All Comments on 'My Confession'

by dianab1989

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago

Zero sympathy for Greg.

He asked for it; set it up; made it all happened.

So, if he's not happy about it now, because it makes him feel less of a man... boo-boo.

Him being infertile didn't make him subhuman... but him willingly becoming a cuckold by one of his friends, for his wife's sole benefit? Hell yeah, that makes him less than a man!

In most LW stories, you have to question the wife's intelligence in them; not here, though - it's the husband that looks like a complete moron.

Not one likable character in sight here. Just glad I do not know any individuals like these IRL.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Dumb. Inconsistent. A waste of time.

If he was so virile, why did it take months to get pregnant? Plus, why would she develop feelings for him? Why was Greg and Anthony close friends? Anthony tests Greg like shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid to boredom

Flat wanna be slut character of an female excuse.

The rest is talent free drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Man, the slob fucked her so good that she actually forgot her husband’s name (Greg became Craig) at one point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What was the point?

Be careful what you wish for?

Anyway, thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Husband set it up, but whorewife kept it going. They both deserve to see their sham marriage destroyed.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

Awful cuckold crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why did she stop?

She broke the rules, greg doesnt want her, anthony would screw her again in a second. So why stop?

And why is he still friends with greg?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

SUCKS as a story. Don't write any more if you cannot make the characters more believable, please.

dianab1989dianab1989over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback

I appreciate the feedback. Unfortunately, this story is around 80% true, hence some of the questions asked are tough to answer. Real life can be less interesting than fiction.

Thanks for spotting the mistake with Craig / Greg.... My name is not Diana (fairly close), but my husband's real name is Craig. I changed the names of the characters somewhat, but reverted to real name, I thought I got rid of them in a quick proof read.

I realise, this may not be a very good story, but I am only a very occasional erotic story reader, and this is my first go at writing one. It was supposed to help me a lot with my emotional state, which is very fragile at the moment. I am currently expecting a child and not in the best frame of mind.

The question that interests me most, is to why Craig (Greg) and Xxxxx (Anthony) are still friends.

That is something that I cannot explain. Craig is very busy at the moment, he is doing a medical qualification as well as working. Our conversations have been short & difficult over the last month. They are still both close, and although not seeing each other much because of lockdown. Craig seems to hold all the resentment towards me. Whilst that is what I should have expected I still cannot process it all properly. Hopefully this was just a phase, and we can rebuild our marriage. It is not healthy, and I really love my husband.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

An interesting first submission

.

Congratulations on having the initiative to submit this story, and especially on exposing it to the snake-pit that is the Loving Wives commentariat. Unless you write a story in which a wife is seriously burned for any thoughts of wandering beyond the bounds of marriage with a blameless husband, the Moral Brigade will one-bomb your story and blast you in the comments.

Consider it a compliment that you gave them conniptions.

I thought your writing style could use some work. It came across to me as staccato, especially as you set the scene in the early paragraphs. Short, one-sentence paragraphs are good for drawing attention to a specific point within a smooth-flowing narrative. When every paragraph is short and one sentence, it becomes staccato.

And "one of my home cooked Lasagne's?" Wandering apostrophes are cropping up everywhere these days. Keep them for possessives and contractions and don't let them loose on plurals.

It's not my kind of story and I wouldn't have read it if it hadn't been on the list of most comments in 24 hours. It always seems necessary for authors to include penis size and anal sex in their stories about 'the other man'. (The best suggestion for a woman to make to a man who requests anal is "After you.") But, as I said, a brave first submission. I wish you well with your next one.

Lue

trance00trance00over 3 years ago
@dianab1989

If this is really close to the situation you are in, congratulations on your pregnancy and I wish you, your husband, and your child well. However, I can't help but thinking that as long as Anthony remains in your or your husband's life, it doesn't bode well for your marriage (unless you and your husband come to a complete and mutual agreement on how Anthony will be involved in your lives). Your best bet probably is to drop him, both of you forget him, and concentrate on your marriage and your child. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3*s

If you wrote this only for help with your memories and emotional state you should have turned off the comments.

I'm not expecting anymore stories. At least for a long time.

If this is a gatekeeper story. Well, posting on an internet sex site is another poor choice on your part.

Take some online courses on english composition, creative writing, etc.

You have to do the hard work learning your skills. Then you can harness the talent and ideas you may have, good luck dianab1989🤰👍.

I'm out as

AMerryman

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I take it Anthony hasn't told Greg about all the extra times you had fun together? All those trials when you tried to get pregnant and couldn't. All those horrible cheating, fuck er faster times when it was a slut bang rather than trying for a baby. This is so nasty I'm afraid to touch it, it might be contagious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That is not love

The husband got what he asked for and more, but to say,she is in love with this other guy , not love but lust and a size queen. The husband started this but he should also dump his cheating wife. She will do it again without him knowing. Be careful what you ask for,you just mite get more then you expect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@ShadoRosie

If you had bothered to read the story then you would have seen that Anthony had in fact told her husband. That's why they no longer sleep together. But hey, you and your group of low life lizards just keep putting down stories without really reading them, because it just makes you all look as stupid as you are.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Lue, Lue, Lue

I thought you innocent tryst, free love , recreational sex types were more inclusive. Using terms like LW snake pit, moral brigade, your usual derisively snarky comments about your fellow readers doesn't foster good feelings. You have a , purportedly , true story about a woman whose husband wanted a nerdy friend, who just happened to be hung, have procreational sex with her to get her pregnant. This is something no real life man ever did, and if he did, he didn't, he didn't intend for the loving wife to keep having recreational sex with nerdy friend. Then the now cheating whore admits to catching feelings for the lover and being jealous when he has a relationship with another woman.

Next we get get comment about the truth of the story. Oh, how she does dearly love her husband and doesn't understand why he would be upset at her. I'm sure any self respecting , virgin, nerd would have taken her up on her offer of more sex, so it's on the sad,.pregnant, soon to be divorced wife. I didn't have a coniption, my reaction was to laugh at the story as written. My reaction after reading the poor, wee, cheating wife's 80% true comment was to laugh even harder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Opening Doors

Once you open the door to sex with others in your relationship its not so easy to close that door again. Since the wife became emotionally involved with Anthony she can't just very well claim it was only sex and didn't mean anything. Also the wife carried her affair on for months and well beyond the original parameters to get pregnant so she shouldn't be surprised her husband is now seeing someone on the side as well. Unless all parties agree and are excepting that the marriage should continue in an open state then relationship will is doomed and is headed for divorceville.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

So, 26thNC

.

Do you have a more descriptive term than "snake-pit" for the Loving Wives commentariat"? And what else would you call the mob of one-bombers that insist that stories on an erotic literature site should all finish with the 'Loving Wife' being burned? Remember, a 'Loving Wife' is supposed to be having 'married extra-marital fun' isn't she? Maybe you think "Hypocrite" is more accurate than "Moral Brigade"?

.

Lue

Ps: Ms Diana, I don't think it is ever a good idea to claim that a story here is true -- not even 80% true. It always invites readers to find fault and say it isn't. It is best to write your story in such a way that it is believable and let the readers decide whether they want to believe it. No story here will be 100% true anyhow, they will all take literary license to a greater or lesser degree.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Dis jointed disconnected and hard to like any of the characters. But hey anything involving out of wedlock pregnancy is a minimum 4*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

It took months of 5 times a week to get pregnant and you think he was virile?

How good of a father is he going to be or do you think some guy is going to raise your bastard child knowing that you’re going to be cheating on him with Anthony? Why not marry Anthony so he can be the husbsnd you never wanted.

Fucking halfwit. Hopefully your bastard child will have more brains than you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

see ladies all it take is a big cock ,to bring out the whore in you,why fight it whore's .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is it true that all it takes for women to turn cruel and unloving is an inch or two of warm flesh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why does Greg suddenly become Craig?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous