My College Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of hard slapping, I returned to the position where I leaned over her back and cupped her breasts. Tracy was breathing and moaning much faster as we continued, and the big picture suddenly hit me. My dick was in my dream girl, and it felt wonderful. I was cupping the breasts of my dream girl, and it felt wonderful. I was making love to my dream girl, and it felt wonderful.

My brain suddenly went into overdrive. I straightened up again and started stroking really hard. I leaned forward a little bit - just enough to be able to reach around and stroke Tracy's clit. As soon as I touched it, she yelped. When I stroked in, she pushed back against me. When I pulled back, she pushed her clit harder against my finger. We were both driving toward the edge of the cliff.

I wanted Tracy to come first, but after another minute, I couldn't control myself. I jerked and groaned as I came hard inside her. I squirted a second time and then a third. Suddenly, Tracy quietly cried out as she hit her own limit. She continued to pump her pelvis back and forth - back into my dick and forward into my finger stroking her clit. When I was drained, I continued to rub her clit. After another fifteen seconds, she collapsed onto the bed, straightening out her legs and leaving my soft dick and my finger hanging behind her.

I lay down beside her and draped an arm over her back. My eyes were closed as I recovered. After a minute, I opened my eyes and smiled. As I looked down her body, the small bump of her ass looked beautiful. When Tracy didn't move for a few minutes, I figured she had fallen asleep. It was okay with me.

After another few minutes, Tracy jerked up and then rolled over.

"Shit. I think I fell asleep. I'm sorry."

"No apology needed. I was quite happy to just take in the view."

Tracy smiled.

"I need to go clean up again," she said. "You can really make a mess," she said with a chuckle.

As she walked to the bathroom, I grabbed some tissues to clean myself. When Tracy came back, she was wearing her satin robe.

"Let me help you change the sheets," I said. They were wet and messy.

"You don't need to do that," she said.

"I'd like to, okay? I'd like to help you."

"Okay," she said. "Let me get some sheets."

Even after we changed the sheets, the room still smelled like sex. Oh well, nothing I could do about that. She could open windows if she wanted.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Actually, yes. Want me to order a pizza?" she asked.

"That would be great," I said. "I'll eat anything."

I got dressed while Tracy ordered pizza.

Forty-five minutes later, the doorbell rang. I grabbed the pizza and tipped the delivery woman. As Tracy and I ate, we talked about random stuff. But we didn't talk about tonight.

After we finished and cleaned up, Tracy walked over and hugged me.

"Thank you for everything. For just holding me at the office. For driving me home. For not leaving me in this empty house. And for making me feel good about myself when I really needed it." She paused for a couple of seconds. "Oh, yeah," she said with a smile. "Thanks for the best sex of my life."

She gave me a soft kiss.

"I'm glad I could make you feel good about yourself. You're an incredible person. And, uh, yeah, thanks for the best sex of MY life, too."

We laughed, and it was clear Tracy was saying goodbye. She didn't want me staying the night.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said.

"Okay, see you tomorrow," she said. "Oh, Richard? I'd kinda prefer this remains between you and me."

"Of course, Tracy. I would never talk about what happened."

"I know," she said, looking down. "I shouldn't have even asked you. I know you'd never do that. I don't care if people know how wonderful you were at the office, but let's just tell people you drove me home and dropped me off."

"Okey dokey," I said. "See you tomorrow."

I drove home still not believing what had happened. And I was also unsure where Tracy and I stood. Was it a one-and-done? I'm sure she wasn't looking for a relationship - especially with a guy a few years younger - but could we still have fun? I suppose that would be too much to wish for.

The next day at the office, Tracy was her usual bubbly self. She greeted me with a smile and a "hello". Holly told me she heard about last night and said it was nice of me to hold Tracy as she was crying. We talked about what an asshole Clark was, but Holly didn't say anything about him trying to sleep with her.

I, of course, thought about Tracy all day. I tried to concentrate on work, but it was difficult. Around 4:00, I decided to head out early. I stopped in the office and said goodbye to Holly and Tracy.

Just as I walked out of the building, my phone buzzed. I saw I had a text from Tracy.

"Hey. I was wondering if you'd like to come over... to eat dinner... and me."

I can only imagine how I looked with the huge smile on my face!