My Chinese Girlfriend Pt. 06

Story Info
The real party happens and Elizabeth admits her secret.
5.5k words
4.44
9.1k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to the room, all of the lights were off and Elizabeth was in the bed passed out. I asked if she was ok and she didn't even move. As I got closer, I noticed that she was still wearing her dress. It looked like she just walked in and passed out on the bed. Her heels were like walking into bed and she had barely gotten her little g-string off.

Elizabeth was face down and I'd be lying if I said I didn't think of mounting her. She was in the perfect position for it but I chose to cover her and lay next to her. She never woke up so I decided to doze off as well.

Elizabeth was in the shower when I woke up and took almost an hour before letting me switch off. She was completely ready to go out for the day by the time I got out of the bathroom. She was wearing the short mini dress we bought the day before. We ordered room service for breakfast and Yu called our room saying that we should all go to the Lisboa to play at the casino and shop around the area. Elizabeth was very excited so we finished eating and went down to meet them.

Yu was standing at the taxis waving to us and we decided to let the girls ride together and we went to the Grand Lisboa. Our drive there was about 15 minutes with the traffic. Definitely enough time for the girls to become best friends.

When we got to the Grand Lisboa we all went to the casino and played some games for a while. Elizabeth was talking to Yu about the party and even about how we traveled around the western part of the US. Elizabeth surprised Yu by being descriptive about our first time together. Yu said that it was similar to her and Sam but they were interrupted by Joseph saying that it sounded like a sexy romance. That prompted them to change the subject to finding food.

We found a small dim sum restaurant with small tables and sat down. The table was more of a coffee table than a real table. We all sat around it in a circle but we were all touching knees and Joseph found his seat exactly opposite of Elizabeth. Elizabeth slid her seat back because his legs were too long and she didn't want his legs against her thighs.

It was kind of funny to see her try to act like it wasn't noticeable but it was very obvious. Then Joseph hooked the bottom of her chair with his foot and pulled her back to the table sliding his leg between hers. I didn't see where his knee ended up because we were joking about it and I didn't want to act out of character. His other leg was out to her upper thigh so it must have been against the chair. Elizabeth never looked up at him the whole meal.

After we ate lunch, we split up again and the girls went shopping. I took Sam and Joseph gambling. The girls were gone for about an hour and Sam got up to go to the bathroom. Joseph asked if we were really going to try getting Elizabeth to talk about whether she was curious about black guys or if she ever tried it before. I said that I needed to know. He suggested that we 3 take the cab together so we can force her into the middle and talk about sexual things. I said we needed to get the conversation started with Sam and Yu because she thinks they are going to be the ones watching us. Sam came back from the bathroom and we talked about getting the conversation going and he said Yu wanted to try being with another girl so I said it was a perfect conversation starter.

When the girls found us, we had been playing baccarat for an hour and won a fair amount of money. Elizabeth was excited by seeing our winnings and Yu directly complimented Joseph's "huge" stack saying that it must be 10 times bigger than either of ours. That prompted Elizabeth to briefly stare at his hips which Joseph opened up asking she liked what she sees. Elizabeth didn't respond but quickly shifted to the stack of chips and asked how he won so much. He said, "when you go big, the pleasure and satisfaction are more intense."

Nobody spoke for a few seconds but Yu broke the silence saying that she and Elizabeth deserved the best satisfaction and pleasure in the world from their men. Elizabeth gasped a little bit as Yu wrapped her arms around her. Yu said she was curious about how Elizabeth was in bed and asked me. Elizabeth turned red and then said that I better say she was good. We all laughed as I was hiding my shock at her openness. I said she was the best and Yu would be satisfied.

Elizabeth said shes never been with a girl and Yu said the same thing. We let the girls talk about their curiosity as we left the casino for the lobby area to get taxis back to our hotel. As planned, Sam gathered Yu and said they can't wait to see more of Elizabeth later. Elizabeth said she was excited for later.

When it was our turn to get into the cab, I distracted Elizabeth with taking a picture as Joseph got into the cab. Then I had her sit in the middle. We were all squeezed together in the back seat. If she wasn't so small, she would be sitting on our laps.

Joseph was the first to speak and asked how we hooked up the first time. Elizabeth didn't answer and looked at me so I told him that she picked a hotel room with one bed and was hinting saying she was curious about kissing me. She interrupted me saying that I was taking too long to make a move. That made Joseph laugh and then he asked if it was her first time. Elizabeth blushed with a smile and said no. She said she had just broken up with her boyfriend and he was her first but she finished by grabbing my hands and saying that I was her favorite.

I tried to ask about it but Joseph cut me off asking if she made herself cum before she tried sex. I was shocked by his question and so was Elizabeth. She hesitated nervously and said "yes, but not very often. I did it more when I got to America and talked to Bryan more."

Joseph said I was a lucky man to find a sexy romance with a girl like her. As he spoke, he slid his hand down her thigh and slowly back up on the inside. Elizabeth was staring at what he was doing and looked at me when Joseph's hand started under her dress. I looked out the window just before she looked at me so she thought I didn't know what he was doing. He stopped and moved it back outside the dress but never let go.

Joseph kept asking about different things we've done in bed and Elizabeth dodged most of it with generic answers until he brought up porn. She admitted that she loved watching porn and trying things that turned her on. She said she was excited to watch Sam and Yu have sex and she was nervous about being watched but was excited about trying it. I was shocked to see her open up but it was exactly what we wanted.

Joseph asked who her favorite pornstar was and she asked if he knew who Amai Liu was. He of course knew and she said Amai was her absolute favorite. Joseph asked if she liked everything Amai does and if she has done everything Amai has done. Elizabeth hesitated but then said that my favorite is where Amai is with 2 guys at the same time and then said nothing for a few minutes. I guess we all hesitated to ask the big question and that's when we reached the hotel.

I was the first to get out of the taxi and I turned to help Elizabeth out and then she seemed to fall forward. She made a sound like she was hurt as she went down and was still very much in the back seat. I caught her and asked if she was ok as I helped her out. She just pulled her dress down to fix it and, with a broken voice, said she was fine. As we walked into the hotel complex, she made sure we were behind Joseph.

Elizabeth didn't say anything until we were getting ready for the dinner. I asked if she was ok and she said she was nervous about later. She didn't change her outfit from what I could tell so she was ready to go. I went to the bathroom and we headed to the party.

We arrived at the party to find our friends sitting together already at our table. Yu was sitting next to Joseph and had the biggest grin when she saw us walking up to the table. She knew what was coming. I could tell from the way Yu was looking at us that Joseph told her everything.

Before I could say anything, Yu got up and hugged us and said, "You're going to have a wild night" into Elizabeth's ear. I was nervous that Yu would expose the plan when she insisted that Elizabeth take her seat next to Joseph which Elizabeth took after initially refusing until she saw that Yu was going to sit on her other side.

I sat down between Sam and Joseph. Yu kept getting a huge grin when I looked at her. She even made cryptic statements about how I might lose my girlfriend tonight because of curiosity. Elizabeth clearly had no clue what Yu was saying because she was flirting with Yu in response to make me jealous which made Yu giggle. This continued throughout the dinner and I could tell Elizabeth was very nervous because she barely ate anything.

As the night was concluding, we were watching award speeches and making jokes about the speakers. One of the last comments from Yu was cryptic and targeted towards me. Yu started by saying that she and Sam were going to hit the casino for a while before the big show and grabbed Elizabeth with a hug turning her toward Joseph and asked Joseph how gorgeous he thought Elizabeth was. Elizabeth turned red and Joseph smiled saying that she was the hottest girl he's had the pleasure of playing with in the pool.

Elizabeth thanked him awkwardly and didn't notice Yu was staring at me with a huge grin. Again, I felt like I might have been making a mistake but the thought of Elizabeth being confronted with a black man in such an intimate setting both turned me on and would finally answer the question that led us to that moment. Yu whispered something to Elizabeth and kissed her ear before walking away with Sam. Joseph stood up and moved very close to Elizabeth telling her she was going to remember that night for the rest of her life and that he hopes she enjoys every second of it. He stretched as she stared at his crotch then up to his eyes and she said she hoped his night was just as good.

Joseph walked away toward the bar and Elizabeth and I stayed at the table for a while talking about how much fun we had at the party and how much we enjoyed the city. I could tell that she was excited thinking Yu and Sam were going to watch us but we were both nervous because we hesitated to leave the table. We eventually had to leave.

Elizabeth was nervously shaking as we left the dying party and headed to my friend's room. I was nervous about it too but for completely different reasons. She new she was about to be watched having sex in real life. She didn't know that she was being set up to face the big question head on.

When we got to the room, we talked about anything but what was about to happen and eventually she relaxed. The room was pretty simple with a couch and chair next to the bed. Elizabeth started saying that she was excited to be watched so I sent the text that we were ready.

Elizabeth definitely seemed ready and even stripped for me down to her little thong, teasing me saying that maybe I'm going to be the one watching. I could tell she was a little nervous still but she was determined to do this. That's about when the door knock came.

Elizabeth stood up with a shocked face and asked what should we do. I suggested she answer the door like she was and she hesitated and I assured her that it was ok. I still remember the tone in her voice when she opened the door to find Joseph standing there. All she said was, "Oh my God!"

She was panicking again just like after the pool incident. Her whole body was glowing as she led Joseph into the room. Elizabeth was breathing fast so we immediately started talking about the party to get her to relax. It seemed to work a little bit because she stopped breathing fast and even glanced at Joseph's face when he was talking but she still tried to avoid eye contact.

It took almost 30 minutes to get her to calm down and engage with us about the speeches for our colleagues and then we had some champagne. The champagne definitely made her relax. We started talking about our truth or dare game the night before and it turned into a betting game challenging each other and that's when the trap was sprung.

I knew that she would be having lots of emotions hitting her at once because of our coordinated thought planting over the last couple of days and the pool incident culminating in the long ride from the Grand Lisboa to our party. Elizabeth surprised us with a bet that I would cum before she would while Joseph watched us together. Joseph said he'd take that bet and give her $1,000 if she made me cum first. She immediately agreed turning to me saying that she's getting that money.

She pulled my clothes off and started kissing me sweetly and passionately. At the same time, she tried to get me hard with her hands and Joseph yelled saying that she can't use her hands. I positioned myself on the couch so that I was kind of facing Joseph and he said we needed to be equal so I positioned her on top of me in a modified 69 which forced her to be facing Joseph.

Elizabeth's mound was soaked through her little thong so I moved it down, exposing her mound and I started lapping up her juices. She was really focusing on getting me hard and making me cum. It was wonderful. She could feel me getting ready to cum but she suddenly stopped with my cock in her mouth and she started to shake. Elizabeth pushed her mound against my mouth as I was licking her juices almost suffocating me. She arched her back and moaned loudly letting my cock fall. She struggled to say, "Oh, no. I'm cumming!"

Elizabeth rolled off of me to the floor where she panted for a few minutes then we were disturbed by Joseph clapping and saying, "That was a wonderful display." Elizabeth thanked him awkwardly and a moment of quiet passed as Elizabeth became aware that she lost the bet. She asked what she needed to do since she lost.

Joseph stood up and moved over towering above her. Elizabeth just stared at his hips. Joseph just stood there for a few minutes then said, "We all know you're curious. You can get a closer look than at the pool."

Elizabeth turned to me with a confused and curious blushed face and asked, "Is he serious?" Joseph responds, "We take betting very seriously."

I just stay quiet to see what she decides to do. To my surprise, she slowly sits up and glides her hands up his legs to his crotch area and looks back again before unbuckling his belt and opening his pants. With a quick shake, Joseph's pants drop to his ankles and it's his boxer briefs above her face. She doesn't even look back this time and she slowly pulls his underwear off revealing that monster.

When my cock is hard, it's still shorter. This thing is soft and bigger than 2 of mine thick. Joseph is just grinning at her as she stares at his cock. She eventually said it was too big under her breath before she started touching it. Elizabeth looked up to Joseph and asked if she could just make him cum for the bet. She didn't even ask me. Joseph said, "Yes, but the same rules apply."

Elizabeth got back on the couch so that she was level with his balls but still under Joseph's cock. She puts her hands around the base of his cock like she's measuring it and then does the same with his balls. The thought of what was happening in front of me was making me harder than when she almost made me cum. I knew she would at least play around with it but she shocked me when she brought it to her lips and started kissing it. At this point I started to feel like I was an after thought but I knew that I needed to see how far she would go without being told to stop.

Elizabeth slowly kissed his cock from the tip down to his balls and pushed her little face between his cock and balls loudy sucking in his aroma. She looked up at Joseph as he quickly picked up his phone and took some pictures as she stared at him under that huge soft cock. She looked sexier than any pornstar I've ever watched. I knew she was thinking the same thing.

Then she started licking his cock from the tip to the balls and she takes her time sucking and soaking each ball before giving up saying they won't fit in her mouth. Joseph laughs saying, "Just wait until I'm excited."

Elizabeth moves to the tip and sucks the whole head into her mouth making Joseph groan. She was able to get a little more than half of him in her mouth as she gagged, forcing her to pull it out of her mouth as she lets her saliva drizzle down her chin. Her face changes as she sucks the tip in and out of her mouth as she realizes that it was growing. We're both shocked at how big that monster got. She kept sucking the tip as he hardened.

She started trying to get his cock in her mouth now that it was hard but it was too big and she could barely get his bulging cockhead in her mouth before gagging. After trying for a while, she said it wasn't working and Joseph asked her if she wanted him to help. Elizabeth was sexy asking Joseph to help her make him cum. I felt like I was going cum just hearing her say it with that saliva and precum dripping from her face.

Joseph laid her on her back missionary on the bed and started massaging her pussy with the full length of his cock making her moan hard. She was leaking like a faucet. Joseph increased the pace and she shook with an orgasm. She looked at me momentarily with a worried face and closed her eyes wrapping her legs round Joseph the best she could and starts pushing herself against his cock. She lifted her head again looking at his monster covering her little stomach down to her mound, arched her back and screamed, "Please, just fuck me!"

She didn't even look at me as Joseph pushed the tip against her pussy and she immediately spayed like nothing I've ever seen in real life. After she stopped shaking, Joseph started into her. Elizabeth moaned like she couldn't breathe when Joseph pushed into her. She came hard again squirting across the room and then he just rammed into her.

I'll never forget that look on her face. Her eyes wide open and her mouth gaped like she bashed her knee and was surprised at the same time. Elizabeth didn't make a sound or breathe as she stared into space before closing her mouth and eyes. Joseph didn't waste any time getting into a rhythm. As he pumped harder, Elizabeth got louder.

Joseph is thick like Julio Gomez but hard like Mandingo. After seeing some of these newer stars you could say Anton Harden and Sly Diggler almost make a fair comparison. Any way I compare it, it won't give justice to seeing Elizabeth getting hard fucked by Joseph. This isn't some Asian pornstar, it's the love of my life.

She was screaming and moaning so loud I was worried that the whole hotel was hearing her. Elizabeth opened her eyes occasionally looking at the massive black man thrusting into her and then she would close her eyes again. I think she was in a constant orgasm. Joseph kept a hard pace for at least a half hour before he finally pulled out prompting Elizabeth to look up in time for Joseph to erupt covering her face and hair with the first thick strands of cum. She gasped as it covered her and the next strand shot into her mouth and trailed down her chin. The rest only reached her chest down to her stomach.

Joseph stroked the last bits out into the pool on Elizabeth's stomach below her glazed chest. She just stared at his cock in silence breathing like she just ran a marathon as he emptied his load on her. When he finished, he moved to the other side of the bed and laid down like he fell asleep. Elizabeth just laid there silently staring into space.

She eventually started rubbing his cum on her body like a lotion. Elizabeth left her face and neck covered as if she forgot it was there. Then she started to kind of shiver. I moved her over and covered her with the bedsheet and laid down next to her. She didn't say anything or even look at me as I laid down next to her. Eventually she snuggled up to me but didn't speak for what seemed like an hour. I figured she was processing what had just happened and I definitely didn't want to be the one that broke the silence.

12