My College Coworkers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I couldn't see her, I could hear Tracy whimpering, so I assumed she had fingered herself to another orgasm. When Caroline finally finished, she collapsed backwards, laying her head against my shoulder. The room smelled like sex; I loved it!

All three of us were breathing heavily for a few minutes. Finally, it got quiet as we all calmed down. No one spoke for a couple of minutes. My eyes were closed when I heard Caroline's quiet voice.

"Trace?"

I opened my eyes to see Tracy slumped against the counter with her eyes still closed.

"Mm hm?"

"Thank you. I love you."

Now Tracy opened her eyes and looked at Caroline. A big smile came over her face.

"You're welcome."

"Tracy?" I said.

"Uh huh?"

"Thank you. I love you, too."

I hadn't told Tracy I loved her before, but it was obvious. I suppose it was weird to say that right after I fucked her sister, but she had showed me a certain trust.

Tracy smiled back at me.

"I love you, too, Richard."

It was the first time Tracy said that to me. I had a huge smile on my face.

"Caroline, lean forward just a bit so I can grab the condom."

When she did, I held on to the edge of the condom.

"Okay, stand up," I said.

"Do I have to?" she whined.

I chuckled.

"Yes, I think you do."

She stood up and I removed the condom. I tied it and dropped it on the floor. Then Caroline immediately sat back down on my lap. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts. I, of course, loved it, but I wasn't sure how Tracy would react.

"Okay, Caroline, you can have him for another few minutes. But as soon as he can recover, I'm gonna need his dick in me."

As Caroline put her hands on mine and started squeezing her breasts, she also wiggled her ass.

"I hate to see him go, but maybe I can help get him ready for you," she said with a laugh.

She was right. It didn't take long before I started getting hard again.

"Mmm," Caroline said. "I think he's just about ready, Trace."

Caroline stood up and turned around. She stroked my dick a few times, and it was hard.

"Thank you, Richard. You are incredible." She gave me a short, tongue-entangled kiss. "Now go fuck my sister."

This whole thing was still weird to me. I fucked my girlfriend's sister in front of my girlfriend. Now the sister was telling me to go fuck her sister. This just doesn't happen to me a whole lot.

I walked over to Tracy. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a wonderful kiss.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I said softly.

"NO!" Caroline shouted. We both turned to look at her.

"I want to watch," she said.

Okay, this keeps getting weirder and weirder. Of course, Tracy DID just watch me fuck her sister.

Tracy and I both looked at Caroline and then at each other. Then, to my surprise, Tracy shrugged her shoulders. She raised her eyebrows, asking if it was okay with me. I figured this day was already crazy - why stop now. I gave Tracy a very subtle nod.

"What do you want?" I whispered.

Tracy had such a dirty look on her face.

"From behind. Bend me over the arm of the couch."

I smiled at her and gave her a deep kiss. When I pulled away, I grabbed the bottom of her sports bra and pulled it up. Tracy lifted her arms so I could remove it. Though her breasts were smaller than Caroline's, I loved them. And Tracy knew it. I immediately bent down to take one in my mouth. When I gently sucked on her nipple, Tracy moaned. I could taste the salty sweat from her workout. She held my head against her breast, so I continued this for a couple of minutes. When I pulled away, I knelt and pulled down her yoga pants. Her panties were very wet from the past half hour. I stood up and stuck my hand in her panties, immediately feeling that she was wet. A finger in her pussy brought a loud moan.

After a minute, I pulled my hand out and grabbed Tracy's hand. I led her over to the couch and turned her toward me. I pulled her against me and kissed her. She started grinding her wet panties and wet pussy against my dick. I quickly got hard. I pulled down her panties and took them off her feet. I stood and pushed my dick between her legs before I pulled her against me. I stroked my dick between her lips as I kissed her. She started whimpering.

"You know, earlier you said you loved me," I said to her, smiling.

"You said it, too," she said with a smile.

"I know. I'm really happy, Tracy."

"Me, too, Richard. Now make love to me."

She turned around and bent over the arm of the couch. When she spread her legs, giving me a beautiful view of her entire vulva, I groaned. I grabbed my hard dick and placed it at her entrance. I slowly pushed in until my pelvis was against Tracy's ass. I moaned, as did Tracy. I slowly stroked in and out as I held Tracy's hips. Tracy closed her legs together, making an already tight fit get even tighter. Every stroke sent shivers through my entire body.

I continued to pull out slowly but then shoved in hard, bringing a soft cry from Tracy each time our bodies smacked. I'd pause, slowly pull back, and then push hard. Since I had just come with Caroline, I was able to keep going for quite a few minutes. But the combination of Tracy's tight pussy and the emotional excitement of our just having expressed our love for each other for the first time had the obvious effect on me. I started pumping faster, with Tracy crying louder every time.

I realized that every time I pushed in, Tracy's clit was rubbing against the arm of the couch. I started squeezing both butt cheeks as I continued pushing into her. Her cries were getting louder and more desperate, so I knew she was close.

"Come in me, Richard. Hurry!"

That was all I need to hear. On my next stroke, I erupted, blasting hot cum into her. Tracy grunted over and over as her own orgasm hit. Her pussy clamped down on my dick, milking every drop out of me. When my dick softened, I pulled out and inserted my finger into her cum-filled pussy. I didn't think about it and was shocked when my finger was surrounded by my own cum, pushing a bunch of it out. I started tapping her G-spot to try to enhance her orgasm. Her body pushed against my finger over and over until she finally just collapsed onto the couch.

I pulled her up by her shoulders, turned her around, and pulled her hard against me. Holding her naked body against me after I had come so hard was the perfect way to end our love-making session. I couldn't love anything - or anyone - more.

It was only at this time that I remembered Caroline was there. I saw her sitting in a kitchen chair with her legs spread wide and her eyes closed, apparently going through her own post-orgasm recovery. I couldn't help but smile.

After a couple of minutes, Tracy opened her eyes. She pulled her head away, looked up at me and smiled. She pulled my head down to give me a soft kiss.

"That was wonderful. Thank you," she said.

"I think I'm the one who should be doing the thanking," I said with a chuckle. "This has been quite a day."

Tracy laughed.

"Ya' think? Let's go take a shower."

We left Caroline sitting in the kitchen as we walked back to the bedroom. We took a shower together, hugging and caressing each other, but we didn't have sex. We were both exhausted. But just holding Tracy's wet, soapy body against mine felt damn good.

After getting dressed and walking back to the kitchen, Caroline was back in her bedroom. Soon after we heard the shower running. Twenty minutes later, she joined us in the kitchen. She walked up to Tracy and hugged her hard, saying nothing. Then she did the same with me.

"I love you guys," she finally said.

"I love you, too, Caroline," Tracy said. "But don't expect a repeat performance. This was a one-time event."

Caroline made an exaggerated pouty face.

"Really? I don't get to fuck your boyfriend every day?" she said, and we all started laughing.

"Well, not EVERY day," Tracy said, causing Caroline and me to look at her with shocked faces. "Just kidding. Never again."

"That's okay, Trace. But I'll never forget today."

****

That crazy day was four months ago. That day was the last time I had sex with anyone besides Tracy. I sublet my apartment and moved in with her. We split all the costs of living, including rent on the house. Tracy will return to school next semester but will continue to work on the project part-time.

I'm planning to stay at school for a master's degree. Tracy and I don't talk about the future a lot - right now we're just enjoying every day together. I am incredibly happy, and I'm pretty sure she is, too. A few friends have given her shit about dating a younger guy, but she doesn't seem to mind.

Caroline's coming for another visit next month.

"Looking forward to seeing my sister?" Tracy asked as we were cleaning up the dinner dishes.

"Sure. You know I like Caroline."

"Mm hm. Looking forward to seeing her nice tits?" she asked

"Um, I'll invoke my 5th amendment right to not answer so I don't incriminate myself," I said, causing Tracy to laugh. "But you know, I still think your tits are the best."

Tracy smiled.

"I know you always say that, and I believe you. I hope you're not expecting to fuck her again."

"I've told you, Tracy, I don't need anyone besides you."

She smiled again.

"I know. You always say that, too. And I believe you."

As she started walking back toward the bedroom, she said, "I guess maybe one more time wouldn't hurt."

I wrenched my neck as my head whipped around to look at her walking down the hall.

LIFE. IS. GOOD.