My Coach's Hot Wife

Story Info
Older Wife Rides Heavyweight College Wrestler.
1.9k words
4.33
5.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Vaughn (19 yrs.) is a heavy-weight college wrestler at 197 lbs. He stands at 5'11" and is a dedicated athlete who is ranked number #2 with the NCAA rankings. He has broad shoulders, 6-pack abs and big muscular leg thighs. He's a powerful wrestler who always wears a college baseball cap.

It's Wednesday inside the college gym during practice. Vaughn sits on the wrestling mat off to the side. He wears college sweats and watches other wrestlers compete against each other. Coach (38 yrs.) is on the mat yelling at his wrestlers. Vaughn sits among several college sport bags and hears an iPhone ringing.

Coach yells, "Hey Vaughn.!! That's my phone. Answer it. Pin number 8919."

Vaughn replies, "Sure coach. I got it.!!"

His hand reaches over to the coach's sports bag. He pulls out the iPhone and turns it on. He punches in 8919.

Vaughn answers, "Hello, this is coach's phone. He asked me to answer for him."

Cindy, "Hi, who is this?"

"Vaughn."

"Hi, Vaughn. This is Cindy. Is wrestling practice over?"

"Yes, ma'am. Almost."

"Tell the coach to call me back after practice. Or text message me."

"Okay. I will."

"Thanks, Vaughn. Aren't you a heavyweight wrestler?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good luck at this week's wrestling tournament."

"Thanks. If I beat this next guy. I'll be ranked number #1."

The call ends and Vaughn makes sure the phone is back on the home screen. His eyes notice a video "thumbnail" on that screen. The title says, "My Sexy Wife."

Vaughn quickly looks up at the coach who concentrates on his wrestlers. His finger presses on that video "thumbnail."

The video opens and automatically plays.

There is a stand-in shower with hot water steaming up the clear door windows. Vaughn glances up at the coach who still watches the wrestlers. He looks back at the video.

Through the hot steam. Two nude bodies appear in the shower. It's coach and his wife Cindy (42-25-36). They are in a deep "French" kiss. She has shoulder length brown hair which is all wet. Her body turns around and her massive tits can be seen through the steam.

Vaughn's eyes grow large and he becomes excited. Cindy's tits shake and she has large brown areolas and nipples. Coach's head leans over her shoulder and his hands reach down to her pussy. Those hands cannot be seen through the steam. Cindy's own hands cup her round melon-size tits and then she pushes them up into the hot steam air. She shakes them from side to side and those big nipples jerk.

The video stops.

Vaughn shoves the iPhone back into the sports bag. He looks up at his coach and a big smile crosses his face.

He whispers, "Damn coach. That's your wife Cindy? Mammoth fucking tits."

It's Saturday after the wrestling tournament. The heavyweight division just ended and Vaughn won his match too. He is now ranked number #1 at 197 lbs. The gym locker room is filled with athletes showering.

Vaughn is naked under his hot shower. He faces the wall with his head bowed down. The water splashes over his neck and solid shoulders. Water runs down the back muscles and to his firm round butt-cheeks. He opens his heavy thighs and both hands lean against the wall.

Coach steps up behind a partition on the left.

Vaughn says, "Damn coach. I am exhausted."

Coach replies, "I told you, your competitor was strong."

"He was, but I beat that tough bastard."

"Hey, my wife Cindy is having a celebration dinner at my house."

Vaughn quickly looks over, "Oh yeah? She never comes to our wrestling meets."

Coach replies, "She doesn't, but cooks for the team after they win NCAA tournament points."

"That's right, coach. We won team points."

"You can come with me back to the house."

"Sure coach. Looking forward to it."

Coach walks away and Vaughn watches him. He smiles thinking about Cindy's huge tits.

The celebration dinner at the coach's home is over. It's early Sunday morning at 1:30 a.m. Everybody is gone. Vaughn was so exhausted that he fell asleep in the guest bedroom. His competitive wrestling match was rough and tough. He had to work hard for that 1st ranking in his heavyweight division.

Vaughn quietly laid down on the bed. He took off his college t-shirt, but kept on his favorite baseball cap. The black jeans and shoes remained on. He fell into a deep sleep while lying on his back.

The bedroom door opens and Cindy enters wearing only a blue silk robe. The shoulder length brown hair hangs loose. She has dark red lipstick on. Her huge tits shake and those nipples poke through the robe. She looks down at Vaughn and smiles. Her feet quietly step over and she kneels down next to the bed.

Her left hand gently runs over his abdominal muscles.

She whispers, "Oh Vaughn. You are one big strong wrestler."

Her hand lifts up and is placed on his left muscular leg thigh. She softly runs over his tight jeans.

She says, "Oh My God."

Her tongue licks both of the red lips. Cindy leans over to gently kiss his lower 6-pack abs.

Her left hand reaches over and grabs a bed comforter. She covers his body and then stands up to click off the bedroom lamp.

She walks over to the door, turns around and looks down at Vaughn.

The door closes softly behind her.

It is Sunday afternoon inside of Vaughn's dorm bathroom. He steps inside naked. His body passes the mirror and he stops. His feet walk back and he turns his abdominals toward the mirror. He looks down and the right fingers touch the lipstick marks on his lower stomach.

His eyes look back into the mirror. Red lip marks.

He says, "What the hell? Lipstick?"

After a few seconds. Vaughn shakes his head and steps over into the shower.

It's Tuesday afternoon inside the college gym. Vaughn jogs over to the side of the practicing wrestlers. He finished his own workout and sat among the sport bags again.

Vaughn's eyes look up at the coach who works with wrestlers on the mat. His right hand reaches inside of the coach's sports bag. He quickly pulls out an iPhone, turns it on and punches in the secret pin number 8919.

His right fore-finger presses on the video folder. It opens and there are 10 of them which are all "Titled." His eyes quickly look up at the coach who concentrates on his wrestlers. Vaughn's fore-finger punches on the video title, "Wife in Shower."

The video opens up and automatically plays.

A stand-in shower. Hot water steam covers the door windows. The frame of two naked bodies can be seen. Cindy stands in front facing those windows. Both of her arms are pulled back by the coach. Her wet hair sticks to the face. The steam covers her brown pussy.

Her huge tits can be seen shaking as the coach fucks her from behind. Her brown nipples jerk wildly from side to side.

Vaughn is excited as his eyes look up at the coach again. He glances back at the video which continues to play.

The hot steam drifts around the nude body movements.

Cindy's tits shake and move.

She screams, "Ohhh.. Honey.. Oh-Gawd.. Honey..!!"

Her large brown nipples jerk and jerk.

She says, "Oh-Baby.. Ohhhh.. Honey.. Don't Stop.!!"

Those round melon-tits shine from the hot water and steam.

Cindy jerks her head as the coach fucks her with harder thrusts.

She screams, "Ohh-Ohh-Ohhh.. Honey-Honey.. Ohhh-Gawd.!!"

The hot steam drifts around those monster tits.

The video stops... Vaughn quickly turns off the iPhone and shoves it back inside the bag. He smiles and again looks over at his coach.

He says, "Goddamn coach. You lucky bastard."

Coach is still unaware of Vaughn looking at his iPhone videos. Vaughn had copied Cindy's phone number and hesitated before contacting her. He just can't stop thinking about her gigantic tits. He finally musters up the courage to text message her.

One night. Vaughn lays naked on his bed inside of his dorm room. His fingers shake with nerves as he sends that first text message.

Vaughn says, "Hey, ma'am. It's Vaughn."

He waits a few minutes.

Cindy replies, "Young man. How did U get my number?"

"Coach."

"He never gives out my number."

"Okay. I have 1 question."

"What question?"

"I found lipstick marks on my stomach."

"That's not a question."

"I saw them after I stayed at UR home."

He waits another few minutes.

Cindy asks, "Is that UR conclusion?"

Vaughn answers, "Yeah. I didn't know U liked me."

"What do U want young man?"

"A hook up. Coach will never know."

"What's a hook up?"

"A 1 night stand."

"Okay."

"I saw UR videos on coach's phone."

"You sneaky young man."

"My dorm window is always open. Ground floor. No security cameras."

"U get only 1 hook up. Do U understand me?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Don't U dare bother me after."

"I won't. Coach will never know."

"U bet he won't."

"Thanx ma'am."

It is Thursday evening inside Vaughn's dorm bathroom. The door is closed and the hot steam fills the air. The stand-in shower door is wide open. The hot water sprays over and hits the opposite wall.

Two naked figures can be seen through the hot steam. Vaughn leans against the wall facing the open door. Both of his muscular legs are bent and spread apart. Cindy also faces the open door as she rides on his 6 and 1/2-inch cock.

Both of her hands are placed on his solid thighs. The wet hair sticks to her face. His left-hand grips her huge left tit and the right-hand fingers pinch her right nipple. His wet face has a huge smile on it.

Their bodies are hot, wet and shiny.

Cindy bounces on his stiff shaft with aggression. She jerks her face back and forth.

She screams, "Ohhh.. Gawd.. My-Gawd.. Ohh-Vaughn.. You're-So-Strong.!!"

He holds onto her massive tits as she bounces up and down.

She says, "My-Gawd.. My-Gawwwdd.. So-Damn-Strong.. Vaughn-Vaughn.!!"

Her hands grip his big thighs as she grinds down onto his cock.

Steam sprays over their wet bodies.

She screams more, "Ohh-Ohhh.. Vaughn.. I Wanted-You.. So-So.. Fucking-Bad.!!"

He grunts, "Me-Too.. Ma'am."

As she keeps bouncing. She bites on her right-hand-knuckles.

She says, "Mmmmn-Mmmmn-Mmmmn.. I'm-Cumming.. Unnnnhh.. Gawwwwdd.. Ohhh.. Gawwwwdd.!!"

Vaughn's hands pinch both of her large nipples.

Cindy screams again, "Gawwdd.. Another-one.. Another-One.. Gu-Gawwwwwwdd.. Gawwwdd.!!"

Their hot and wet bodies move through the steam.

Vaughn then moves his hand down to wrap around her hips. He forcefully bounces her down onto his cock.

He grunts, "It's-My-Turn.. My-Turn.. Fuck.. Here-It-Cums..!!"

His hands force her butt-cheeks down over his black crotch.

He explodes, "Uh-Uuuuuuuhh.. Uuuuuuuuuhh.. Uuuuuuhh.. Fuuuuckk.!!"

Everything stops.

The steam keeps floating around their shiny wet bodies. The spray of hot water is heard.

Vaughn still leans back against the wall while his thighs hold her up. Cindy's body twitches and jerks while still sitting on his shaft.

She leans back and her big tits shake. Both of his hands reach up and cup her mammaries.

On Sunday morning inside of Vaughn's dorm. He lays naked on his bed wearing only his baseball cap. He is asleep until his iPhone rings with a text message.

Vaughn wakes up and his hand reaches over to pick up his phone. He leans over and shakes his head. His fingers turn on the phone and he presses on the "text" icon.

Cindy asks, "Vaughn. Can I come over this week?"

Vaughn asks too, "1 night stand - eh?"

"Yeah, well.. Hahaha.!!"

"How about Tuesday?"

Vaughn lays back onto the bed and smiles.

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers