All Comments on 'My Chinese Girlfriend Pt. 06'

by ElizabethandBryanMT

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love hearing about asain women that can’t resist aggressive black men. Once she is broken in she will never forget that. I’m not a pussy but I know I will always just watch as a black bull uses her. Me saying no wont stop him and she wants him to take it. It’s so hot to see her treated like that and her cumming so good for him. She’s my wife but he knows what she is and what he can do to her.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love to find out black guys had played with my asain wife till they got a chance to take turns on her. Listening to her trying to make them stop and that I should help her. But overcome with excitement I am frozen as she is worn down till she surrenders and they make her cum. I imagine her feeling so guilty but they keep fucking her every chance they get until she’s wants their bigger cocks, needs them to cum. Love her being turned into a slut who loves two blackmen taking turns on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i came so hard to this. i can't wait for more of Elizabeth and her getting double plucked like a Georgia peach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizabethandBryanMT@ElizabethandBryanMT
We're an interracial couple exploring our fantasies together. Elizabeth is Chinese and Bryan is a white American.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES