My College Coworkers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tracy stirred, I lifted my head off her stomach and looked at her.

"It's VERY nice to be home," she said with a smile.

"I'm glad you're home, too."

I stood up and pulled Tracy up into a seating position. I pulled a little harder and she stood up, wrapping her arms around me. We quietly hugged for a few seconds.

"Would you like to go to Vinnie's tonight if we can get reservations?" I asked.

"Wow, it's supposed to be really nice. But kind of expensive, isn't it?" she replied.

"Well, it's probably more than McDonald's, and I don't think I could afford it every night, but for my first date with you, I'd like it to be something special."

"Are you just taking me to a nice restaurant because you think you'll be able to get into my pants afterwards?" she said with a chuckle.

"Well, it's not the ONLY reason," I said.

Tracy laughed and gave me a tight hug.

"I'd really like that."

"Okay, I'm going to go home, get cleaned up, and see if I have any clean clothes that are nicer than these shorts and t-shirt. I'll let you know what time."

"Richard?" Tracy said with a very serious look on her face.

"Yeah?"

"You make me very happy!"

I gave her a tight squeeze.

"I'm very happy, too, Tracy." I broke away and said, "I'll see you later."

As soon as I walked outside, I pulled out my phone and made a reservation online. I texted Tracy, letting her know I'd pick her up at 6:30. Then I drove home with a huge smile on my face.

After showering, I put on the only "nice outfit" I had at school: properly pressed grey slacks, a light-blue, laundered-and-ironed button-down shirt, and black leather shoes. My mother told me I had to have one nice outfit in case I had to go to a funeral (my mom's a real optimist) or out to dinner with a friend's parents. I debated putting on my one tie, but I decided not to.

I rang Tracy's doorbell at exactly 6:30. When she opened the door, I gasped.

"Wow, you clean up really well!" I said, and Tracy laughed.

She was wearing a long-sleeve little black dress with a sweetheart neckline. The hem ended half-way down her thighs, and her sheer, black nylons looked great. She was wearing more makeup than I had ever seen her wear; it still wasn't much, but more than usual. And it looked great! Her eyes, which ALWAYS look beautiful, popped even more than normal. Her 3-inch heels completed the perfect picture.

"You don't look bad yourself," she said, as she held out both hands. I grabbed them, and she pulled me against her for a hug. After a couple of seconds, I pulled my head away.

"Seriously, Tracy, you look stunning! You sure you want to waste this look going out with me?"

She laughed.

"I'm willing to START with you," she said, "but I'll see if I find something better at the restaurant. But frankly, I doubt that's possible."

She grabbed her bag, locked the door, and walked to the car. I opened the door for her and closed it after she got in. I walked around the car, got in, and drove to the restaurant.

We were seated right away, and the server showed up in five seconds.

"Welcome to Vinnie's," she said. "Can I get you something to drink?"

We each ordered a glass of wine. The server checked my ID - but not Tracy's. How embarrassing!

After the server walked away, Tracy said, "Maybe I should check your ID, too. Can I get arrested for corrupting a minor?"

I rolled my eyes, and Tracy laughed.

"I'll definitely need a picture of that ID for my files if I decide to sleep with you. I don't want to get arrested for statutory rape," she said, still laughing.

"You know, you aren't THAT much older than me," I said. "You can't be a day over, what, 30? 40?" I asked.

"Wow. You certainly know exactly what to say to a woman to guarantee you aren't getting laid," she said laughing.

The server brought our wine and told us about the specials for the night. She said she'd give us some time to figure out what we wanted to order.

I grabbed my wine and looked at Tracy.

"To our first date. WAIT. NO, no, no. I meant to our THIRD date. Got that? THIRD DATE!"

Tracy laughed, clinked my glass, and we each took a sip.

We talked about random subjects for a bit, and then we both looked at the menu. When the server came back, we ordered.

"Great," she said. "I'll be right back with some fresh bread."

After she left, I asked Tracy why she changed her mind and decided we could start dating.

"I was talking to my sister when I was home," she started. "We've always been very close and tell each other everything. Of course, she knew about the asshole leaving me, and she told me I was better off without him. I told her about you and how sweet you were the night Clark left, and I told her how great sex was with you."

I almost spit out the sip of wine I had just taken.

"You told her THAT?" I asked.

"Of course. I told you, we're very close and tell each other everything."

Wow, I thought, that's definitely telling everything.

"So, she asked me if you were funny, and, of course, I said yes," Tracy continued. "Then she asked me if you were smart, and I said yes. She asked me if you were good to me, and I said very. She asked if you were good looking, and I said not really."

She stared at me for about five seconds until she started laughing.

"Of course, I said yes, you were good looking."

"Thanks for that," I said with a smile.

"And then she asked one more question: why the fuck don't you want to date this guy?"

Tracy paused and took a sip of her wine.

"I told her you were a few years younger than me, and, also, I wasn't really ready for a new relationship. So, my sister asked if you asked me to marry you."

Again, I nearly choked on my wine, and Tracy started laughing.

"I said of course not. And she said 'exactly'. She said there's no reason in the world not to spend time with someone you like. Date. Have a relationship. Fall in love. Or don't. Why the hell not, she asked. I didn't really have a good answer why not. It's just that I was so upset after breaking up with Clark that it seemed like I should avoid starting something new."

"Are you afraid of getting hurt again?" I asked.

"Maybe. I guess that's part of it. I don't know."

"Look, Tracy, I don't want to suffocate you or make you change your life, but I think we both really enjoy spending time with each other. I know I sure do."

"I do, too," she said. "And my sister convinced me that I should enjoy the present and quit worrying about being hurt in the past of maybe being hurt in the future."

She reached out and grabbed my hand.

"So, let's see what happens, okay?"

And there it was - that smile that could make me do ANYTHING!

"Remind me to thank your sister if I ever meet her," I said with a little laugh.

"You'll have a chance next week - she's coming in for a few days."

"Uh oh. Is this going to be an interview? Do I need to be on my best behavior?"

Tracy laughed.

"No, I think you're safe."

Just then our food came. We didn't talk about anything quite so serious during dinner. Tracy told me a little more about her trip home. Most of the other time, we made fun of the people we worked with, noting each person's idiosyncrasies.

When we finished, the server cleared our plates and asked if we were interested in dessert.

"Oh, god, I am so full I couldn't possibly eat anything else," Tracy said.

So, I asked for the check and took care of the bill.

"Dinner was really nice, Richard," Tracy said. "I mean the food was fantastic, but I really enjoyed myself with you."

"I'm glad. I feel the same way. Is there somewhere you'd like to go now?" I asked.

"Yes. I want you to take me home and make love to me," she said quietly and seriously.

I quickly stood up and walked around the table to pull out her chair. As soon as she stood, she intertwined her fingers in mine, and we walked out of the restaurant. We rode home in relative silence, but she held my hand the entire time. As soon as we walked in the house and closed the door, she turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"This was a fantastic first...," she started, but then giggled, "I mean third date. It was perfect."

"I feel the same way," I said, and I leaned in to kiss her. We both opened our mouths and pressed our tongues together in a slow, passionate kiss. As I got hard, Tracy started rubbing her body against me. After a few minutes, she broke away, grabbed my hand, and walked us both to her bedroom. When we got there, she resumed our slow kiss. After a few minutes, she pulled away and turned around.

"Can you unzip me, please?"

I slowly pulled down the zipper of the dress, kissing her back lower and lower as the zipper went down. I realized she wasn't wearing a bra. When the zipper stopped just above her butt, I pushed the dress to the floor. I reached around her and cupped both of her breasts as I pushed my dick against her butt and kissed her neck.

"Mmm," was all Tracy said, which was good enough for me. I softly squeezed each breast before softly pinching her nipples. Tracey was whimpering, and I was incredibly excited. I removed my hand from one breast and slipped my hand down her stomach and into her panties. I dragged my hand over her clit and stuck a finger into her pussy. It was soaking, and Tracy cried out. I fingered her for a few minutes before starting to rub my thumb over her clit. Tracy cried out louder than before and pulled away from me and turned around to face me.

"My entire body is on fire," she said. "I need you to make love to me. Please."

I smiled at her as I whipped off all of my clothes. I pulled down her panties and gave a short lick over her clit. Tracy jerked away as she moaned.

"Don't. Not now. Just make love to me."

I stood up and we walked to the bed. Tracy lay on her back and spread her legs wide. I climbed between her legs, placed my dick at her pussy, and leaned forward on my arms to hover above her. Tracy put her hands on my butt and pulled me down until our pelvises touched.

"Oh, God!" said Tracy.

"Oh, God!" I said at the same time.

For a minute we just lay there. Her pussy felt incredible as it squeezed every inch of my dick. Eventually I slowly pulled back and slowly pushed all the way in. Tracy moved her arms around my back, hugging me hard when I was buried in her. I dropped down to my elbows to get closer to her, feeling her nipples and breasts push against my chest.

"You are so beautiful, Tracy," I whispered. "And you make me feel so good."

"Mmmm," she said. "You make me feel wonderful, too, Richard."

I continued this very slow in and out. Tracy and I had had a fair amount of sex over the last few weeks, but this was different. This was the true meaning of making love. I wanted to make her feel as good as she was making me feel. We were really in synch - mentally and physically. I don't think I had ever been happier in my entire life.

Somehow, I managed to keep up the slow pace for a long time. I would have liked to have continued for an hour, but the reality of my body's reaction started to kick in. Whereas making love to Tracy initially felt lovingly calm and connected, I could feel the electricity increasing and ripping through my body. Tracy seemed to be in a similar place, as she returned her hands to my butt and started pulling me into her hard with each thrust, softly moaning each time.

I started stroking faster and faster, and I was starting to fight the urge to come. Tracy was getting louder and louder, crying out something unintelligible each time our bodies smacked together.

"I'm so close, Richard. So close," she panted. After a short pause, she continued, "Come in me. I want to feel you come."

And that was all it took. I completely exploded, grunting with each contraction. Right after I started, Tracy cried out as her own orgasm started. My release felt better than any orgasm I'd ever experienced in my entire life. It was such an exhilarating feeling that I was really afraid I would pass out. But as soon as I finished coming, my head got back in the moment. I continued thrusting and pushing my pelvis against Tracy, rubbing against her clit, to extend her orgasm as long as possible. Tracy seemed to get a second wind, crying out louder and thrusting her body up into me. After 30 seconds, Tracy just collapsed. I lay on my elbows and rotated my arms under her. I then rolled onto my back, bringing Tracy with me.

We were both gasping for air. After a bit, our breathing slowed to normal, and we lay together in silence. Next to sex, this was the most perfect feeling in the world: holding this woman's naked body against mine after making love. It couldn't get any better.

After a couple of minutes, Tracy lifted her head and smiled at me.

"That... that was the most wonderful feeling I've ever had," she said. "And right now, this feels perfect. I'm never moving," she said with a chuckle.

I laughed, too.

"Fine with me. I'm happy to hold you here the rest of my life."

She laid her head back on my shoulder, and we both closed our eyes. When I felt her stir, I opened my eyes and realized we had been sleeping for about 30 minutes.

"I need to clean up," she said. She kissed me, crawled off me, and walked to the bathroom. I realized I had to clean up too. In addition to my dick being messy from our lovemaking, a lot of the cum that I shot into Tracy's pussy had now leaked onto me. When I walked into the bathroom, Tracy smiled. I grabbed a washcloth and cleaned myself up. When we were both done, we walked back to her bed in silence. We both crawled in, and she turned on her side with her back to me. I moved against her to spoon her as I kissed her head.

"Best third date EVER!" I whispered as I wrapped my upper arm over her and placed my hand on her breast.

Tracy giggled.

"Uh huh," she said. "For me, too."

It was the best eight hours of sleep I ever had.

***

Thursday evening, Tracy and I drove to the airport to pick up her sister. When she texted that her plane had touched down, we left the cell phone lot and drove to the arrivals section for her airline. As soon as she walked out, I recognized her from the pictures displayed at Tracy's house.

"There she is," I said, as I drove forward to the door she had used. I was able to pull up to the curb, and Tracy immediately hopped out to give her sister a giant hug. I popped the trunk and got out to grab Caroline's bag. When I walked up to her to grab her bag, she threw her arms around me and gave me a quick hug.

"So, you're the guy who makes my sister so happy, huh?" she said.

"No, I'm just the driver. Richard is at home," I said.

Caroline looked shocked for about half a second before Tracy started laughing.

"This is Richard, Caroline," Tracy said.

Caroline hit me in the shoulder and started laughing.

"Okay, you got me," she said.

I put her suitcase in the trunk, we all got in the car, and we headed to Tracy's. Caroline and Tracy talked the entire way home; you'd never know they had recently spent the better part of two weeks together.

"Are you hungry?" Tracy asked.

"Yes, very," Caroline replied.

"Okay, good, because we didn't eat. I assumed you'd want to get something."

We stopped at a favorite, simple restaurant of ours where you could get anything from a salad to a sandwich to a full meal. I got the distinct feeling Caroline was sizing me up the entire time. Even when she was answering Tracy, she was frequently looking at me. And she wasn't just looking at my face and body; I really felt like she was trying to look into my soul. But, overall, I liked Caroline. She was easy to talk to, was a good sport when Tracy or I made fun of her or something she said, and she clearly loved Tracy.

"I'm going to a spin class in the morning," Tracy said to Caroline. "Want to come with me?"

"Oh, jeez, no way. I know what kind of intense classes you like. You're just trying to kill me," she replied, causing us both to laugh.

"No, really," Tracy said, "this one isn't that bad. C'mon. It will be fun."

"Just like you told me that roller coaster at the amusement park wasn't that bad when I was in 8th grade, and I almost threw up during the ride," she replied laughing, causing both Tracy and me to laugh.

"No, no, no," Tracy said through laughter, "It's really not bad at all. Come with me tomorrow."

"Thanks for the offer, but I'll take a pass," Caroline replied.

Tracy teased her about it for a while but finally gave up.

After dinner, we went to Tracy's house. I took Caroline's bag inside and put it in the guest room. When Tracy and I were alone, I told her I was going to head home.

"No, don't," she said. "Stay here tonight."

"Are you sure? I don't want you or Caroline to feel awkward."

"Don't be silly. She knows we sleep together. Remember, she's the one who convinced me to spend more time with you."

"Okay, if you're sure. And remind me to thank her for convincing you. I forgot to do that."

I heard Tracy and Caroline say goodnight, and Caroline went into her room and closed the door. I washed up and brushed my teeth and crawled into bed. Tracy came in 15 minutes later and cuddled up to me. We didn't make love that night, but I still had a smile on my face just because Tracy had her arm around me and I could feel her body against mine.

The next morning, when Tracy got up to go to her spin class, I got up and made coffee. I was sitting at the kitchen table in my boxers when I heard Caroline behind me.

Where's Tracy?" she asked.

"Spin class. Remember?" I answered. I was surprised she had forgotten since Tracy tried to get her to go with her and gave her such a hard time when she said no.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "I forgot."

By now, Caroline poured herself some coffee and had turned toward me. I looked up, and I'm honestly not sure if I gasped out loud or just in my head. Caroline was wearing a crop-top that just barely - and I mean BARELY - went below her breasts, along with some very skimpy white panties. I was only wearing my boxers, so I suppose she had the right to be wearing her underwear, but it seemed a whole lot more revealing than my boxers. I could see Caroline had very nice breasts - maybe a C-cup. I tried to keep my cool, but then Caroline turned to open the refrigerator and I saw her panties were a thong. Her entire ass was on display. I couldn't help but notice it was a very nice ass! I realized I was getting hard.

I was staring at Caroline when she turned back around toward me, and she noticed. She gave me a devious smile as she walked toward me. She leaned against the table right next to me, and, somehow, she managed to swing one leg over the chair and squeeze between me and the table. She then sat down on my lap, facing me; I was shocked.

"Caroline, what the hell are you doing?" I asked.

She lifted her arms and put her hands behind my neck. This caused her top to ride up just a little bit, but it was enough to expose just a tiny bit of the bottom of her breasts.

"Tracy tells me you make her very happy," she said as she slowly rocked her body against my hard dick.

"Y-e-a-h," I said slowly.

"So, what do you say you fuck me and make me happy?"

Holy shit! Did she really just say that?

"No, Caroline," I whined as she continued rubbing her ass against my dick, "I can't do that."

"Sure you can," she said. "I know she lets you fuck other women."

"No, that was before. It's different now," I protested.

"What's wrong, Richard, am I not pretty enough for you?"

"Jesus, no, Caroline, you're beautiful."

"Then, c'mon. There's nothing stopping you. I want you."

Saying no isn't easy when a very hot woman is grinding on you and just about shoving her tits in your face when she begs you to fuck her. I was very hard and was breathing quite heavily as I tried to speak.