My Co-worker Clair Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're pretty good at this so far, Danny Boy, but I hope you working up to something if you want to make me cum" she said.

I didn't take the time to respond. I just lowered her legs a little and moved my hands to separate her lips. I didn't really need to; her pussy lips were swollen and separated all by themselves already. I wanted a clear shot to get my tongue as far inside her pussy as I could get. I waggled my tongue and shook my head as I forced my face into her. She felt me pressing on her entire pussy and clit as I licked and sucked at her center. She began to shutter and a hand grabbed the back of my head. Apparently, I was doing something she liked.

I didn't want her to get to comfortable with what I was doing so I drug my tongue up to her clit, flattened it out and rotated her clit back and forth. It had gotten very swollen and I was putting a lot of pressure on it. Clair began to squeal and talk to me then.

"Oh Dan! Fuck! That's it...fuck! Make me cum damn it! Oooohhhh, here it comes you naughty boy!" she yelled.

I reached down with one hand and slid two fingers into her pussy. I reached up with my fingers and rubbed around for her g-spot. I found what felt like a rough spot and I alternated between just pushing on it and rubbing it in circles. Then I pointed my tongue and dug it into her clit. I whipped it back and forth and her hand moved to my forehead and started to push me away, but just a slight push. Clair couldn't decide if she wanted me to stop or wanted more. I glanced up to see her head back, her chest heaving even more and a layer of sweat covering her breasts and belly.

"That's it...that's it...oh my fucking god!" she screamed as convulsions overtook her body. Her orgasm lasted a good 20-30 seconds at that strength, but took another full minute to calm down after she finally pushed my head away with enough force that I knew she meant it. I sat back a little and kissed her inner thighs tasting her sweat and feeling her heat.

When she calmed down, she looked down at me and said, "Please come lay with me. I need to rest."

I stood and climbed onto the couch behind her as she made room for me. As I held her in my arms, my cock settled between her ass cheeks. She felt so good, but the alcohol and the late hour took its toll. Before I realized it we had fallen asleep.

12