All Comments on 'My College Coworkers'

by Leader12

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
KarenCDFLKarenCDFL10 months ago

Good story but you left us all hanging... Please write some more.

Not2PervyNot2Pervy10 months ago

Very nice little story. Thank you!

Bargyn1Bargyn110 months ago

Please continue this wonderful story.

shadrachtshadracht10 months ago

Agreed, a good story that feels like it was ended in the middle of things. Still, a good story.

MikeManMikeMan10 months ago

Adding in my request for a follow up

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please continue

JimDiamondJimDiamond10 months ago

That really was sweet. Some of the very best sex I have ever enjoyed was with women who had just been dropped by some jerk. One special one whose husband actually thought she was a pervert because she asked him to reciprocate with oral sex. When she told him then she was not doing it to him either, he told her she sucked at it anyway and his secretary was better anyway. She really tasted hot and sexy and certainly did a great job at making love to my cock as I tasted that sweetness. There really is nothing like having a beautiful woman crying and thanking you for how wonderful you make her feel... It really is nice to be appreciated!

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDiesel10 months ago

I enjoyed this story right up to the last page where it felt like this should be chapter 01. The build up had me expecting much more and towards the end of page 3 wondering how you were going to squeeze it all in page 4.

You could easily make this a 3 or 4 chapter story and while a follow up would be welcome, I'm not going to ask for one.

Forget that noise! Yes, I'm going to ask for another chapter. If you want help with ideas or editing, hit me up.

Nice job except the ending. 4 stars. Adding more chapters will change it to 5 stars.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG339 months ago

Great story and good writing, I enjoyed the way you tell the story and the build up to the time they met and had sex. I am ready for the next part can't wait to see how they progress.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

excellent

roveroneroverone8 months ago

Really like characters and way story going.

Five and fave

roveroneroverone8 months ago

PS Just re-read...Richard's first bareback with woman he's crazy about, and Tracy-lush muffin -sadly so rare these days, and I LOVE modest boobs-A cups!-fantastic!

OpenToOpenMindedOpenToOpenMinded6 months ago

Too short, very few typos. Nicely Edited.

gunmakergunmaker13 days ago

Very well done. I really enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous