My Co-worker

Story Info
Having sex in the office lavatories with a co-worker.
772 words
3.39
25.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Co-worker

Most mornings start with me at my desk in my work station, organizing my work for the day.

Typically, one of my colleagues usually has a funny story from the previous night, and so early morning hours are a good time for narrating stories before the bosses check in.

But on this particular morning, I was having an interesting time with one of my co-workers who always had a crush on me but none of us ever act on it. He was seated sideways across my desk, staring deeply into my eyes as I tried to concentrate on a report that I was presenting later that day.

He finally found the guts to tell me that he liked me. And that he wanted me.

I was trying to be as casual as possible with him, engaging in conversation but trying to get work done. However, the intensity of his stare was too much for me to deal with on this particular morning.

"Why the sudden change of heart?" I asked him as life around the office started becoming tumultuous, "I thought you would never reveal that you like me."

I tried feigning a smile, but I knew it was pointless.

"I had a dream yesterday," James said, "I dreamt that I came really close to death. I was almost eaten by a tiger."

I laughed loudly, drawing attention to my other colleagues.

"It's not funny," continued James, "it made me realize that I should live life to the fullest."

"I like you too, James," I said.

"Why don't we do something about it?" He asked. He had a glimmer of light in his eyes.

I looked up at him shrugged then went on with my work.

"I'd like to kiss you," he said, then hastily looked around, "but in private."

I looked up at him and realized that he was as serious as death. I got up from my seat and started making for the lavatories. I knew very well that he would follow.

Sure enough, in just a couple of minutes, James walked into the ladies toilet. He had a smug look on his face and I noticed for the first time how long his black hair actually was.

I took his hand and led him into one of the toilet stalls. He quickly closed the door, lifted my skirt even before planting his lips on mine. I also hastily undid his belt, making his pants drop to the white-tiled floor in a heap.

His hands were all over me, fingering me, caressing me. My heart was thudding so quickly because I was afraid of anybody catching us. I did not want to think of the consequences of being caught at that time.

I undid the buttons on James' shirt to reveal his hairy chest. His cock was already so erect I was afraid he might stab me in the wrong place. But James was very skilled with my body, his every touch sending pleasurable sensations shooting throughout my body.

My pussy was wet and the delirious pleasure I was feeling was enhanced by him exploiting the sensitivity of my nipples. Before I knew it, he was shoving his cock into my wet pussy and it felt blissful.

He was thrusting inside me quickly and methodically, moaning quietly from the pleasure. All sorts of scents filled up the stall but I was oblivious to them because of how James was making me feel.

His moans became grunts as he fondled with my tits in an awkward standing position. But the pleasure was unmistakable and I closed my eyes to allow the sensations to seep into me like water seeps into a sponge.

He clutched my hips and started thrusting harder, moving my body closer to his. I was feeling lucky that no one had come to the lavatories so far because we were making enough of a commotion for somebody to notice.

But James also seemed oblivious to his surroundings, chasing after a climax. He stared at the roof of the toilet as he continued thrusting, clutching me tighter until I felt a warm spray of cum ooze into me.

He was panting hard as his thrusts gradually decreased in pace and rapidity. I genuinely felt satisfied, happy that it was possible for me to have sex in the office. I never once thought it would be possible.

"That was great," James said, bending over and picking up his pants.

"I liked it, too," I said.

He pecked me on the cheek, put on his pants, opened the door and hastily made his way out of the lavatories.