My Chinese Girlfriend Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Elizabeth glided her arm across my chest and we locked eyes. She broke the silence saying she was sorry at first but then she paused again turning herself more towards me and wrapped her leg between mine pulling my legs open. Elizabeth didn't break eye contact and asked me why I let Joseph have her.

I froze for a moment and tried to collect my thoughts. This conversation is burned into my mind forever.

Me: I didn't know you would go that far.

Elizabeth: You didn't say anything.

Me: Once you pulled his boxers off, you didn't even hesitate.

Elizabeth: I thought you would stop it and I was curious.

Me: Curious?

Elizabeth: That arrogant smile made me crazy.

Me: I thought you didn't like black guys.

Elizabeth: Well, some black guys are, hmm, attractive.

Me: So you do like black guys.

Elizabeth: He made me pee!

Me: You must have been very turned on. You've never done that before.

Elizabeth: Actually....never mind.

Hearing her say that made my heart sink. She broke character for a moment and let out her secret.

Me: Actually, what?

Elizabeth: I can't say it.

Me: Tell me.

Elizabeth turned to me looking me in the eyes and grabbed my soft cock. She asked if I liked watching her tiny body under a big black man. She started stroking me and asked if I liked watching her struggle with his huge black cock stretching her little pussy. My cock betrayed me as it grew hard instantly, which made her pause for a moment and giggle.

Elizabeth never broke eye contact. She said she was trying to forget about her experience in Georgia but I was too pushy.

She started stroking my cock fast while staring into my eyes and said, "You want me to fuck black guys like Amai Liu and that Chinese girl in that sexy video. Well, I did it in Georgia with David and Jackson. It should have been an accident to forget but you can't let me."

Me: Accident?

Elizabeth: David and Jackson caught me masturbating and they took turns.

(Elizabeth is writing her story about this so you'll have to wait for the details.)

Me: I knew something happened.

Elizabeth: I knew you'd figure it out but I didn't think you would push me to do it again.

Me: I didn't make you do anything.

Elizabeth: You let him seduce me and touch my body.

Me: When did I do that?

Elizabeth: It started at the pool. His swimsuit. His cock is impossible.

Me: The moment you saw it, you haven't stopped staring at it.

Elizabeth: It's so big. I knew he wanted me the moment he introduced himself.

Me: How?

Elizabeth: I know that look. It's the same look They gave me in Georgia. That damn grin. I tried to fight it but Joseph pushed his huge cock against me when he picked me up. He shocked me and made me cum really hard.

Me: It definitely looked like you were freaking out. You left immediately after that.

Elizabeth: I was embarrassed but I couldn't stop the waves hitting me. I thought about it the whole way back to the room and I could feel it after even though he was only pressed against me for a minute.

Me: Did you

Elizabeth: I barely made it to the room. I pushed the door closed and I came again against the door. I could only imagine how it would feel and I barely got the bikini off when I reached the bed. I don't know how many times I came but I knew I wanted his cock. I felt horrible after and I passed out.

Me: You masturbated about fucking Joseph the first day?

Elizabeth gave me a naughty grin, leaned in to my ear and whispered, "Twice."

Me: Twice?

Elizabeth: He made me cum again when he touched me at the bar. At the bar! and I couldn't stop thinking about it so I made you stay at the party so I could fantasize it again.

Me: You were passed out when I got to the room.

Elizabeth: I wanted him to take me from behind while I was wearing that dress. Watching him with the other girls made me crazy. I came three times lying face down and then I fell asleep.

Elizabeth picked up her rhythm stroking my cock as I tried not to cum.

Elizabeth: He had his hand on my thigh the whole ride and you didn't say anything. He touched my mound when you were looking out the window. I wanted him to stop but it was too much. When we were getting out, he gripped my pussy pressing his thumb against my butt and squeezed his hand pushing his fingers inside me. It terrified me but I came. His thumb almost entered my ass as he pushed me out of the taxi.

Joseph turned over saying that she was soaking wet. It surprised her that he was awake.

Joseph: It took that moment for me to truly know.

Elizabeth: Know what?

Joseph: You want black dick.

Elizabeth: Yes

Elizabeth leaned into me and said it was my fault but she loved me. When she sat back up she had her phone and opened it to her secret pictures and showed me her face under a thick black cock. It was from Georgia. She had a dozen or more pictures from her time with those guys. Elizabeth was posing like a seasoned pornstar with those black cocks.

Every picture had a sexy story and revealed more and more about how she let her curiosity lead her to a deeply pornographic escapade with two big black guys. Her secret was now out as she tried to make me cum telling me about her time in Georgia. I tried not imagining her but she knew what she was doing.

Elizabeth made me cum when she begged me to let her have Joseph again. I moaned hard and she says I yelled out fuck as I shot my load. Elizabeth didn't lt me rest as she kept over-stimulating me begging to let her be Joseph's for at least the night. She just started stroking Joseph's already hard pole and mine telling us about her experience in Georgia with David and Jackson. She said the video with the Amai Liu with two black guys always reminded her of Georgia but wished her experience was more of a threesome like Amai or that Chinese girl who ended up getting gang banged by a large group of black guys.

Elizabeth slowly lowered herself onto Joseph until he pushed up and as they dropped, she got three quarters of his cock inside her. She even started rocking her body pushing it in and out of her. She picked up her rhythm and then she started screaming. That's about where she lost control. She leaned back showing me that she got almost all of Joseph inside her which doesn't make sense from what I've watched in porn but she did it. That's when Joseph took over and it was like watching a long porn movie.

She lasted for probably an hour and a half on top and then she begged to be forced from behind as she stroked me back to hardness. I have no idea how many times she came but she was in heaven. Joseph had her screaming things I can't say but were equivalent to "fuck me harder n****r" as she forced me to cum on her face as she refused to let me simply watch and sucked and stroked me several times to completion while Joseph pounded her for the next few hours.

When Joseph was finally ready again, Elizabeth definitely made him cum inside her. She even screamed how hot it was as he pumped his orgasm deep inside her and she moaned she felt full. When Joseph finally finished, Elizabeth layed on her back missionary to keep as much cum inside her as possible as she sucked Joseph's cum out of his cock unti it was back to my size.

Elizabeth made sure I knew he was much bigger by almost touching us together over her face and saying that Joseph is like heaven. She begged to let Joseph have her in the dress from the night before so we went back to our room to have more sex and she made him cum inside her again wearing the dress making her spray again twice.

I almost passed out but she asked about the swimsuit. That was a moment I will never forget. Joseph laughed and looked at me. Elizabeth turned to me too. I could tell she had an epiphany and she said, "Queen of spades."

Elizabeth: That means I like black cock.

Joseph said, "yes" and she spent the last part of the night trying to get his whole cock in her throat. It was impossible but she made him cum one final time and Elizabeth didn't let a single drop out of her mouth as she gagged on his cock. It was wild to see her do it to someone else and much bigger.

We took a shower together and she said she wanted us both at the same time and asked if I thought Joseph would break her ass if she pushed his whole cock inside. Joseph was too tired so we finished the shower and he went back to his room. I'm shocked Elizabeth didn't go with him.

When I woke up, Joseph had texted me saying he was excited about trying a dp with Elizabeth and thought we should try getting her first group fuck with her guys in Georgia. He also said he wanted to take her ass in the pool to see if she could handle a real audience. I told him that she can't say no and I'll get her ready.

Elizabeth and I stayed in bed talking about what happened and she admitted that she obviously liked black guys but was scared of what it would do to our relationship because she really loves me and doesn't want anything to ruin what we have. She now knows that it's ok to have desires as long as we're in it together. It's important to be open and honest with one you love. I just hope it doesn't go too far.

12