My College Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned when she rubbed my dick. I slid one hand up the side of her and onto her breast as I said, "I think I can." Holly moaned as I squeezed her large breast and pinched her nipple through her top. I leaned in and we had a short kiss. I pulled back and looked at her, with both of us smiling. I removed my hand from her breast.

"Tell me," I said quietly, "did Clark have his hand here?" As I said it, I bent a little and put my hand on Holly's inner thigh, right at the bottom of her skirt. Holly moved her hands to my shoulders.

"No," she said breathily, "it was higher."

I moved my hand under her skirt a couple of inches.

"Did he have it here?" I asked, rubbing small circles with my index finger.

Holly was breathing heavily now.

"No," she whispered, "I think it was higher."

I moved my hand up her thigh until one finger was hitting her panties. Holly gripped my shoulders tightly.

"Was it here?" I asked one more time.

"It's close. It's real close," she got out between breaths.

"How about this?" I asked as I cupped her vulva. I felt moisture on her panties, and I pushed my middle finger up, pressing between her lips.

I kept squeezing her vulva and pushing my finger against her, and Holly was pushing her pelvis against my hand. After a minute, I pulled my hand away and quickly unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt. I pushed it the floor and pulled down her panties. Holly stepped out of her sandals and out of her skirt and panties at the same time. She had a thin landing strip above dark lips. I quickly returned my hand to her vulva and slipped my middle finger into her very wet pussy. The sweet whine from Holly got me even more excited.

I fingered her for a couple of minutes, switching between fast and slow movements. At one point I pulled out and used two fingers to gently squeeze her pussy lips. Holly's whimpers let me know she liked that, too. I loved having my finger in her, but I needed to get a look at those big tits.

I pulled my hand away from her and immediately grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt with both hands. I pulled it up and over her outstretched arms. I kissed the exposed top of each breast for just a second before reaching around and unhooking her bra. Holly pulled the straps off her shoulders, giving me my first look at the boobs that had fueled more than one of my jerk-off sessions. They were big. Very big. With large, dark areolas. Although I generally prefer small boobs, I certainly wasn't going to walk away from these.

Holly grabbed my head and pulled my mouth to her right nipple. I took it in my mouth and flicked my tongue back and forth, causing Holly to pull my head even harder against her. My right hand was all over her other breast, squeezing it and pinching her nipple. Holly was making constant, unintelligible sounds that let me know I was hitting the right spots.

I took my hand off her breast and slowly and lightly dragged my index finger back and forth, in a zig zag pattern down her chest, down her stomach, and over her waist. I continued a tighter, shorter zig zag pattern across her mound, pressing harder. By now, her substantial clit was quite exposed. I circled around it a couple of times and dragged my finger down between lips. At the bottom, I pushed my middle finger in as far as I could, bringing a moan from Holly.

I pumped in and out a few times to get my finger very wet and then pulled it out. I moved it up to her big clit and stroked it directly. Holly cried out as she thrust her body toward me. I was still flicking my tongue across her nipple as I rubbed her clit. I pushed my thumb in her pussy for just a second and got it lubed up. I flipped my hand around so my middle finger was back in her pussy and my thumb was rubbing her clit. Holly liked direct contact on her clit, and she was building quickly. I started tapping her G-spot while continuing to rub her clit and toy with her nipple. Her whines got louder and louder until she cried out.

"Oh, fuck!"

Her pelvis pushed hard into my hand as she pulled my head hard against her breast. Her eyes were shut tight, and her face scrunched up. She kept thrusting over and over as her pussy rhythmically clamped down on my finger. I loved making her orgasm, and I had a smile on my face as her pleasure continued.

Finally, she seemed like a toy whose battery died. Her thrusts slowed and slowed until she just collapsed against me, laying her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and held her.

After a few minutes she pulled her head away, looked up at me and smiled.

"Well, THAT was nice," she said. "You really made me feel so good."

I smiled back at her.

"I enjoyed it, too. I liked what I did to you."

She pulled my head down and gave me a soft kiss. Then she silently took my hand and walked me to her bedroom. She pulled back the bedspread and pulled down the blanket. Then she turned back to me.

"I don't know why you still have clothes on," she said with a chuckle.

She grabbed my t-shirt and pulled it off. She opened my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and pulled down the zipper. She stuck her hand on my dick and started rubbing through my underwear, quickly bringing me back to full hardness. She smiled as she pulled down my pants. I kicked off my shoes and kicked off my pants, pulling my socks off at the same time. Holly grabbed the elastic band on my boxer-briefs and pulled them down. I finished pulling them off. She stroked my dick a few times, causing me to moan.

"I've been thinking about this all night. I want this in me," she said.

"Lie down," I said, as I reached down to pull a condom out of my pants pocket.

Holly lay on the bed and spread her legs wide. I was hard as a rock as I put on the condom and crawled between her legs. I had indeed fantasized about Holly more than once, and I couldn't believe I was in this situation. I licked my middle finger and moved it to the entrance of her pussy. Holly made a sweet sound, and her lips easily accepted my finger. She was already wet; I was ready, too.

I scooted up so my dick was right at her entrance. I leaned forward, supporting myself on my arms. Holly reached down and guided my dick to her entrance. One push and my dick was totally encased in her pussy.

"Oh, fuck," I said as she simultaneously let out a soft moan.

She felt incredible. She squeezed her muscles a couple of times, sending shivers through my dick and the rest of my body. I slowly pulled back as far as I could and then pushed all the way in. We both groaned this time. I did the same thing a few more times, but then I had a different plan.

Because Holly had a large clit, I was pretty sure I could easily stimulate it by rubbing my pelvis against it. So rather than pull out, I gently just rubbed my body up toward her head and then back down. Because of the very short movement, it didn't provide much friction on my dick, though just being in her felt great. But Holly seemed to really like it, as she whimpered each time I did this. I rubbed up and down a few times, then I stroked in and out a few times. The stroking provided incredible physical pleasure; the rubbing provided incredible mental pleasure, knowing how much it pleased Holly.

I continued the alternating pattern of stroking then rubbing, then stroking, then rubbing. The stroking felt so damn good that I knew I wouldn't be able to keep going too long without coming. But I wanted to make Holly come first. So, I stopped pumping in and out and stuck to rubbing up and down across her clit. Holly started moaning more and more. She grabbed my ass to help pull me up and down over her clit, and she pushed up to increase the friction. I was surprised how excited I got when she grabbed my ass, and I had to concentrate to not come.

After a few minutes of rubbing, I could tell Holly was really close.

"So good! So good!" she managed to get out between her moans. "Keep going. Keep going."

After less than a minute passed, Holly squeezed my ass hard as she thrust up forcefully and cried out. She paused for a second, fell to the bed, and then thrust up and cried again. She repeated this over and over. I love making a woman come; it's even better when my dick is inside her. Every time she thrust up, her pussy contracted against my dick, and it felt wonderful.

Holly's orgasm lasted more than half a minute. When she finished, she was breathing hard but still holding on to me. I only waited a few seconds before I started sliding my dick in and out. Holly recovered quickly and started pushing up against me each time I buried my dick in her. We quickly picked up our pace, and the slapping sound of our bodies added to the overall excitement. She again put her hands on my ass to pull me into her as she thrust against me.

I managed to keep going a few more minutes, but I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I tried to rub my body against Holly's clit a little bit on each stroke, and I thought she might be getting close, too. I was hoping I could get her off again, but at the moment, all I could think about was how much I needed to come. After less than a minute, I pushed in one more time and let out a loud groan as I blasted my first load. My strokes got much shorter as I continued squirting hard. On my third squirt, Holly cried out as I felt her pussy squeeze my dick over and over. It felt like she was milking me as her contractions seemed to be perfectly timed with my few remaining shots. Once I was drained, I rubbed my body back and forth across Holly's clit to help her enjoy her orgasm.

When she finished, she pulled me down to lie on her. We were both breathing heavily, and I loved lying on her soft, big boobs, feeling them push into me with each of her gasps for air. I would have remained in that position longer, but when my dick started shrinking, I reached down to hold the condom in place before rolling off of her. I tied it up and dropped it on the floor. I fell on my back next to her, still trying to catch my breath.

Holly eventually rolled on her side, and I turned to look at her. She had a big smile on her face.

"Wow. Thanks. I really needed that," she said.

"Trust me, it was MY pleasure to help you out!" I replied, causing her to laugh.

"So, you'd be willing to help me out in the future?" she asked, with a smile.

"ABSOLUTELY!" I replied with a chuckle.

She leaned over and gave me a quick kiss before she rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. When she came back, she was wearing her panties she had retrieved from the doorway and was holding her bra and skirt.

"Can I ask you a favor?" she said. "Can you take me back to campus so I can pick up my car?"

"I thought you got dropped off today. I thought that's why you needed a ride."

"Sorry," she said, "I lied. I just wanted to make sure I could get you to come to my apartment."

I laughed.

"You needn't have worried," I said. "If you told me what you had in mind, I would have definitely shown up."

She laughed as we both got dressed. We hugged and had one more passionate kiss before I drove her back to campus so she could get her car.

"See you tomorrow," she said as she opened the door and started getting out of the car.

"Yep," I replied. "Have a good night."

Right before she closed the door, I heard, "I already did!"

I chuckled as I drove home, took a shower, and went to sleep.

Holly and I hooked up a couple of times over the next few weeks. Neither of us was looking for a relationship with the other; we just enjoyed fun sex. Thankfully, it was never awkward at the office.

Late one Friday afternoon in July, I was trying to finish up a project Joanna had assigned to me. She left about 3:00, and she told me not to stay late. She said I could finish it up the next week, but I wanted to get it done. By 6:00, I decided I'd head home. I thought everyone else had cleared out long ago, so I was surprised when I saw a light on in the project office. I walked in to turn off the lights and was surprised to see Tracy sitting at her desk. Her head was resting in her hands, which were lying on the desk. She jumped when I walked in and looked at me.

It was clear she had been crying. Her eye makeup had streaked her cheeks, and her eyes were red and still wet. I quickly walked toward her.

"Tracy, what's wrong?" I asked, very concerned.

She shook her head but didn't say anything.

"Tell me, Tracy, what's wrong?" I repeated.

"He's gone," she said. "He's gone."

Did her father die? I didn't know what she meant.

"Who's gone?"

Just before she started crying again, I heard her say, "Clark."

Oh my god, I thought. What happened to him?

"Oh, no!" I said. "Did he have an accident?"

She looked confused for a second until she realized what I was thinking. She half smiled through the tears.

"No, he's still alive. But he left me. He's gone."

I was totally shocked. How was that possible. They had been together for so long. Tracy put her life on hold to support them and pay for his schooling.

"Wha - what happened? How could he leave you?" I asked.

"He called to say he got a job offer and he wants to start his new life. He cleared all of his stuff out of our house today. He's GONE!" she said, yelling the final word, and she started crying again.

I ran around her desk, pulled her up from her chair, and hugged her as tightly as I could. She laid her head on my shoulder as she continued crying. I knew there was nothing I could say right now, so I just let her cry.

After holding her for a long time, her crying slowed to a whimper. I couldn't hold my tongue any longer.

"He's an asshole and a moron," I whispered. "I can't believe he did this to you."

She chuckled just a bit.

"Or maybe I'm the moron for thinking we'd be together forever," she said before starting to cry again.

Finally, she stopped, and then she started laughing, which took me by surprise.

"What's so funny," I asked.

She looked up at me with sad eyes but a strained smile as she said, "He was supposed to pick me up this afternoon. I don't even have a way to get home!"

"I'll take you home, Tracy. Don't worry about that."

She laid her head back on my shoulder and softly hugged me as I hugged her. We stood quietly for five minutes. She pulled away and looked at me.

"You sure you don't mind taking me home?" she asked.

"Well, I WAS going to go home to an empty apartment, eat a shitty package of Raman, and watch some crap on TV. As fantastic as that sounds, I'm willing to take you home."

Tracy laughed.

"Thanks, Richard. I appreciate the sacrifice."

She grabbed her purse, and we walked to the door, She killed the lights, and we left. It was a short walk to the garage where I had parked. I opened the door for her, and she got in. After closing the door, I walked around, started the car and exited the garage.

"I know you live in the sticks, but I have no idea where," I said.

Tracy laughed.

"It's not the sticks. It's just a little away from campus."

She started giving me directions, and in fifteen minutes I pulled onto a gravel road in a wooded area. After a half mile, we pulled up to a small, simple house.

"I'm here for you Tracy. Do you want to be alone right now, or do you want company?" I asked.

"Oh, god, I do NOT want to be alone right now," she said, as her eyes started to tear up. "I'd really appreciate it if you came in for a bit."

"I'm happy to do that, Tracy."

I got out of the car and walked around to the passenger door just as Tracy was getting out. I held out my hand to help her up, which she took. I closed the door, hit the button on the handle to lock it, and followed Tracy to her front door.

She unlocked the door, and walked in, with me right behind her. As she took four steps in, she froze. It was obvious items were missing. Audio cables hung across a cabinet where components had been removed. A few picture frames were empty. There were gaps in a bookcase, where it looked like books had been removed. There was a shadow of a square on the wall, beneath a picture hanger, where it looked like some artwork had been removed. Suddenly, Tracy started sniffling. Then the tears came, full stream. I walked up to her, turned her to me, and hugged her. Like at the office, she buried her head in my chest while she had a good cry.

After a few minutes, without lifting her head from, she softly said, "I'm sorry. Seeing it made it real."

"Don't apologize, Tracy. This isn't easy for you. I understand. I'm here for you."

She looked up at me, smiled through the tears, and gave me a tight squeeze.

"Thanks," she said.

As she walked away, she looked in a mirror.

"Oh my god, I look like shit!" she said, with a little chuckle.

Her eye makeup had certainly run down her cheeks, and her eyes were still red and puffy.

"You couldn't look like shit if you tried," I said, immediately embarrassed that I said that.

She ignored my comment.

"I need to go wash up. Do you mind waiting?"

"Of course not," I replied. "I told you - I'm here for you."

She smiled and disappeared around a corner.

I looked around the room and walked over to some pictures in frames on a table. One looked like Tracy with her parents and two sisters. Others were just her and one or both sisters. I pulled out my phone, sat on the couch, and started looking at my news feeds. I heard water running down the hall.

After 20 minutes, Tracy emerged. She had obviously taken a shower. Her hair was wet and combed back. She was wearing a pink satin robe that went halfway down her thighs. She was barefoot. Jesus, even her feet were sexy. She had no makeup on; she still looked beautiful.

She walked around the room, looking at some of the blank spaces where Clark had removed things. After a couple of tours of her room, she stopped.

Without looking at me, she said, "He cheated on me with Holly."

I was really shocked. Not that he would do it, but that Holly would.

"You're kidding! How could he do that? Weren't you pissed at Holly? Obviously, you were pissed at Clark."

"I wasn't mad at Holly," Tracy said. "I know he's good-looking and could seduce any woman he wanted. But Holly stopped him. He managed to get her out of her clothes before she told him it was wrong. She said she couldn't do it, and she told him he was an asshole for trying. She kicked him out."

"Well good for her, I guess," I said. "Better late than never. But how could he do that to you. To YOU!"

"Actually," she said, "I forgave him."

"Really? Why?"

"In some ways, I couldn't blame him. Have you seen Holly's tits?"

I decided this was not the time to tell her I've seen them, touched them and kissed them.

"But he had you! He didn't need to look anywhere else," I said.

"Yeah?" she said with a chuckle. "You wanna tell me YOU'VE never fantasized about sleeping with her?"

I didn't say anything, but Tracy knew the answer.

"See," she said, "of course you've fantasized about sleeping with her. Everyone has."

I looked at her silently for a few seconds before saying, "Yes, I have. But not nearly as often as I've fantasized about sleeping with you."

As soon as I said it, I was having second thoughts. I was afraid I might have crossed a line.

Tracy stared at me for just a second before she said, "That's bullshit. You're just trying to make me feel good."

"Are you kidding me?" I pleaded. "Not only are you the kindest, nicest person I've ever met, but you're the hottest woman I've ever met. You're beautiful - with or without makeup. And you've got the hottest body in the world."

"Hottest body?" she said with a chuckle. "This is Tracy," she said, sweeping her hands up and down her sides, "not Holly. I think you're confused."

"Shit, Tracy, surely you must realize how hot you are. Holly's tits are bigger. But yours are better. Yours are perfect."

She looked at me for what seemed like a long time.