My College Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've really fantasized about me?" she asked quietly.

I nodded my head. "Often."

Again, her beautiful eyes stared at me for a long time. I thought she could see inside my head.

I thought I saw her nipples pushing at her robe. She pulled the bow on the belt of her robe, causing it to open just an inch or two. I could see her skin between her still-covered breasts, and I could see she was wearing white panties.

"Show me what you do in your fantasies," she whispered.

I cannot possibly describe the rush of excitement that flashed through my entire body. This wasn't just an offer from a pretty woman; this was from my ultimate fantasy. For a second, I couldn't move; I couldn't believe this was real. Finally, I managed to move my feet and walk up to her. Part of me wanted to rip off her robe so I could see her body, but more of me wanted to savor the opportunity to give this woman pleasure while enjoying the most exciting time of my life!

I wrapped my arms around her waist as I pulled her against my incredibly hard dick. I slowly leaned forward to kiss her. When our lips touched for the first time, a feeling of warmth engulfed my entire body. We both opened our mouths at the same time, and our tongues met midway. Although it felt like electricity was shooting through my body at 100 miles per hour, I forced myself to take this kiss very slowly.

It was the softest, slowest, most passionate kiss I had ever experienced. Tracy tasted like the sweetest fruit one could imagine. We kissed for quite a few minutes before I slid my hand up the outside of her shiny robe and placed my hand on her breast.

"Mmmm," she moaned as we continued kissing. I gently squeezed her breast as I subconsciously pulled her harder against me. I rolled my finger over her nipple, not pinching it but gently pushing it in every direction. Tracy moaned again as she subtly rubbed her body against my dick.

After a couple of minutes, I broke the kiss and pulled my head away from her. We smiled at each other, but her smile made me melt. I brought both my hands in front of me and slid them into the narrow gap in her robe. I raised my hands up and pushed the robe open and off her shoulders and arms, letting it drop to the floor.

"Oh, god, Tracy," I whispered as I got a look at her body. "You are even more perfect than in my dreams."

Her small breasts - probably an A-cup - fit her body perfectly. They were round with no sag at all. She had dark red areolas of average size and hard nipples. The dark red coloring against her very light skin made for an incredible contrast. They were, quite honestly, the nicest breasts I had ever seen - live or on web sites.

She smiled at my comment and pulled my head to her right breast. I planted soft kisses in a circle before taking her nipple in my mouth. I didn't suck on it; I simply flicked my tongue back and forth and up and down, applying soft pressure in each direction. Tracy pulled my head harder against her breast, letting me know she liked it.

I slid my right hand onto her other breast, and it felt glorious. I softly kneaded it before using my index finger to circle the edge of her areola. When I pinched her nipple - not too hard - Tracy let out a satisfying whine. When I reluctantly pulled my mouth away from her breast to kiss her again, she slipped her hand between us and rubbed my throbbing dick through my pants. As she moved her hand away, she grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and added her other hand on the other side, and she pulled my t-shirt up. I grabbed the shirt when she got halfway up and pulled it over my head. I pulled her back in for another kiss, spurred on by feeling her hard nipples push against my bare chest.

I turned her around and reached around so I could cup both breasts. Although I missed being able to see them, having both hands around them felt amazing. I kissed the back of her neck and nibbled on her ear as I was doing this, and, again, her groans let me know she liked it. She kept rubbing her butt back and forth against me. I moaned a little, too, wanting to make sure she knew how much I liked it, too.

After a few minutes, I continued caressing her left breast while my right hand slipped off her breast, slowly moved down her stomach, and into her panties. When I felt short hair on her mound, I applied a little pressure, causing her to whimper. I moved my hand down over her clit hood and slipped my middle finger between her lips. Tracy gasped and I smiled at how wet she was. When I got to her pussy, I wasted no time inserting my middle finger. It slid all the way in through her lubed chamber. Tracy jerked, cried out, and her pussy clamped down on my finger. I stroked in and out a few times before pulling out.

"Let's go to your bedroom," I whispered.

She smiled and nodded as she took my hand and started walking down the hall. I was a step behind her and enjoyed the opportunity to look at her beautiful ass.

As soon as we got to her bedroom, I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my socks and pants. Tracy opened the bed just as I was pulling down my underwear. When she turned around, she smiled. She walked over and gave my dick a couple of strokes; my god, it felt good. But I needed to stop her, or I was going to come in her hand. I took a step back and knelt down, grabbing her panties on each side. There was a wet spot in the obvious place, and I kissed it, using my tongue to give a short lick.

I slowly pulled them down as Tracy placed her hands on my head. First, I saw her dense, shortly trimmed pubic hair, which was shaped into a wide triangle. I groaned when I saw it, leaning forward to give it a soft kiss. As I continued pulling the panties down, I almost couldn't contain my excitement. She had a long clit hood, but her little, shiny clit was already showing itself. Her pink lips were open like a beautiful flower. I wanted so badly to lick her, but not in this position.

I stood up, pushed my dick down, and stepped forward, letting my dick bounce up against her lips. I pulled her toward me and kissed her, slowly moving my pelvis back and forth. As my dick rubbed through her wet slit, we both quietly moaned as we kissed hard. Again, I was so amped up, I knew I wouldn't last if I kept this up too long. After just a minute, I pulled away.

"Lie on the bed, okay?" I asked.

Tracy smiled and nodded. She got on the bed and spread her legs. I got between them, put my arms on either side of her shoulders, and leaned down to again kiss her soft, perfect lips. We had kissed so much already, we each knew exactly what to expect as our tongues slowly caressed each other's. After a minute, I moved my head down her body to take a nipple in my mouth, slowly flicking it with my tongue. Then I did the same to the other nipple. As I started moving further down, kissing her stomach and then her pubic mound, Tracy gasped.

"Where are you going? What are you..."

She abruptly stopped talking when I ran my tongue from her pussy up between her lips and over her clit.

"OH!" she quietly whined.

I repeated the lick, and she softly cried out again.

"You... you... you don't have to do that," she said, but the way she pulled my head against her let me know she didn't really want me to stop.

"I didn't HAVE to do it," I thought. Is she crazy? I LOVED licking her. Her taste, her smell, the view, and just the idea that I was licking her most private parts and giving her pleasure had me as hard and as excited as I could possibly be.

I slowly licked from bottom to top another three or four times, and Tracy jerked up each time I went over her clit. Then I concentrated on shoving my tongue in her pussy. I spread her wide with my fingers and pushed my tongue as far as it would go. I could taste how wet she was, and her quiet whimpers spurred me on. After a minute I switched it up to concentrate on her beautiful, spread lips, flicking my tongue over each one over and over.

Tracy was constantly thrusting up to get closer to my mouth, and I was ready to make her come. I licked from bottom to top a few more times, but then I wrapped my lips around her clit and swirled my tongue around it and over it. This brought a soft cry from Tracy and more pressure on my head as she pulled me into her. She was thrusting faster and faster. When I slipped a finger into her pussy and tapped on her G-spot, she exploded.

Tracy wasn't a screamer, but the strength of her orgasm was obvious. Her head rolled from side to side. Waves flowed down her torso as her stomach then her pelvis kept pushing up. Quiet, continuous grunts filled the room.

"Unh! Unh! Unh!"

Her low volume belied the pleasure I'm sure she was receiving. I was thrilled I was able to make her feel so good and still equally thrilled I had my hands and mouth all over her beautiful body.

When her twitching, moaning, and thrusting stopped, I backed away from her. I crawled up next to her on the bed and rolled her on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her tightly as she lay motionless except for her pumping chest as she captured her breath.

After a couple of minutes, Tracy lifted her head, smiled at me, and gave me a short, sweet kiss.

"Jesus, Richard, that was unbelievable. I've never come so hard. Clark didn't really like to do that. And to tell you the truth, I didn't really encourage him to do it. When he did, he wasn't very good. He never made me come from that."

"You can't imagine how much I enjoyed that, too," I said.

I pulled her head down to me and gave her a short, tongue-tangled kiss. But after just a few seconds, she pulled away.

"Will you make love to me? Please. I want you so badly," she said.

I smiled.

"I've never wanted anyone more in my entire life," I responded.

I gave her another short kiss before I rolled her off me. I started to get up.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To get a condom from my pants."

"Do you always use a condom?" she asked.

"Of course."

"Good," Tracy said. "That means you're clean. I got tested after Clark tried to sleep with Holly, wondering if he'd slept with anyone else. So, I'm clean, and I'm on the pill. You don't need a condom."

I stared at her for a couple of seconds. I never had a steady girlfriend, and I never had sex without a condom. But the thought of Tracy being my first was incredibly exciting.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

Tracy nodded.

"Please. I want to feel you completely."

Holy shit. Could this day get any better.

Tracy reached down and stroked my semi-hard cock, and it sprang to full erection very quickly.

"Favorite position?" I asked.

She smiled.

"Right now, I really want face-to-face. I want to see you looking at me. Is that okay?"

I chuckled.

"Tracy, ANYTHING you want is okay with me. I'll stand on my head if that's what you want."

Tracy laughed.

"Not today," she said.

"Good. I want to look at you, too," I said.

She stroked my dick again for a couple of seconds. Then she moved to the middle of the bed on her back. She pulled her legs back, causing me to groan at the fantastic view of her pussy. I crawled up between her legs and supported myself on my arms. Tracy grabbed my dick and placed the tip right at the entrance to her pussy. She was already wet, and I easily slid my full length into her until our pelvises touched.

"Oh, Tracy," I whispered.

"Oh, Richard," she whispered.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down. I supported my weight on my elbows. She also wrapped her legs around my ass.

"Don't move for a minute, okay?" she whispered. "I just want to enjoy this feeling."

I could feel her rock-hard nipples pushing into my chest as she squeezed her pussy muscles a few times. As incredible as this felt, after a minute, something in my brain forced me to start moving. Surprisingly, given my level of excitement, I was able to move slowly to start. I pushed back up on my arms as I slid my dick back until just the tip was still inside her. I paused for a second before pushing all the way in. The way her pussy squeezed my head as I slid in through her wet, slippery lubrication was mind-blowing. I felt like my head would explode from excitement.

I paused at the bottom for a couple of seconds before pulling back again. I had never experienced such pleasure. Tracy and I looked at each other. She tried smiling through a strained expression of pleasure. I looked at her breasts because... I loved looking at her breasts. One time, when I was buried in her, I balanced myself on my left arm so I could use my right hand to caress her breast and gently pinch her nipple. Tracy's whimper encouraged me to do it again, but I couldn't hold myself on one arm too long.

After a few minutes, the next time I pushed in, I stayed there for a second so I could lean down and kiss Tracy. Her tongue met mine in a frantic kiss as I continued shorter strokes in and out. As much as I would have liked to continue this for hours, my brain and my dick begged me to move faster. I straightened my arms and started pumping in and out faster and faster. Tracy's eyes were closed tight, and her entire face was scrunched up. I had been incredibly excited since Tracy first opened her robe, and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. But I wanted Tracy to come, too.

"Rub your clit," I whispered.

Her eyes popped open, and she gave me a questioning look.

"Rub your clit," I repeated. "Do what feels good."

She removed one hand from my back, licked her index and middle finger, and started rubbing her clit. I continued stroking in and out, and I could feel her fingers against my pelvis when I stroked down. Tracy seemed to have her own urgency, as she started rubbing faster and faster as I started pumping in and out faster and faster. I was close, and I needed to come. And I wanted her to come.

Just as I couldn't take any more and was about to explode, I heard Tracy quietly cry out as she thrust her hips up. As if I needed any additional stimulation, her pussy squeezed my dick and I let loose with the strongest eruption of my life, grunting as it happened. Realizing that Tracy could feel my hot cum hitting her inner walls made me spurt even harder the second time.

Tracy kept pushing her pelvis into me as her pussy squeezed my dick, and she continued to quietly cry out with each spasm. I continued grunting as I shot load after load into her. I had never before come as intensely or as long. When I finally finished, I leaned down and wrapped my lips around Tracy's nipple, flicking my tongue back and forth. I was surprised when she yelped a little and started thrusting harder as if a second wave of orgasm started before she even finished her first. I continued flicking her nipple for another half minute until she collapsed flat on the bed.

I lowered myself onto my elbows but remained on top of Tracy. Frankly, I never wanted to leave this position. After a minute, I rolled both of us over so Tracy was on top. My dick flopped out of her pussy, and I was glad I didn't have to break any contact to remove a condom. Tracy giggled when we rolled over but then laid her head on my shoulder. I felt my cum dripping out of her onto my balls. If I died like this, I would have died a happy man.

After a couple of minutes, Tracy lifted her head. She moved her body up far enough to give me a soft kiss. Then she just looked at me for ten seconds as a slow smile appeared.

"I have never come so hard in my entire life!" she said with a smile.

"Me either," I replied.

"Clark never told me to rub myself. No one has."

"I wanted to make sure you came before me," I said.

She lowered her head to kiss me again. Like last time, it was soft and tender.

"I need to clean up," she said as she rolled off me. She grabbed some tissues from her nightstand and shoved them between her legs. She handed me a couple as she said, "be right back."

After wiping my dick and balls, I lay there with a huge smile on my face.

When I watched Tracy walk toward me, naked, I still couldn't believe this was happening. She lay next to me on the bed, propping her head up on her bent arm. I turned toward her in the same position.

"You have no idea how good you've made me feel. When Clark told me he was leaving, even though he didn't say he had found another woman, I felt like I wasn't pretty enough for him. Or enough of a woman in bed for him. Or a million other things. And then, when I thought about him trying to fuck Holly, I hated my body. I thought no one would want me."

I started to say something, but she put her index finger on my mouth to shush me.

"When you said you fantasized about me, I didn't believe you at first. I figured you just wanted to make me feel good. But you convinced me you meant it, and it meant the world to me. I really needed that at that moment."

Then she was quiet for a bit, and I could tell she wasn't done but was thinking.

"The way you touched me and kissed me was unlike anything I've experienced. I really didn't know I could feel that good."

She paused one more time.

"They say reality is never as good as your fantasies. I hope you weren't disappointed."

I laughed loudly.

"They need to change the expression. It should be, 'sometimes reality can EXCEED your fantasies.' "

Tracy smiled.

"So that's what you fantasize about, huh?" she asked with a sly smile.

"Well, that, and some other things," I said.

Tracy raised an eyebrow as she smiled. She reached down and started stroking my dick.

"Do you want to show me the other things?" she asked, as her stroking started having results. When she crawled down the bed and licked the head of my dick, I groaned as I returned to full hardness.

"Get on your hands and knees, okay?" I asked.

Tracy pulled away from my dick and nodded as she smiled.

She got into position on the bed, wiggling her butt at me. Her ass looked so nice in its own right, but the view of her pussy popping out beneath her cheeks was just wonderful. I got on my knees behind her. I put one hand on each cheek and softly squeezed them, much like I had done with her breast. Her love of dancing classes clearly showed the results in her muscular ass. After a few more squeezes of her butt cheeks, I leaned forward and licked her pussy.

"Mmmm" Tracy moaned.

I did it two more times before sliding my index finger in. Tracy moaned again, and it only took a few strokes until she seemed quite wet. I pulled my finger out and rubbed her juices over the head of my dick. I then lined myself up and pushed all the way in. We both let out a soft groan.

As unbelievable as it felt when we made love the first time, this position felt even tighter. Every stroke sent shivers through my body. Even though I had had an enormous ejaculation just a short time ago, being inside Tracy quickly created a feeling of urgency. I wasn't banging into her hard, but I definitely was going in and out at a good pace.

I love doggie because of the tight feeling it creates. But with the right person - and Tracy was definitely the right person - I love it because my hands are free. I leaned over her back and cupped both of her breasts while continuing to stroke in and out, albeit at a shallower rate.

The minute I grabbed her breasts, Tracy whimpered. First, I massaged both of them. Then I flicked her nipples back and forth. Then I pinched her nipples, but not too hard. Tracy seemed to like all of these based on her sweet whining. As great as the feeling of her pussy squeezing my dick with every stroke, the feeling of having my hands on her perfect tits was just as good. The only conflict it presented was that I couldn't stroke my entire dick in and out, having to settle for smaller movements.

I reluctantly released her breasts and sat up straight so I could feel my dick slide along the full length of her pussy. I could also squeeze her ass in this position, which added to the pleasure. A few times, I put my hand on her hips and pulled her back hard into me as I pushed forward. The slapping sound of my pelvis hitting her ass was in synch with Tracy softly crying out each time I pushed in.