My Co-workers Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." she said strictly. "Foot boys sit on the floor. Down." she commanded.

I obeyed.

She lifted her feet and put her shoes on my chest. She tried her best to put on her mean bratty face again, but once again she could not keep a huge grin of pleasure at bay. The combination of failed bratty look and that grin made the situation so much hotter than two weeks ago.

She was trying to play a role of bratty dominant alpha female, a role she obviously wanted to play, but it was obvious she isn't a brat. She is a sweetheart. She wanted to play the role, I accommodated because I thought it was the most fun thing I had done (outside of sex with my somewhat friend who is a girl) in a long time, but she wasn't very good at hiding her joy. For me, I thought it was hard for her to be bratty and dominant while a huge grin of pure joy was stuck on her face.

The commands continued:

"My shoes, foot boy."

"Yes, my Queen." I said as I gently removed her shoes. I started with the right and tried to lift her socked foot to my face for the smell that I was dying to smell, but she pulled it away from me and put it back on my chest.

"No." she commanded simply as she did this. "Who do you think is in control here?"

"You, my Queen." I said as I inhaled through my nose deeply anyway, hoping to get a preview of the smell of her sweaty feet. I got a tiny waft of the smell, and it was tantalizing.

I quickly removed her other shoe and supported her foot in front of me and waited, unsure what to do. She wiggled her socked tones and continued issuing commands:

"Socks." She said simply

"Yes, my Queen." I said, now knowing what was coming. I removed the sock and that foot planted itself on my face like it was made to fit there. She spread her toes and put them over my nose. I inhaled deeply as if it were a reaction.

I immediately had to adjust the boner raging in my pants. I heard her giggle as I did so, but she stifled the giggle as continued:

"Sockssss, foot boy." She said, holding the "s" like a child impersonating a snake, "That last order was plural, both socks."

"Yes, my Queen." I did as I removed the other sock after she lifted her foot of my chest.

She placed that foot right next to the other. Now my face was covered by her sweaty feet. I was in heaven. I think I'm out of adjectives to describe how great they smelled, but this was a bit overpowering. It was still an incredible moment, please don't misunderstand, and they were just as enchanting as they had been after a full day in shoes and socks. However, this moment was that moment turned up to 11.

They felt clammy, still damp with perspiration. They were also warm and soft. She played with my face a bit, moving her feet all over and taking turns wrapping each set of toes around my nose. She rubbed them a bit roughly across my cheeks and forehead and smashed my nose more than once. At one point she was grabbing my right cheek with her left foot's toes and I may have grunted in discomfort.

"Am I too much Jeff?" she said, breaking character away from Queen and back to mom and friend and co-worker. "I can tone it down, but I thought you might like this."

I had not opened my mouth since her first foot took up position on my face, every deep breath had been through my nose so I could inhale and experience every instant of the moment. I didn't want to miss any single chance to take in the aroma of her stinky and sweaty feet. It crossed my mind that this may never happen again, I was going to enjoy it as thoroughly as humanly possible.

"No, my Queen. This is amazing. I'm loving it. I'm absolutely in heaven. Please don't stop. I will beg," I replied, exaggerating "will" for effect. "Honestly, I will beg for you to continue. I would get on my knees to beg, but I hope being under your feet would be sufficient."

"You are a charmer!" she said as she laughed at comments. "Ok, I heard that grunt and I worried I was being too rough on you."

"No..." I started before she interrupted.

"Quiet foot boy." She said as she snapped those fingers again and tried again to put on her mean face. She leaned forward to loom over me even more that she was already and continued:

"You will speak when spoken to. Now you will tend to my feet." She said as her mean face gave way to that huge grin.

I continued to inhale deeply as she went back to giving my face the odd massage she had been giving it a moment earlier. She clicked on the TV, but she watched me sniff her feet as much or more than she watched the TV. She said "background noise" as she clicked it on, reminding me she did not like rooms that were too quiet.

Her feet cooled a bit as the damp perspiration evaporated slowly off of them, and they seemed to get a bit more clammy. I thought the experience was amazing from my perspective, but I worried her toes may be getting cold. I'm not sure if I was right or not, but she spoke the command I had been waiting for.

"Are you ready to clean my feet? And no, you don't get a rag or bathtub, your tongue cleans your Queen's feet, my little foot boy."

I think I forgot to answer. I immediately put my tongue between those sexy and sweaty toes and polished every inch to a sweat free saliva covered shine.

The taste was odd at first. Part of me screamed that this should be gross, despite the fact it had been a fantasy of mine since I could remember. However, that part of me didn't scream long after I looked up at her and saw how much she was enjoying it. I realized how much I was enjoying it. I did my best to live in that moment.

The taste was indeed odd, but one flavor overpowered all others: salty. It was incredibly salty. The first taste was almost too much, but I kept going and quickly realized that I loved it. It did take a moment to acclimate my tongue and taste buds to the taste, but after the first 15 seconds her sweating feet tasted better and better. The smell that had captivated me so fully was dissipating, and it was probably a combination of the time that had passed since the socks came off and my licking off her glorious but salty mouthwatering sweaty feet.

It was an experience I didn't want to end. I knew it would not last forever. I almost looked past her and over at the clock but stopped myself.

'Screw that....' I thought, 'I worship until we break for dinner. I hope this lasts another hour!'

My gaze wandered over her body once again, and sometime in the past few minutes she had decided to lean back on the bed and brace herself with her arms. My view of her legs was basically gone, but I could still check out her bare belly and sports bra covered tits from my position on the floor under her feet. I looked up at her, and our eye met for the first time in what may have been 10 minutes.

It was similar to her look from the second night two weeks ago, but I thought it may be slightly different. The smile was smaller, but it was there. The enjoyment was less, but it was there. It wasn't the look of pleasure, but she was still relishing in the pleasure. Was she tired of our games already?

No. No, that wasn't it at all, but something was distinctly different.

It almost looked like she enjoyed the power she had over me. Maybe more specifically, she realized the level of power she had over me. She put me on the floor under her sweaty workout feet with only simple commands. No sexual reward was offered: no blow jobs, no sex. She didn't even offer a reward of showing me her tits. No, she took control of me with her feet and her attitude.

I think she knew that last time, but maybe she didn't know the level of control she had taken from me. Lots of guys like feet, I know that for a fact. It's easy to see the signs, if you know what they are, and believe me I know what they are. But I'm on a whole other level and I think she was realizing that. Last time she had on the bikini, and that meant she was basically in her underwear. Lots of guys would do weird things to stay close to a hottie in a bikini, even play up a foot fetish.

However, no guy smells and worships sweaty post-workout feet like this unless he is a foot fanatic. None. Sure, many would if promised a blow job or a chance to see some tits, but I didn't even ask. I didn't was to spook her or spoil the moment.

I think she was just now realizing what I was: a foot guy. I didn't like feet. I wasn't "willing" to play with them if asked. I wasn't "fine with" playing with them. I. Love. Feet.

I was pretty sure she thought she had me wrapped around her little finger two weeks ago. Now, I sat here staring into her eyes while she stared down at me with that look on her face and that small smile that was almost a smirk. She knew I was hers. I was before, but she knew she strengthened the hold tonight. Now I was wrapped around her pinky toe. I think her look was her realizing that. Not just that, I think she realized that she was excited about it.

She ended the fun with one command:

"Enough, foot boy." She said as she pulled her big toe out of my mouth and put her feet back on my chest where they started. She lifted her right foot, held it out in front of my face, and wiggled her toes:

"Put my socks and shoes on." She said assertively. "Time to shower and go eat, I'm hungry after working out and taking even greater control of you."

"Yes, my Queen." I said immediately.

So, she did know. That's exactly what that look was, and her words confirmed it. She knew I was putty in her hands. No, wait: putty under her feet!

As I put her socks back on and tied her shoes for her I could not wipe the smile off my face. Did I mention early that I love traveling!

That's it! The end! I hope you enjoyed Jeff's journey, and I'm genuinely curious what you thought. I have more ideas for Jeff and Kelly, but four chapters is enough for now. If you want to read more, write to me and let me know!