All Comments on 'My Coming Out - The Aftermath'

by AtlantaGirl487

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Okay...

I liked this story and I'm glad you didn't continue doing what you and hubby did in the first story. But I guess at some point you will either think about shareing with others again after all you have let the Genie out of the bottle.

One thing I will mention. You claim "All men are voyeurs" you back this up by saying that all men buy porn magazines. I'm sorry but that is a stero type, these days at least in the UK more women are buying porn mags and DVDS than ever before. And this other claim that all "Women are exhibitionists" sorry but I don't agree with that look around you or at least in a wider cricle. Women dress the way the want to because they feel like it. They don't do it for men, they dress for them selves, whatever makes them feel sexy or business like, whatever it is they do it for them no one else. And that is how it should be. Most women do not wake up in the morning and think to themselves, "I know i will wear that short skirt and short top just too turn the bus driver on" it doesn't work that way. The only people who really dress to impress men are the women who do it for a purpose they do it for a reason, as in the want something from that man. Anyway I hope you continue to have fun with your hubby and you don't feel the need to get someone else involved. But as i said once you open pandoras box you cant close it.

Agoodman952Agoodman952almost 16 years ago
Very well done

I think every woman should endeavor to find her inner whore / slut. There would be so many more happy husbands if they did. Keep up the great work. I look forward to reading your next submission.

idi52idi52almost 16 years ago
A good powerful erotic storyline

Loved the story concept. I found both this and the first episode very powerfully erotic. I am looking forward to the bruising going away completely so you can carry on coming out. I wonder where you'll take us next?

idi52idi52almost 16 years ago
A good powerful erotic storyline

Loved the story concept. I found both this and the first episode very powerfully erotic. I am looking forward to the bruising going away completely so you can carry on coming out. I wonder where you'll take us next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Word usage

You tell this tale in the first person, with the narrator finishing up her Master's Degree in Education, but you put incorrect words in her descriptions. She should know the difference.

Good story though.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

Why can't these women treat their husbands this way before they whore themse!be a out to other men?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous