My Co-workers Feet

Story Info
My story of traveling with a co-worker and foot worship.
17.4k words
4.79
16.2k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My co-worker's feet

Hey folks, my name is Jeff. I am a long time reader of Literotica and I have a story that I think you all may appreciate. It is just as much an update on my life and the strange (yet amazing) development that occurred in it recently, but I think you may like it.

To introduce myself a bit, I'm basically your average guy. I've been an "Average Joe" my entire life. Having said that, I don't mean that as a negative: I love my life and (outside of a few exceptions) I would not trade where I am for anything or any amount of money. I'm 49 now, 5'11", and somewhere around 180 lbs. most of the time. I think that last number gets bigger in the wintertime, but who's counting. I always wanted to hit 6 feet, but that just wasn't in the cards and I'm probably due to shrink away from that number as I get older.

I won't bore you with all the details, but I'm from a small town in the Midwest, I was an above average student in school, and an average baseball player in the spring and basketball player in the winter. Later I went to a directional university in my home state. I'm not from Colorado, so instead of being able to get into the University of Colorado I went to Southern Colorado University. I don't even know if there is a Southern Colorado University, but hopefully I am painting a picture of where I come from.

I married my college sweetheart and settled down in our college town when we both got jobs there. My job was at a large hotel and conference center. It wasn't what I originally wanted, but I got on there while my girlfriend (later wife) finished up her own degree. I got on with catering services in the conference center. I started as the man serving your beer, getting your extra table/chairs for the registration desk, and everything else you needed at whatever conference or wedding you were attending. I was promoted there, stayed on longer, and it became more permanent when my girlfriend got a teaching job in the same town.

I was there for 27 years before leaving recently for me new job, more on that in a moment. During that time with the hotel, I became the jack of all trades and master of one: logistics and coordination. I am organized! That's my best talent and gift, and I used that to travel up the chain at that hotel and make a very good living in the process.

I have two beautiful children: a daughter in her mid-twenties who will probably marry her current boyfriend any year now and a son finishing up his bachelor's degree at college. Neither live with me or in their hometown, but they are close enough I see them often but not regularly. Neither really need their dad to look out for them anymore, which makes me both mildly sad and immensely proud at the same time.

I recently got divorced and moved into a small apartment while my wife kept the house. It wasn't a bad or bitter divorce: we just grew apart with age. I think we both knew, deep down, that the marriage was coming to an end when the kids moved out, but I wasn't ready to admit it and always hoped she felt differently. It turns out she didn't feel different, and now we have a relationship and are friendly with each other but no longer in love.

Being friendly and cordial with my ex is great, and it made it so much easier on the family. We still talk at family functions and are present for events in our kid's lives, but we don't hang out outside of family functions.

Within a few months she was already living with her new boyfriend. I always wondered if she was cheating on me with him and if that caused the divorce. Either way, I don't harbor any resentment as I knew the marriage was over anyway. When she moved into her new man's house, I moved back into our home and I'm able to host the children whenever I have the chance. I live there alone.

I have tried dating, and while I haven't found a new girlfriend yet I have met another recent divorcee and we now have a "friends with benefits" style relationship. We meet for dinner and sex about once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less, and that fills some needs that I really needed to have filled. The sex is pretty damn good, I am happy to say, but the relationship is a bit distant. It's obvious she isn't ready to "let me in" emotionally. I'm not sure why, but it's obvious.

I have tried to push us to another level since I really like her, but she recoiled emotionally for a week or two when I brought up moving in with me. That scared me. A lot. I don't want to lose her, so I'm going to be patient and hope something changes.

I'm still looking for a new woman and I only go on a date with a new woman every couple of weeks. I'm super selective on who I meet as I have this current "relationship". I think she knows I'm still looking, and if she asked I would be honest about it. I get the feeling she is looking too, but she knows I would be with her in a heartbeat when she is ready. I am content with that for now.

Now, this isn't my biography or Wikipedia page 😊! I know what site this is, I will get to the point now. That point starts with my new job: banking. Specifically, I was headhunted, through a friend, to move to a regional bank. This bank is expanding in a big way and they are buying local banks all over the Midwest. They hired me on to handle logistics of buying smaller banks, integrate existing employees, and taught me the banking software they use. I was tailor made for this. It was as if my 27 year career in the hotel's conference center was all in prep for helping with banking takeovers.

I currently travel all over the Midwest working with newly purchased banks. I never particularly liked traveling for work, and I felt lucky I didn't have to do much of it when I was with the hotel. I always hated getting done around 4:30 or 5:00 pm and then having the rest of the night to kill in a hotel. Sure, there was usually dinner and maybe a few drinks, but that often depended on who I traveled with. Sometimes I was in my room by 6:30 or 7:00 with nothing to do but drink and watch TV.

Now I travel with my new companies lead banking associate: Kelly. Kelly is 31 and happily married with two kids. I have met her husband through work social functions, and he is a really nice guy. Sadly for me, this won't be a story about the main character banging the hot co-worker. So, if you stop reading now, I understand.

Kelly is about 5'10" and maybe 155 or 165 (I'm a terrible guesser of a woman's weight). She has that type of body that was probably a perfect 10 when she was younger. I am sure that 20 year old Kelly had a perfectly sculpted ass and leg combo that made every man drool. She is still tremendously beautiful, and what society would deem as "flaws" I find to be incredibly hot.

For example, she isn't model thin. She is far from fat, but Playboy isn't calling her if you know what I mean. Her hips are pretty wide, likely from childbirth, and her ass is just a bit bigger than society deems beautiful. Her belly isn't a washboard, but it is still flat and decently toned. She also has what some would call "thunder thighs". Overall, she has the look of a woman who is toned yet soft all over her body.

I. Love. Her. Look. I love every part of it. Forgive my language: but fuck what society thinks about what is beautiful in a woman.

She has dark brown or black shoulder length hair and green eyes. She pairs that would a great smile and bubbly personality that just invites friendship. I feel very lucky to see her at work almost every day and even more lucky to travel with her and only her. Her only flaw, in my opinion, is how she dresses: it is fairly conservative.

She has never worn sandals around the office, much to my dismay, and she often has on professional dress clothing. Never a low cut blouse, never skin tight black pants like many of the bank tellers, never anything that would blow a man away. She always looked good, don't get me wrong, but always professional and never, ever, anything that could be considered sultry.

We usually travel alone, just us, but occasionally others come along. It was on one of our solo trips where my story gets fun. We were in a hotel in some town, I remember exactly where but I'm not going to say. It was a typical day: we spent the day at the bank that our bank had bought, we left around 5, we ate dinner, and we retired to the hotel. At this point it was around 6:30 or 7, and this is the time of the night where we say our good nights and leave each other alone.

Normally I have a bottle of rum that I pair with a Coke from the machine and watch whatever game may be on TV for a few hours and go to sleep. Sometimes I will hit the elliptical or the pool and hot tub by myself, but not all the time. This night was a hot tub night. I grabbed two Cokes, mixed a heavy dose of rum into both, and went to the pool. I swam a few laps for some exercise and then moved to the hot tub. I was sitting alone, drinking my drink, leaning my head back with my eyes closed when I heard a voice that would lead to a major change in my life:

"I thought we said good night a half hour ago! What are you doing in my hot tub?!" Kelly said, feigning offense that I was somehow trespassing on her hot tub time. To catch you up, we have been traveling together for three or four weeks and we have never overlapped in the gym, pool, or hot tub.

I was stunned to see her, and even more stunned to see her in flip flops, short gym shorts, and a tank top that showed the straps from a dark blue swimsuit wrapping around the back of her neck. She walked right up to the opposite side of the hot tub, shifted her weight to her left leg, and stared down at me while awaiting my answer. She started tapping her right foot on the concrete floor as she waited, smiling down at me. Lucky for me, I was quick with a reply despite being stunned and excited.

"That was my goal!" I taunted with a smile as I looked up at her, "Somehow I just knew this would be the first time we overlapped in the hot tub."

"You're right, we haven't, have we. Why is that?" she replied, making conversation.

"Good question......" I replied, continuing the small talk. We chatted for a bit about our hotel habits, and while talking I took breaks from making eye contact to look around and sneak peaks at her feet. I did this for a few reasons, the first and biggest is that I have a huge foot fetish. A crazy foot fetish. An obsession. I love women's feet!

This was great when I was married. My wife indulged most of my foot fantasies (not all) and let me massage her feet, paint her toenails, lick her feet, suck on her toes, and generally worship every inch of them. She had her limits, and I know she wasn't that into it. She was just into it since I was into it. However, she did genuinely enjoy it sometimes, but I didn't think she enjoyed it every time. So, I limited my foot worshiping to once every week or two. Part of it was because I knew she wasn't that into it and I didn't want to push my desires too much. Part of it was raising two kids and never knowing when the bedroom door may open or when someone may come down to steal a drink of chocolate milk when they think mom and dad have gone to bed. The last thing either of us wanted was either child seeing dad on his knees with mom's foot in his mouth!

Now, however, it's been months since I have gotten any foot time. Sure, I have my "girlfriend" with benefits (or whatever we are) that I sleep with fairly regularly, but I haven't opened up about my foot obsession yet. She hasn't accepted me yet, and I don't want to scare her off if she is grossed out by feet or the idea that I want to lick and suck on hers.

So, I have some pent-up horniness for women's feet that has been aching to be released. I have it in a real bad way!

Anyway, back to Kelly. She stood there, looming over me while I sat in the hot tub and she stood and the opposite edge. It was a square hot tub, and the room was empty as it was a random weekday. I could not see much, just that she had on black flip flops with blue straps sitting between her big and second toes. I could not see much as my head was basically at foot level. I really wanted to see her toes, specifically if they were long or stubby, fat or thin, painted toenails or not. She obliged by kicking of a flip flop and dipping her right foot in the water.

'First prayer answered!' I thought silently to myself. Long toes, fairly thin and perfect, with blue toenail polish. She had amazing toes, and the top of her foot was super cute too.

'I like blue toes,' I continued to think while she talked about her family, 'and it fits well with the blue flip flops and what looks like a blue swimsuit. Please, for the love of God, let it be a traditional bikini and not something new and lame!'

My thoughts continued as I listened to her, watched her foot in the water, and lamented the high waisted swimsuits, new fad bikinis I thought were stupid looking, and the comeback of the one piece. I know, that's a sexist way to view women's swimsuits, but it's how I feel. This is my story, after all.

I looked back up and she was still talking, but her expression had changed. A sly smile crossed her face despite her not talking about anything funny. It wasn't much of a smile, and it was gone as soon as we made eye contact again, but I was sure it was there. I had that feeling of anxiety and feared I may be busted, but I quickly told myself I was good.

'Busted for checking out her feet? Surely she didn't notice, right?' I thought to myself. 'Surely not, but I better watch it just in case....'

"So, can I join you?" she asked politely. "Or do you want it to yourself?"

"Please. It is your hot tub time after all, right?" I replied as I waved my arm over the hot tub in an inviting way, smiling at my own joke.

She smiled and nodded, then turned and walked away to drop her stuff in the nearest chair. She kicked of those blue flip flops first, but her bag down, turned back toward me, then stripped of the tank top to reveal a classic cut bikini top! It was cut low to show some cleavage and left her belly fully exposed. Her tits looked amazing sticking out the top of that bikini, and they were probably every bit of a C. The bikini was blue with a white pattern on it, and when she turned around to drop the tank top I saw one inch thick straps tying in the middle of her back and at the back of her neck.

To make it an even more perfect moment, she pulled down the gym shorts while facing the wall to give me a view of a bikini clad ass. It. Looked. Tremendous. It wasn't a full coverage or conservative mom bikini, thank God, but wasn't a cheeky look or thong. It was pretty traditional, and left half her ass hanging out for my viewing pleasure. There was a bit of a wedgy on the right that she reached down to fix before turning around.

'Jesus freakin' Christ....' I thought silently as I gawked at her body.

She walked over, sat down in the hot top opposite of me, and we continued to talk. My views of tits and ass were now gone, and I was a bit disappointed as I expected her to sit on the edge with her legs in the water for a while. That would have given me a good view of her boobs for a while longer. That was OK as I planned to stay longer than her and get another eye full of ass when she got out and walked over to her towel.

"Is that Coke in that Coke?" she asked in a tone implying she knew the answer already.

"Sure." I replied while smiling. "There is Coke in the bottle, yeah." She laughed a fake and knowing laugh as I continued, "Is that water in that water bottle?"

She had carried over her insulated water bottle and had it in her hand, and it was not her typical water bottle she carried to meetings.

"Not a drop!" she exclaimed confidently. "I'm a dirty rule breaker tonight, and it's my favorite white." She went on to say the maker of the wine in the bottle and we talked for a bit longer.

About ten minutes into our conversation (we were now talking about the latest banking transition) she lifted her right foot up and out of the water, seemingly stretching her leg while curling and spreading her toes a few times. As she was directly across from her, I couldn't help but notice her pink and super sexy soles. They looked terrific: smooth, moisturized, not a hint of a callous (although I'm sure there were a few). They had that perfect pinkish hue that any foot fan would love.

It was beautiful for me: her foot posing for me with her pretty face in the background behind it. I stared directly at her foot until it disappeared back under the water.

I didn't worry about being busted, honestly, she was directly in front of me, how could she know? However, I continued the conversation quickly once her foot vanished. Then, as I had hoped, the left foot emerged and did the same thing before diving back under the water. I was starting to really enjoy the night!

I finished my rum and Coke and reached back for my other bottle, taking a pull that was larger than I needed at the time. I made a bitter face and she laughed.

"Is that Coke too much for you tonight?" she taunted. "Or did we mix that one up a little strong?"

"Maybe just a bit strong." I replied with an exaggerated and sarcastic tone.

At this point both feet came up, just like before, but for only a moment. I was looking that way anyway, seriously, again, she is directly in front of me, so I helped myself to an eyeful. When the feet retreated down under the bubbling water I thought I saw that same sly smile. Again, it was gone as quick as it may have appeared and she continued talking.

'What a great night....' I thought to myself as the conversation turned away from work and back to life. Each foot made another quick appearance, and I did my best not to be too obvious when I checked them out.

About ten minutes later she scared the literal shit out of me when she said:

"Ok, I have to get out."

"Already? It's only been 15 minutes?" I said while trying not to obviously plead that she stay.

She lifted herself up and sat on the edge, again directly across from me, leaving her calves and feet in the water. She leaned back and supported herself with her arms and clarified.

"Oh no, not out out. Just out of the water for a minute out. I felt like I was starting to cook."

We continued to chat, I drank my rum, and she took more and more small pulls of her wine. As we talked, each foot took turns lifting up out of the water, again right in front of me, and did a little stretch. The toes flexed and the soles wrinkled seductively, then the toes spread out and almost asked to be sucked on. I found myself looking at them as they left the water as her leg straightened, but I always tried to quickly look around or re-establish eye contact. I thought I was doing a good job of getting a glimpse of her soles without her noticing I was doing so. I was also very conscious of not getting busted for staring at her boobs. She had a great rack, don't get me wrong, but we all know you can't let yourself get busted gawking at your co-workers tits now a days. It's not 1976 anymore.

I didn't see her sly smile return, and it made me wonder if I ever saw it at all. This was turning into a great night indeed! I started to feel proud of myself for getting my eyefuls of her feet and body without her noticing or making her uncomfortable in any way.

A little while later she got back in, but this only lasted a few minutes. She made some comment about how potatoes feel when they boil, then she lifted herself out again. I feared the worst, I feared she was going to leave, but I didn't say anything. If she left, I would get that long awaited look at her ass with a wet bikini plastered to it.

Instead, she had other plans. This, my friends, is where it gets really interesting. She sat on the edge of the hot tub, then kicked her legs out of the water and off to her right, my left. She crossed her legs at the ankle, right ankle over left and leaned back while supporting herself with her arms. Now I had a side profile view of her barely covered body, and the sole of her right foot was in full view. She had such beautiful feet, and here was the right one on display for my viewing pleasure.