with the ball that I kept out of her reach.

Our group started to dissipate and Elizabeth kept her focus on me as I backed up with the ball keeping it out of her reach. She was reaching up jumping in the water trying to get the ball and when she stopped Joseph surprised her from behind as he grabbed her hips pressing against her. She gasped as his hands pulled her up and against him. He asked if she needed help and she moaned out a yes.

It was a shocking site. Elizabeth looked like she was sitting on his package as he carried her to reach for the ball. She looked into my eyes as she grabbed the ball but she didn't say anything and looked like she was dazed. Joseph grinded her against himself as he set her down and she just stood against him for a few seconds and slowly moved toward me without looking back.

After a moment Elizabeth bounced back like nothing happened and said she won because she had the ball. She hit the ball across the pool. She said she was exhausted and needed a nap. Her voice was shaking as she spoke which I've never seen. I told her that I'll be up in a little bit. She didn't even look back after grabbing her towel and phone.

When Elizabeth was out of view, Joseph and I talked about how the next couple of days would go down. We planned our seating at the two dinners and the awards speeches along with a gambling adventure at the Grand Lisboa the next day. We talked about how we'd get Elizabeth to talk about how she says she doesn't like black guys and see how she would react with Joseph present.

Joseph and I got a drink at the pool with a few of our friends and eventually I decided to go up to check on Elizabeth. When I got to the room, I found her bikini on the floor next to the bed. She must have laid down right away and napped while I was at the pool and got into the shower right before I got back because she was in the shower and the mirrors weren't fogged yet.

I told her she looked sexy in the shower and she didn't respond. She got out and went to change so I took a quick shower. When I got out of the bathroom she was already dressed in her black sundress and I said I wanted to take her shopping for her birthday.

Elizabeth was excited about shopping so I took her to the stores in the hotel complex. We found a boutique clothing store for women that had a huge selection of dresses. She found a tight fowery strapless sleeved white and black dress with a completely open back. She looked gorgeous in it. The next dress she picked was all black with a necklace accessory and said it was a surprise for later. The last dress was a short mini dress with a slightly skirt like bottom without sleeves.

Elizabeth loved shopping there. We ended up getting lingerie matching with her outfits and some for fun. We spent the whole afternoon shopping and exploring the nearby casinos.

When we got back to the room Elizabeth got undressed and tried to decide which dress to wear as I tried to get her to have a quick sex before we went to dinner which upset her so I stopped and helped her choose the white and black dress because it was the sexier of the two I saw her in earlier. I wanted to show her off and told her as much. I told her that we were going to be sitting with my closest friends and she said that she was excited to meet them.

Elizabeth wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me thanking me for bringing her and being the best man in her life. She stared into my eyes as I ran my hands down her open back to her butt and then to her neck. Elizabeth was gorgeous in that dress and I knew everyone would be staring at her at dinner.

I noticed that it fit her perfectly but I could still slide my hand around to her breast. She gasped and gave me her signature turned on face before kissing me and said not until later. When we got our composure back, we decided to go down to the party that was just starting.

We walked into the ballroom and Elizabeth was getting a lot of stares by the other couples in the room. One couple, Sam and Yu, introduced themselves as my closest friends at the party. Elizabeth was checking out Sam as we talked about traveling around looking for buildings suitable for schools. Sam said that he's heard a lot about Elizabeth and was excited about seeing more of her. Elizabeth thanked Sam and told Yu that she was gorgeous.

We went to the bar and got a few drinks as the place filled with our coworkers and partners. I moved to ask another friend a question allowing someone else to take my spot at the bar. Being a little distance from Elizabeth, I had a perfect view of what was about to happen.

Joseph surprised Elizabeth from behind putting his hand on her back, slowly sliding it down to her dress line. She inhaled deeply as he touched her and stared at the bar without looking back as he settled his hand on her waist. He leaned to her ear and asked if she was having a good time at the party. Elizabeth didn't respond in any way I could see. I walked up and asked how he was doing and he said he was great after soaking in the pool.

Joseph said Elizabeth was very shy and rubbed his hand up her back making Elizabeth make a sound either a moan or a frustrated grunt. She never forced his hand away even as he slightly squeezed her collar and neck before standing up. Joseph went to mingle with the other coworkers and eventually started flirting with the bartender across from us. Elizabeth never said anything.

Eventually I got her up to dance and she seemed stiff at first but she loosened up and hardly ever took her eyes off me. She kissed me several times when we would end a song which isn't like her in public and seemed disappointed when we had to sit down for the dinner portion of the night. We sat with Sam and Yu directly next to Elizabeth which made her very happy until Joseph sat at our table.

Joseph sat next to me and made the table laugh for the duration of the dinner. Elizabeth seemed frustrated with Joseph and occasionally said pointed responses to his inappropriate jokes. I went to the bathroom once and he took my seat while I was gone. When I came back, I took my time watching her interact with Sam and the others while ignoring Joseph's advances. At one point Joseph had his leg against hers and his hand on the back of her chair pressed against her open back. She never pushed him back or anything obvious.

When I got back, Elizabeth shrugged a little to get him off her and wanted to go to the bar. Joseph convinced everyone to go too. We sat at the bar with Joseph sitting in the middle between Elizabeth and Yu. He said he needed the emotional support to get the bartender's number to get laid that night because it's been a month. That led to Elizabeth betting that he couldn't get the girl's number or get her to hook up. Joseph took the bet and failed horribly to my surprise. He asked what he owed her and she said he needed to move to the other side of the bar and flirt with guys for the rest of the night. Joseph said that a bet is a bet and did as he was told.

We all continued betting and daring each other to do seductive couple things like Yu taking shots off Sam's lap without using her hands and Elizabeth did it to both Sam and Yu. Yu did one from Joseph's lap and convinced Elizabeth to do it too. Elizabeth hesitated when she got her face in his lap and she dumped it on his lap. Yu spanked her in front of Joseph and said to apologize which Elizabeth did almost as a whisper before Yu groped Elizabeth up her sides as she put her cheek against Elizabeth and said, "Aren't Chinese girls sexy when they're submissive?"

Elizabeth was flustered and looked very turned on by what Yu was doing but then she asked me if she could go to bed. I tried to go with her and she insisted that I stay until the party was done and keep an eye on our friends. We were in the hallway and she kissed me deeply and and said she loved me and I returned the favor.

I went back and our group probably spent a couple of hours drinking and joking mostly about how Joseph kept failing to get the bartender's number. Yu said that she loved Elizabeth and wanted to spend more time with her in the future. Sam agreed and pulled Yu away from the bar to slow dance before heading to their room. Joseph said he was excited about the next day and was surprised that Elizabeth was very hard to read. He continued to say that she was definitely curious but she was determined to hide it. That echoed with me all the way to our room.

It was very possible that I was exposing Elizabeth to my dark porn fantasy of Asian girls getting brutally used by black guys with unbelievably large cocks and that she had been honest from the beginning. She has been very clear about what she fantasizes about and refused to watch black guys with Asian girls. I could have made up her secrecy for not talking about it because of my addiction to watching that porn. I knew that the only way to get the truth was to ask her about it directly when a black guy was in front of her.