My Co-workers Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a surreal moment, honestly. I'm not sure either of us knew what to think. She had a look of uncertainty paired with pleasure on her face, and uncertainty made me worry the was going to get less comfortable as the minutes ticked by and our fun went longer.

I knew partially what to think, and I was doing my best to live in the moment. I was getting to live a fantasy and I was getting to fill a kink I hadn't filled in quite a long time. I was having a tremendous night!

The fact she was a co-worker was in the back of my mind the whole time. Post "Me Too" I could probably be fired with one word from her, and here I was licking her feet after coaxing her to take her clothes off and leave her bikini on. I worried our professional relationship may never be the same. I worried she may be creeped out by me tomorrow morning when we both sobered up (not that either of us was drunk) or when she processed what she was letting me do to her feet.

I pushed those thoughts out and remembered to live in the moment.

'I need to worship and pamper her feet better that I have ever done.... Well, ever. I need her wanting me back here tomorrow and next week.' I thought as I focused my mind on the moment and task at hand.

I moved on from her big toe and forced my tongue between each and every one of her other toes. While I did, I gave each a thorough sucking and worked my tongue diligently between every square millimeter of her sweet sexy toes. A few times a heard more subtle mini moans of pleasure. She even sighed deeply when I sucked on her pinky toe, and I'm sure it was a sigh of pleasure as her smile was a mile wide.

She continued to stare down at me, and my eyes moved around her bikini clad body and bare and toned calves and thighs. I had stopped caring if she noticed my wondering eyes. At this point I thought it would be insulting to her if I didn't check out her barely covered body. She wore the bikini, after all, she knew I was going to get my eye full.

She turned on the TV despite me not noticing she had reached over for the remote control. I stopped, worried something had happened.

"Don't stop, you are doing great, it's just too quiet. I just don't like silence; silent rooms creep me out. Always have."

"Good to hear." I said after a long lick of her arch, but my tone may have given away my concern at the TV going on.

"You aren't creeping me out, I just want to be clear here, just to quiet, that's all." She clarified.

I sighed a huge sigh of relief:

"That's even better to hear! Shall we change feet? Lefty might be getting jealous."

She laughed. "And we can't have that, now can we."

She lifted her left foot as I released her right foot. I grabbed the left softy and continued.

The left was as glorious as the right: soft, supple, beautiful. I was sad, again, that there was no taste or smell outside of that damned coconut body wash.

'If we ever do this again, I have to make sure it's before a shower, not after.' I thought, lamenting that I may never know what her feet actually tasted or smelled like.

I continued, however, and sucked her toes, licked her arches, nibbled her heels, and caressed every inch. Suddenly, I heard the words I knew would be coming sooner or later:

"Well Jeff, as much as I have enjoyed this, and I truly have, but its past 8 and I still need a real shower, not just a feet washing." She said sarcastically.

I took her big toe out of my mouth as she spoke and replied:

"Ok, I guess nothing lasts forever, no matter how great. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it."

"Did you not?" she asked in a concerned tone.

"Oh man, hell yes I did! It was amazing!" I answered just a bit too quickly and enthusiastically.

'Too much! Don't come on to damn strong, you will scare her off!' I scolded myself silently.

Lucky for me she laughed out loud and said: "I'm glad."

She stood up and for a moment (as I was still sitting on my heels) her barely covered pussy was about 8 inches from my face. I instinctively stood, backed away, and checked my phone on the table since I didn't know what to do or say.

"So, what time tomorrow morning?" she asked as she put her shorts and shirt back on.

We were going to the same bank again to work more on the buyout. We were also at the same hotel tomorrow night before we left the next day to return home.

We talked work and logistics for a minute, then said our goodnights. I was sure to stare at her ass as she left.

Chapter 3: Jeff has another night in the hotel with Kelly

The door shut behind her. I was stunned. I didn't know what to think or do. Here I was, sitting in my still damp swimming trunks and a damp t-shirt.

"Whoa!" I said out loud to myself. "Did that just happen? What the actual fuck just happened? That was amazing."

My mind raced as I sat down on the bed. I calmed down, I remember the details. I had just worshiped Kelly's feet. It was long and fantastic. It was awesome. Her feet were so nice: the toes, the soles, the arches, the heels, all looked amazing. I was running out of adjectives....

I realized I had had a boner off and on since she walked into the pool area. I also realized I needed a shower. I grabbed my stuff and some clothes, walked into the shower and jerked off as soon as I was under the water. I lasted about a minute.

I showered, mixed up another rum, watched some TV, and went to bed. The whole night I thought about what just happened and what I would say to Kelly the next day.

The next day we met for breakfast at 7. It was the traditional good morning greeting followed by small talk about the upcoming day. She acted 100% normal like nothing had happened, so I did the same. The day came and went. Dinner together came and went. I began to wonder if we were just going to pretend it never happened and never speak of it again. That would have been fine, I had the memories.

Since she acted like nothing happened, I was determined to leave it alone until she gave me an opening or until she brought it up. I felt I had too: she was married, I'm single. I had decided she would never tell anyone at the bank. I think we all know we would both be looked differently forever. Moreover, someone would probably leak it to her husband. There were no legitimate reasons to tell anyone.

She also had to know that women are judged so much more harshly than men for everything. I always hated that, I honestly did. For example, we all know that a girl who sleeps with a bunch of men is a slut. A whore. A tramp. There are dozens of words for it, and they are all negative. Conversely, a guy to sleeps with a bunch of girls is a ladies' man. A stud. A player. Terms other guys are envious of.

I fucking hate that logic, and I'm not sorry for stating it that way. When I was young, I wanted to sleep with more girls, just like every other straight man in America. I never understood why we men shoot ourselves in the foot by calling girls sluts after they sleep with us. When we do that, we discourage them sleeping with any other guy next time. I wanted to be that next guy she slept with! When she gets labeled a slut, she is less likely to have sex with me or anyone else. I always wanted someone to fucking explain that logic to me.

Anyway, sorry for the ranting, and back to my story. On the way back to the hotel after dinner, she spoke:

"So do you want to talk about last night?"

"Sure. I wasn't sure if we wanted to or not. So, I had kinda decided to leave it alone."

"Why?"

"I don't know.... You are married? We work together? I think we both know that no one at the bank can ever find out anything, right? They would never look at us the same again."

"Oh yeah, never. No one. Period. My husband can never find out. It won't break us up, but he may never trust me again."

We talked more about how secrecy was paramount, then she pressed me more about the experience.

"What would you change about the night? Are there any details you would change?"

"Well, I don't know..." I responded shyly, "Definitely not your outfit."

"Yeah, I bet!" she said with a laugh, "Seriously though, anything?"

"Ok, yeah, but I fear it may creep you out. I don't want anything I say now spoiling either of our memories of last night. I thoroughly enjoyed that. I really did."

"Ok, as long as it is feet related, I won't be creeped out. I promise. And I know you enjoyed it, it wasn't hard to tell."

"Ok then, here goes." I said, still unsure how much of my inner desires I wanted to put out there. "I wish we had done it before the hot tub, and here's why. There was no..... personality?" I said, immediately regretting my word choice.

"Personality?" she asked before I could clarify.

"No, no, that's not it. Poor word choice." I said as I paused before continuing. "There was no taste, no smell, no flavor at all. It wasn't personal. Maybe that is a good word after all? I don't know, but I tasted and smelled was coconut body wash. I loved doing what I did, it was amazing, but it would have been better for me if we did it before we washed your feet."

"I see. So better after my feet have been in shoes and socks for a while?" she asked.

"Absolutely. All day would be perfect."

"So, like right now? It's 6:30, my feet are pushing 11 straight hours in socks and boots."

"Uh... yeah, I guess, but that isn't what I was trying to imply. Honest, it wasn't." I said, feeling guilty about making her think I wanted a repeat of last night. I absolutely did, but I didn't want to push too hard.

"Relax Jeff!" she laughed. "It's ok, I want to repeat last night too."

"Wait, really?" I said, somehow stunned at her words.

"Um, yeah. Why not? You do too, right? Don't be shy now, I saw how dedicated you were to my feet and how much you got into it."

I paused, unsure what to say. She continued:

"And I had a thought about that. I used to do this with my boyfriend in college, and I really miss what we used to do...." She went on for the next 10 minutes or so.

I don't remember all the details, but it seems she used to dominate her ex-boyfriend in multiple ways, one was with her feet. She would be in control, she would order him around, and he would serve her feet however she liked. It sounded a bit like a dominatrix thing, but it sounded amazing. My ex-wife had a bit of an arrogant/entitled side she could bring out in the bedroom or during our foot fun when in the mood to do so, which wasn't very often, but she was no dominatrix.

It sounded like Kelly was an amateur dominatrix. She was asking if she could dominate me, "make me" worship her feet, and be in control of me. She was gaging my limits on the subject, and before she stopped talking, I knew I was all in.

100% in. Not a question to be answered. I was down. I would be her submissive. This meant she wanted more of last night. I had a boner before she gave me a chance to talk.

However, I decided to play it cool until she stopped her story before saying.

"Sure Kelly, I guess we could try that, it sounds like it could be fun."

"Are you sure? I'm worried you aren't convinced."

"No, I'm in. Let's do this. I mean, I haven't done anything quite like that, but if we can do anything like last night, I'm in." I said while trying not to be too eager.

"Ok! Good deal!" she said enthusiastically as we pulled into the parking lot of the hotel "Ok, it's 6:40 now, let's go to our rooms now and I will be in your room in 10 minutes. Will that work?"

"Yeah, sure, that works for me. What should I do? Should I change?" I asked, not sure what to say but feeling that I had to say something.

"No, you don't change, if that's Ok. I will be there in 10 minutes, just be ready for me and be ready to go with it. If there is anything that's too much for you just be ready to say so. Ok?"

"Ok." I said confidently

"Great" she said as she walked to her room as I walked to mine. I left the lock lever extended to prevent the door from closing and locking so she could enter as she pleased, and I waited. I turned on the TV, sat in the office chair on the far side of the room, looked for some sports, and waited.

Ten minutes later she entered wearing the same gym short and tank top from last night. I quickly looked at her feet and she had on tennis shoes with white socks rising a few inches past her ankle. I also noticed the same dark blue bikini peaking out from the tank top. I instantly felt a boner stirring down below.

"HI Jeeffff..." she said seductively and confidently, a huge grin spread across her face. "...are you ready for me."

"Yeah, I think so."

"Good! Are you ready to be my little foot boy?"

'Foot boy? Did she just ask if I wanted to be her little foot boy?' I thought to myself as she shut the door, locked it, and walked over.

'Think fast!' I continued to think as I spoke up:

"Yeah..... Yes, I am." I said decisively

"Were you about to call me ma'am?" she asked.

I was two seconds from saying "yes ma'am", but I'm not sure how she knew that.

"No, I wasn't going..... Ok, yeah, I was two seconds from calling you ma'am but I stopped myself."

"Good. You will now call me your Queen, because that's what I am. I'm your Queen and you will obey." She said assertively as she walked straight over to me.

"Do you understand foot boy?"

"Yes, my Queen." I replied as she now stood right in front of me and looked down and directly into my eyes.

"Good boy. Now get out of my chair and move it to where it belongs." She commanded as she pointed between the beds. She clearly wanted the chair in the same position it was last night. Her tone had changed dramatically from the Kelly I knew and interacted with all the time. This was a dominant, commanding, and imposing tone of voice. I didn't think her capable of such an attitude, but here it was.

It seemed I delayed too long while thinking about this new Kelly I was seeing for the first time. She noticed my delay and spoke again:

"Now."

"Yes, my Queen." I replied. As I spoke, I saw the look on her face. It was a look that would best be described as playful joy. Her eyes were lit up in a way I had never seen in a woman who wasn't my lover. I obeyed without delay.

"Did you like my bikini last night foot boy?" she asked boldly.

"Yes, my Queen."

"Would you like me to wear it again?" she asked boldly again as she moved to the chair but did not sit.

"Yes, my Queen."

"Will you earn the privilege of seeing me in my bikini? It's earned by pleasing my royal feet." She asked, continuing her interrogation in that powerful tone.

"Yes, my Queen."

"You better. I will not tolerate unworthy foot boys."

I was starting to like the assertive tone. No, that's not enough: I was starting to love it! She was taking control of the situation, dictating what was happening and bossing me around. I now had a massive boner (again).

"Now, I seem to remember my foot boy wanted my feet to have some personality? A taste and a smell of a day in socks and boots? Is that right foot boy?"

"Yes, my Queen."

"And my foot boy likes the way I look in my bikini?" she asked, her tone still assertive and dominant.

"Yes, my Queen."

"Here." she commanded simply as she snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor in front of her in one sexy motion of her right hand.

"Yes, my Queen." I said obediently as I walked over and sat on my heels in front of her.

She remained standing for a moment, still in socks, shoes, gym shorts, and the tank top while staring down at me. She put her right shoes on my left thigh and issued another command:

"Untie. Loosen the laces."

"Yes, my Queen."

She repeated with the left shoe. When both were untied, she lifted the left shoe and commanded me again:

"Remove."

"Yes, my Queen."

I did just that with the left and repeated with the right after she put the right shoe on my thigh. She then peeled off her tank top revealing that same super sexy bikini top from the night before. I stared up in awe and the beauty towering over me and awaited her next move.

She tossed the shirt on the bed then shimmied out of the gym shorts and dropped them to her ankles. She straightened back up and my eyes took in the sight in front of me: bare thighs, bare belly, and a bikini covered pussy. She pulled me back to reality by snapping her fingers again. I looked up as she lifted her left leg and spoke:

"The shorts, foot boy."

"Yes, my Queen." I said subserviently as I pulled the shorts away from the space that had been occupied by her left foot. I repeated as she lifted her right foot. She snapped her fingers again, but I wasn't sure what to do. I looked up at her awaiting instruction. She smiled warmly and commanded once again:

"Give me the shorts, foot boy."

"Yes, my Queen."

I gave them to her, and she tossed them on the tank top and sat down in the chair. She still loomed over me as I sat on my heels, but not near as much as when I stared up at her 5'10" frame standing over me.

"Now foot boy, these are the same socks I have been wearing all day. The only break was five minutes ago when I traded boots for tennis shoes. What do you want to do with them. What will you do for your Queen?"

"May I smell your socked feet my Queen?"

"Yes foot boy, you may." She said as she stifled a giggle. I thought it was likely a giggle of the power we both knew she was exerting over me. Maybe it was a giggle of living out a fantasy of hers? Maybe a giggle of my quick submission? Maybe a giggle about the fact she was using only her feet to dominate me? Maybe a giggle of me answering to "foot boy" and calling her "my Queen"?

I couldn't be sure at the time, but she giggled and her face was lit up in joy and delight, so I decided to go with it and not care why she giggled. I grabbed the right foot gently yet firmly and brought my face right to it. I buried my nose in her socked toes and inhaled as deeply as I could, exhaling through my mouth and lining up another huge inhale of her feminine foot scent.

It was glorious, even through the sock. It was addicting. It made me want more, so I spoke:

"May I smell both your feet at once my Queen?"

"Yes, foot boy, you may."

I brought the other foot up to my face, and I noted that she did not help me out by lifting her foot. I looked up as I buried my face between her toes and saw her smile and a look that was different than the night before. There was more confidence behind it, I thought, but I wasn't quite sure at the moment. I had the feeling that she was enjoying her power over me. It was a huge turn on.

Several deep inhales later she spoke. It was almost as if she were reading my mind:

"Would you like to take my socks off foot boy?"

"Yes, my Queen." I answered anxiously. I peeled off the socks from her left and buried my nose in her toes while I peeled off the right and brought it to my face.

Again, it was incredible. The smell was intoxicating. It was exhilarating. It wasn't overpowering, but it smelled of a cheesy or vinegary smell? Maybe that isn't very descriptive, and I don't think those are the right words. It was bit of sweat, a bit of feet, and a bit of woman femininity. I loved it.

I thoroughly enjoyed every breath. I stuck out my tongue and prepared to start at her heel and give her entire sole a long flat-tongue lick that would end with my tongue between her toes. I stopped and asked:

"May I lick your feet and suck your toes my Queen?"

"Yes, foot boy, you may."

I flattened my tongue and licked as long a foot lick as I have ever licked. I ended by swirling my tongue around her middle toe and in between it and its neighboring toes. She let a another one of those subtle moans like last night, and that motivated me to keep working the toes.

The taste was better than the smell. It's weird to describe how a foot tastes, just like describing the smell, but it has its own flavor. To a foot guy like me, the flavor of Kelly's feet matched the aroma, if that's possible. I don't know how to best describe it, but its more than just a taste of skin, especially when they have been in shoes and socks all day.