All Comments on 'My Christmas Gift'

by GforGraham

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

More! Don't just stop there. It was just getting interesting. Need more! Plus if there was a real bed like that. Shoot me the number so I can call for one ha ha ha. 😏

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmm...

Didn't really go anywhere - just stopped.

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 4 years agoAuthor
sorry

Trying to keep my stories shorter, instead of running into too much as I tend to do. I thought this ended before it got too boring and repetitive.

Had some early ideas of further things along this theme. First would be the bedding upgrade he is offered after he gets his promotion at work.

More to add at some time as he gets more offers to renovate his home. Just imagine a new improved custom made kitchen with hot juicy oven and vibrating blender; dining suite that keeps you eating or being eaten for hours by your under the table companion; or lounge chair that absolutely makes you comfortable and relaxed. The 2 seater even comes with a companion of your choice. Not to forget the next Christmas when he is offered specialised decorations, you will never look at tinsel or elves the same again.

Drop me a note if you want me to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting

Well, well...

LimnophileLimnophilealmost 3 years ago

Exciting and creative. Thank you!

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT3 months ago

Cool Idea, let's See the rest 😜

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGforGraham@GforGraham
I want to write more stories floating in my head, hoping they are shorter. Had 3+ years but cancer is back and treatment is starting. Hopefully this time can be rid of it. 11 Sep 20. Trying to get back to writing. It's slow going, as after 8 weeks of daily radiation treatment ...