My College Coworkers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First, Caroline, you're her sister, for God's sake. I can't do that to her. Second, Tracy and I have a different relationship now."

"She didn't say you're exclusive, right? You're just dating. People who are dating often fuck other people."

Jesus, she kept coming up with arguments that would have made it simple to say yes and fuck this beautiful woman. But I couldn't.

"NO, Caroline!" I shouted. "Please get off of me! NOW!"

"Wow," she said. "I'm not used to being turned down. We could have had a lot of fun."

She stood up, swung her leg over mine, and walked out of the room. I'm a little embarrassed to admit I still admired her ass as she walked away. I sat at the table trying to calm down. Once my breathing returned to normal, I closed my eyes and took deep, slow breaths to clear my head.

I guess I had been sitting at the table longer than I thought, and I was startled when the door opened. Tracy walked in looking exhausted and sweaty from her spin class. And I thought she looked great.

"Hi, Richard," she said as soon as she saw me.

"Hi," I said, perhaps a little distant.

"Wow, that didn't sound friendly. Everything okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Just thinking about something. How was your class?"

"It was great. Really hard, really exhausting, but it felt great. Are you sure you're okay."

Just then a voice from behind said, "No, he's not okay."

I turned to see Caroline, who was now dressed in shorts and a t-shirt.

"What do you mean?" Tracy asked with a confused look on her face. "What's wrong?"

"He's pissed at me," Caroline replied.

"Huh? Why?" Tracy asked.

"Because I tried to seduce him to see if he'd sleep with me," she said matter-of-factly.

"You WHAT?" Tracy asked, as she looked back and forth at Caroline and me. "You tried to fuck Richard?"

"No, of course not," she replied.

"Really?" I jumped in. "You just said you tried to seduce me! You were half-naked, grinding on me, and begging me!" I probably displayed a little more anger than I intended.

"What the fuck, Caroline" Tracy said. "Did you do that?"

"I said I tried to see if HE would sleep with me. I had no intention of sleeping with him."

Tracy and I looked at each other. Then we both looked at Caroline and looked at each other again.

"What are you talking about, Caroline," Tracy asked. "I'm totally confused."

"Well," Caroline started, taking a pregnant pause, "I just wanted to see how far he would go. As soon as he tried to do anything, I would have stopped him," she said, talking calmly as if this all made sense.

"Really?" I asked. "You BEGGED me to fuck you. You even told me you knew Tracy let me sleep with other women. Of COURSE you wanted me to fuck you."

"Tell me, Richard, did I take off my top and show you my tits?"

"No."

"Did I put my hand on your very hard dick or try to take your boxers off?"

"No."

"Trust me, if I was really trying to fuck you, I would have don't both those things."

"Okay, Caroline, can you tell me WHY you did this?" Tracy asked.

"Because I love you," she replied, which didn't explain anything. "Clark hurt you so much, and I wanted to know if Richard was the same kind of asshole as Clark was. Clark would have fucked me in a second. Trust me, he used to say things to me."

"What did he say?" Tracy asked, astonished.

"You know, just the overtly flirty stuff that crossed the line. Like telling me how hot my body was. Or telling me we should definitely hook up. He was a pig, Tracy."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Tracy asked.

"Because you were so in love with him. And I hoped I was the only one he was propositioning. But I wasn't going to let that happen again." Turning to me, she said, "I'm sorry, Richard. I had to know. But you're a really good guy." Then she turned to Tracy. "He wouldn't even touch me. And I was really putting myself on display."

"What were you wearing?" Tracy asked.

"You remember that crop top I bought in Mexico on that trip with Mom and Dad? The one that I put on once and Dad freaked out, telling me to never wear it again?"

Tracy put her hand over her mouth as she started laughing.

"Oh my god! You wore that?"

Caroline and I both nodded.

"And a skimpy thong."

"JUST a thong? No running shorts or something?" Tracy asked in astonishment.

Caroline chuckled as she shook her no.

Tracy started laughing again. Then she walked over to me, bent down, put both hands on my face and kissed me.

"Thank you. You are the best. Now please excuse us while I talk privately with my evil sister."

She looked at Caroline and said, "Your room. Now."

And she walked down the hall. Caroline looked at me apologetically, shrugged, and followed Tracy.

I couldn't hear what the girls were saying, but Tracy did raise her voice a couple of times. But after just a short time, they were laughing loudly. After fifteen minutes, I heard the bedroom door open. After another five minutes I heard Tracy say, "Try these," just as the door closed. After another ten minutes, Tracy walked back up the hall and stood next to me.

"Back up a little, please," she said.

I pushed my chair back, and she straddled me as she sat down on my lap facing me. I put my hands on her waist.

"First," she started, "thank you." Then she leaned forward and kissed me. "Based on what my sister and you described, not many men would have - no, I mean COULD have - said no to her. But you did."

"I wouldn't do that to you," I said.

Tracy smiled.

"I know. But, you know, we never said we were exclusive. I only told you I wanted to spend more time with you. Date. I never said you couldn't see other people."

"Jesus, Tracy, I don't want to see other people. I just want to see you. And even if I WERE going to sleep with someone else, I'd never disrespect you by sleeping with your SISTER. In YOUR house."

She smiled at me again.

"Ahh, so you'd only sleep with my sister at YOUR house?"

"No, no, I..."

She cut me off by putting a finger over my mouth as she started laughing.

"I know, Richard. I just like seeing you squirm. I get it. You won't sleep with my sister." She paused for a couple of seconds, just looking into my eyes.

"I have a few favors to ask of you. First, don't be mad at my sister. She loves me and was just looking out for me. I may not agree with what she did, but I understand why she did it. So can you please forgive her?"

"I suppose."

"Good," she said. "Next, I want you to be nice to my sister. I mean, don't just forgive her, but pretend it never happened. She and you are two of the most important people in my life. I want you to get along. I want us all to get along and have fun. Okay? Can you do that for me?"

"You know I'd do anything for you," I said. "Yes, I can be nice. I like your sister - probably because she's a lot like you."

"Like me... but with bigger tits," Tracy said, chuckling.

"Really? I hadn't noticed."

Tracy burst out laughing, and then I did, too.

"Well, maybe I noticed," I said.

I noticed Tracy look over my shoulder and down the hall, and she smiled.

"And finally, I want to ask you to do one more thing. It will make me very happy, and it should make you very happy, too."

She pulled my hand off her waist and placed her other hand into the one she just removed from her waist. As she opened her hand to drop something, she leaned very close to my ear and whispered, "I want you to make love to my sister."

My head jolted away from her, and I'm pretty sure my eyes were open very wide. I looked in my hand, and Tracy had placed a condom in it.

"Tracy," I started, but, again, she put her finger on my mouth to silence me.

"I really want you to do this. I think you'll enjoy it. And I know my sister will. Prove me right when I told her how great you are in bed. And at eating pussy."

My head jerked back again. Did she tell me to eat her sister's pussy, too?

"Jesus, Tracy," I said before pausing for a second. "When am I supposed to do this? Where?"

Tracy gave me the biggest smile yet. The kind that always melts my heart. She leaned forward again to whisper in my ear.

"Right here. Right now."

Then she stood up, pulled her leg over me, and moved over to the counter. I stared at her for a second before Caroline walked up next to me. She was wearing the same crop top and thong as before, but now she was also wearing Tracy's black high heels.

"Oh god," I said, causing both Caroline and Tracy to chuckle.

"I hope I'm forgiven," Caroline said.

Before I even had a chance to answer, she swung her leg over me. She was straddling my legs, and with the height of the heels, her pussy was right in front of my face. She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled it forward until my nose was pressing against her mound. After dropping the condom on the table, I instinctively put both my hands on her bare ass and pulled her against me. I took a deep breath, and I could smell her excitement. I kissed her through her panties. I pulled my head away and looked at Tracy. She was smiling.

"You sure?" I quietly asked.

She nodded.

I could see a dark shadow behind the panties and a dark wet spot further down. I pulled my right hand away from her butt cheek and rubbed my hand up and down her panties, pressing against her mound, over her hood, and between her lips. Caroline let out a soft moan.

When I looked up toward Caroline's face, I could see the bottom of her breasts, since her crop top wasn't long enough to wrap under them. And even just the bottoms looked very nice.

Caroline sat down and smiled when she felt my hard dick beneath her. Like earlier, she put her arms around my neck, which lifted the crop top just enough to expose a little of her breasts. Her hard nipples were showing as they pushed out the material.

I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but I suddenly realized Tracy was watching us. And I got the feeling she didn't plan on leaving. So not only had my hot girlfriend given me permission - no, actually asked me - to fuck her hot sister, but she was going to watch, too. Any reservations I had about this situation went out the window. I was the luckiest son-of-a-bitch in the world.

I slowly moved both hands up Caroline's stomach toward her breasts. But instead of continuing up to wrap my fingers around them, I stopped just short. I used just my thumbs to gently and slowly rub the very bottom of her breasts. Caroline let out a moan, but I think it was half a display of pleasure and half a display of frustration. And this was exactly what I wanted. She had driven me crazy earlier, and I wanted to drive her crazy. The only problem is that it was driving me crazy, too. I wanted my hands on those breasts as much as Caroline wanted them. I managed to keep it up for 30 seconds, despite my own frustration.

Caroline broke first.

"Quit teasing me. Please. You're driving me fucking crazy," she whined.

I smiled. I kept it up for only another ten seconds before I pushed both hands under her crop top and palmed both of her breasts. And they felt fantastic! Her nipples were pushing hard against my palms as I squeezed and released her breasts.

"Oh, yeah!" Caroline quietly groaned.

I massaged her breasts for a few more seconds before I lifted the top up. Caroline raised her hands so I could remove it, and I dropped it on the floor. Her breasts were beautiful. They were perfectly round with dark red areolas and very thick nipples. I returned my hand to one breast while I leaned forward and took the other in my mouth. I flicked my tongue quickly over her hard nipple and then closed my lips hard against it.

"Oh, yeah!" she repeated. "Pinch them hard!"

I used my fingers to pinch one nipple and tighten the grip with my lips on the other. Caroline's groan let me know she liked it.

It's hard to describe exactly how excited I was. I'm not exactly a super-stud who has slept with a large number of women. Seeing, touching, and licking a new woman's breasts doesn't exactly happen every day, and I was as aroused as I had ever been.

Caroline continued grinding on me as I continued to enjoy stimulating her breasts. After a few minutes, I was ready for more.

"Stand up, okay?" I whispered.

Caroline stood up, still standing in front of me. I spread my legs so she could move her legs between mine. I leaned forward and kissed her panties. I put my hands in the waistband and pulled them down to the floor, where she stepped out of them. Her mound had a narrow, dense landing strip. I kissed it from top to bottom. She had a long clit hood, which I licked, eliciting a loud moan from Caroline.

Her pussy lips were a dark red and were wide open. I stroked my tongue through the middle of them and again up and over her clit hood. When I gently pulled her hood back and licked directly over her clit, Caroline cried out.

I stood up and, for the first time, kissed Caroline. Her tongue devoured mine like it was the source of life. While still kissing her, I slipped a finger in her pussy. She quickly pulled her head away from me.

"Oh, f-u-u-u-u-c-k," she cried out.

I continued fingering her as I moved my mouth back to her nipple, alternating between flicking it with my tongue and pinching it between my lips. Caroline was grunting constantly. After a couple of minutes, I pulled away from her.

"Sit on the table and lean back," I said.

As Caroline got into position, I saw Tracy with a strained smile on her face. Her hand was in her yoga pants, but she managed to look at me and nod, encouraging me to continue.

I sat back down and pulled my chair closer to the table like I was getting ready for a gourmet meal. And I was. I put one of Caroline's legs over each shoulder and pulled her a little closer to the edge of the table. I gently rubbed my thumbs up and down her vulva, pressing just a little, as I licked her from bottom to top. Caroline softly cried out when I went over her clit. I repeated this quite a few times.

The smell of her pussy was intoxicating. I could enjoy this meal for hours! I moved one hand up to pinch her nipple and slipped my middle finger of my other hand into her pussy, again hearing Caroline groan loudly. But it was nothing compared to the scream when I put my mouth over her clit and rapidly flicked my tongue over it.

"F-U-U-U-U-UC-K!"

I was in heaven myself, not sure which part of my body - left hand, right middle finger, or mouth - was having more fun. Put them together, and it was mind-blowing!

Caroline was having trouble supporting herself on her arms as she started bucking her pelvis against me. When I flipped my finger over to tap on her G-spot, she let out the loudest cry yet. It only took another ten seconds before I felt her pussy clamp down on my finger. Her pelvis shove forward hard, and her entire body shivered as her orgasm began. Her head was jerking left and right, and the sounds coming out of her were unintelligible. I continued with all the same stimulation, thrilled that I was giving her such pleasure.

After a short time, she whispered, "No more. No more."

I immediately removed my mouth from her clit, knowing it was ultra-sensitive. I stopped tapping her G-spot, but I slowly fingered her a few strokes before pulling out. I kept my other hand on her breast just because I liked it so much.

Caroline shifted her arms so she could lie flat on the table. I left her legs over my shoulders as her chest heaved up and down trying to find enough oxygen.

When Caroline lowered herself onto the table, I had a clear view of Tracy. She, too, was breathing heavily with her eyes closed. I was pretty sure she had stroked herself to her own orgasm. I couldn't help but smile at the situation I was in as I looked at Caroline's pussy, her sexy landing strip, her one breast which wasn't covered by my hand, and Tracy's post-orgasm face.

When Caroline finally opened her eyes, she smiled at me.

"Holy fuck, Richard!"

I returned her smile but said nothing.

"My sister is a lucky girl," she said, making me smile more.

"I sure am," Tracy said from the corner, causing both Caroline and me to laugh. "But you're not done, Richard. I told Caroline you'd fuck her. I mean if she still wants that."

"God, yes!" Caroline said, still flat on the table with my hand still on her breast.

I finally removed my hand and unhooked Caroline's legs from my shoulders. I stood up and took each of Caroline's hands in mine, pulling her up into a seating position. I helped her off the table and then turned her around so her back was to me. I pushed down my boxers and shoved my semi-hard dick between her butt-cheeks as I wrapped my arms around her and cupped both of her breasts. I gently squeezed her breasts over and over before slipping her nipples between the index and middle fingers on each hand, allowing me to pinch her nipple while still fondling her. Caroline started whimpering, and based on her earlier instructions, I started pinching harder.

By now, my dick was pretty hard, and Caroline was rubbing her ass back and forth over it. I slid my right hand off her breast and straight down over her stomach. I rubbed her landing strip, pressing just hard enough for her to feel it and push back against me. I cupped her entire vulva and was glad to feel her slippery juices. I slipped my index finger in her pussy, and Caroline thrust forward into my hand as she moaned.

I fingered her for a few seconds as I continued rubbing her breast and pinching her nipple, and I decided she was wet enough and excited enough. I had to back away as I grabbed the condom off the table, opened it, and rolled it on. I sat down on the chair, spreading my legs wide and holding my dick straight up.

"Sit on me and guide me in, Caroline."

She spread her legs as far as possible between mine, bent her knees like she was going to sit, and reached between her legs to grab my dick. She guided it to her pussy and slowly lowered herself. Finally, she was sitting on my lap with my dick completely gloved by her wet, tight pussy.

"Fuck, you feel good," I whispered in her ear.

"Mmm, so do you," she said.

Putting one hand on my thigh and one on the table, Caroline was able to lift herself up and drop back down.

"Oh, God," I groaned. She felt SO good.

As much as I like looking at a woman's body and face when I'm fucking, this position had the big advantage of leaving my hands free. I reached around and returned my hands to her breasts, alternating between squeezing the entire breast and pinching her nipples.

"Put your legs together," I whispered into Caroline's ear.

When she did, the friction increased, and the feeling of pleasure was off the chart. I grunted every time Caroline dropped down onto me. She kept up a slow, very steady pace for quite a few minutes, but suddenly it seemed like a switch went off and she needed more. She started moving much faster and was grunting with each stroke. I decided it was time to pinch her nipples even harder, and when I did, she cried out loudly. After another minute of this increased pace, I wasn't sure I could last much longer. I removed one hand from her breast and squeezed it between her legs. She spread her legs just enough to let me get two fingers onto her clit, and I started stroking it as fast as I could.

"Oh FUCK!" Caroline cried out.

She started grunting loudly with every stroke until she let out one long, loud wail. I felt her pussy clamp down on my dick as she stopped stroking up and down and instead thrust her pelvis forward and back. It only took another few seconds before I groaned loudly as I started coming. Hard. VERY hard. I grunted with each release until I was drained. Caroline was still rocking her pelvis, but she locked her legs together so tightly, I couldn't really rub her clit. So, I just started tapping it as best I could. Apparently, it felt pretty good, since Caroline cried out again. This seemed to extend her orgasm, which made me feel good.