My Cousin Always Gets What He Wants

Story Info
My cousin fucks me in his adult treehouse.
9.2k words
4.34
25.7k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began when my family visited my aunt's house, whose incredibly old grandma has passed away. Even though the funeral happened the day I arrived with my parents, we were supposed to stay at their house for like a week. I wasn't exactly thrilled about this idea, but it was certainly one way to fill my time and rest before I return to college.

I've been sharing bedroom with my slightly older cousin. I was always intimidated by him, because he lived his whole life on the countryside and he just knew how to do all sorts of manly things. Next to him, I was just a pampered momma's boy from the city. He was constantly building shit, cutting wood, fixing his motorcycle... and I was there, studying on my laptop.

Once when I saw a hornet and began panicking, he just laughed at me and then he literally smacked it in front of me, with his bare hand, and then finished it with his boot. This display had me question my entire life and my role in society...

On the second day of our stay, his mom suggested that I should rest from studying and that her son should show me around. Jake, because that was his name, offered me to show me his treehouse.

"You have... a treehouse?" I asked awkwardly, not sure if he was just making fun of me. His masculine, confident and borderline sociopathic persona that allowed him to kill huge bugs with his bare hands really didn't fit to a guy who would offer you to show you around his treehouse. "You mean... the treehouse you used to play in as a kid?"

He faced me and frowned.

"No. I built it myself, last summer."

Oh, okay. Now it made a bit more sense.

"For neighbor's kids?"

"No, for myself."

Okay. Never mind. It didn't make any sense whatsoever.

"Okay, sure, why not." I shrugged. "Show me your treehouse."

He packed a huge backpack for hiking and early in the morning he brought me deep into the forest, quite some way from their house. Somehow, I felt both safe and unsafe at the same time. I knew that if we would stumble upon a bear, he would probably easily kill it somehow, or something like that. I guess I found that hornet kill of his this impressive.

On the other hand, with him around, I could never relax. I found him way too intimidating.

"Is it true that you only like other boys?" he asked out of the sudden, while leading me through the bushes.

He surprised me with that question. I came out to my closest family and told them that they can spread the word if they wish to. I knew that my aunt knew and didn't mind; she greeted me in the warmest way possible. I wasn't sure if her son would be equally tolerant, though.

"Yeah, I'm gay," I admitted. "Is that a problem?"

"You tell me," he responded and did not continue the topic. I didn't know what it was supposed to mean.

For a while, I even considered if he's not leading me somewhere no one will ever find me, to kill me and bury my body for being gay.

"Well, well, you look at that," he pointed at the trunk of a tree that had some clear and deep scratch marks. "A bear was here, marking its territory," he said, more to himself, than to me.

I looked around, ready to let my fear take over.

"Maybe we should go back?" I proposed, rationally.

"No. Instead, I will teach it to never return here," my cousin announced carelessly, with a smirk.

Personally, I prefer to look around, paranoid for sneak attack.

"And how do you plan to do that?" I asked.

My answer was the sound of water splashing. I looked at him and froze, seeing a golden stream of piss falling on the tree and bear scratch marks.

When Jake was done emptying his bladder, he turned towards me, still holding his dick and shaking it to get rid of pee droplets.

I peeked at his dick briefly, but then quickly turned my eyes towards the bear marks.

"Are you sure this is enough?" I asked, while he zipped his fly.

"It should be. Come on, we're not very far," he encouraged me to continue.

He stayed true to his words. Merely two minutes later, he announced:

"Alright, we're here."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused. "Where's the treehouse?"

He pointed upwards.

I raised my gaze and immediately felt uncomfortable. This "treehouse" was definitely not for children. It was pretty much just a pretty large wooden platform, set like 12 meters above the ground. I felt dizzy just looking at it.

"This is incredibly high up!" I made a very astute observation. "Is it... safe?"

"Of course it's safe. I made it," he said confidently and smirked, seeing my face. He approached the wooden ladder. "Put on this," he gave me a climbing harness. "Do you have a fear of heights?"

"Not until now..."

I put the harness on and watched his fingers confidently handling the rope hanging from the tree. He tied everything up and pulled the harness to check if it's good to go.

"Alright, climb up," he encouraged me.

"Jake, I'm not sure if this is a good idea..." I whined.

"Come on, Garrett. Don't be a pussy," he challenged me with a smug smile. "Wait... unless you are a pussy? I don't know how it works for guys who only like other guys..."

"You won't provoke me, so you can stop trying," I assured him coldly. I knew it was a bad idea.

"Fine. You can leave if you want. Just don't get lost on your way back."

What an asshole he was... He knew I would never walk back without him, in a bear infested forest.

I looked at the ladder again and now it seemed like a pleasant alternative to being mauled alive by some massive animal. So I began climbing, trying not to look down.

When I finally reached top, I was incredibly proud of myself. I checked out the stability of his construction... and it didn't move an inch.

I almost jumped when Jake showed up behind me on the blanks, out of the sudden.

"What the hell, man?!" I asked, surprised. "We agreed that I will throw the harness down to you, so you can climb on safely!"

"We did agree this and I lied," he informed me cheerfully. "I will feel much safer if you keep the harness on, little cousin. So, how do you like the view?"

I must have admitted -- it was really amazing. Through the blank spaces between the leaves I could see mountains, the fields, even some houses in the distance. It was idyllic. And the sounds of birds chirping and the wind moving the branches made it even better.

I looked down and felt intimidated by the distance between me and the ground. It was probably smarter not to look down from now on.

"What's this net thingy for?" I asked, pointing at a weird green net stretched between the platform and nearby branches. At first I thought it was some kind of safety measures in case someone slipped and fell from the blanks, but it was present only from one side of the platform.

"A non-moving hammock," he said. "Very nice to relax on."

"Relax on? While having only this thin net keeping you from falling from this height?!"

"Oh, yes. Theoretically, it could carry a maximum weight of 200kg. But I've had sex on it few times with multiple girls and we definitely exceeded that limit." He squatted to touch the net. "Whoops," he said, as part of the net he touched tore apart. "I guess it withered during the winter."

Somehow, I immediately grew shy, hearing about him having sex... especially with multiple girls at once! To be honest, I shouldn't be even surprised, he was a handsome and capable guy, of course he would be a fuck boy... my damn imagination just had to create an image of him, laying down on that net with three naked girls pleasuring him... as if I wasn't blushing strong enough.

But then, the magnitude of what he did reached my brain.

"You guys risked your lives by being on it at the same time?!"

"Not everyone's a pussy, little cousin."

"Okay, stop calling me that, Jake. It's seriously not nice." I frowned.

He stood up and looked me in the eyes, calmly. He was taller than me, which was probably a part of the reason why I found him so intimidating. But this time I stood up for myself and didn't chicken out under his stare.

"And what are you going to do about it?" he challenged me.

"I will leave and I won't keep in touch with you," I responded, confidently.

Suddenly, he kicked the trapdoor leading to the ladder, closing it, and then stepped on it with his foot.

"What makes you think I will let you leave?"

I clenched my fists.

"I don't need your permission to leave," I threatened him.

But what was I supposed to do? I should've insisted. But we were very close to a potential physical confrontation and I really didn't want to have it 12 meters above the ground, on a platform without any railing.

"Why are you like this?" I asked. "What's your problem?"

"I have no problem with you, cousin. I just won't let you leave until we do what we came here for."

I frowned.

"Which is?"

"I bring people here to fuck them," he said and I almost gasped in surprise. "Or, specifically, to fuck them while we're completely naked. In nature, without any covers, just as God intended it," he said and he slowly stepped towards me.

I gulped, taking one step away from him, but then I realized that I'm not so far from the fall, so I stopped, paralyzed.

"I don't think you, religious guys, believe that God intended it between two men," I tried this angle.

He smirked and got even closer to me. So close that I felt physically intimidated and I could no longer look him in the eyes.

"I don't think either of us can speak of his intentions," he whispered.

"Jake, we're cousins..." I reminded him with my heart beating from fear.

"Oh, please. I barely know you." That was, in fact, true... "So? Are you ready to take your clothes off?"

"I won't have sex with you! What the fuck, dude!" To be honest, I still struggled to believe it was real and not some stupid joke...

"You will," he assured me, confidently. "Right now we're just negotiating how long it will take for you to realize that."

My cousin was an objectively attractive guy and I've had no doubts about it. He was honestly a strong 9/10, if not 10 even. But he was my cousin and I never thought about him in the dirty way...

Well, except for like the minute before that. And when he was pissing on the tree. But it was different...

"Come on, dude..." I whined in despair. "Tell me you're just messing with me..."

"Oh, I will mess with you, cousin. Right now I'm just waiting for you to declare your obedience to make all of this swifter."

"Then you will wait long enough for our families to find us here, because I don't intend to do that," I stood my ground.

He sighed but didn't move at all.

"Pity. I guess we will have to do it the hard way..."

He grabbed my shoulders and I gasped in panic. My body completely surrendered to him, as if I instinctively known that any attempt at defense could end up with me flying down.

He pushed himself at me with his entire body, we slipped from the platform... and I screamed, as we landed on the net. He was chuckling into my ear like crazy.

I've heard the weakened net ripping. I looked around and wherever I looked, I saw it tearing apart.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled in panic. "WE WILL FALL!"

"Yes, but you still have a bit of time left to obey me before that happens," he said, continuously giggling like a devil. His heavy body was crushing me. The net kept breaking and if I didn't pee before leaving the house, my pants would be wet by now.

"Please, please, please, stop!" I begged, holding to his body tightly with all of my limbs.

"Will you have sex with me like I asked?" I hugged the side of my face tightly against his neck, whispering and begging for him to pull us back on the platform. I still could hear these little tears happening around us and the net slowly lowering us... "Calm down and say 'yes' or 'no'," he insisted, almost stoically.

"I will! I will!" I cried. "Please, Jake...!"

He didn't ask me to let him go. With me wrapped around him, he somehow raised up and got us back on the platform. I didn't know how. I didn't care. I was clenching my eyelids during this whole nightmare.

We fell on our backs. My entire body was shaking. I refused to let him go, my arms were like glued to him. I pushed myself against him and he invited me to a hug, wrapping his arm around me. He kept chuckling like a total psycho.

"And this is why you should always listen to me, little cousin..."

"There's no way you just did that...!" I whispered, still in panic. My heart was beating like crazy. Even my voice was shaking. "You must've had some backup!"

"If that's what you want to believe in, feel free," he whispered and only now I've heard that his voice was breathy. Still, he was smiling like a madman. "Rest on me. Take your time. Come back to your senses," he guided me calmly. "Once you're ready to surrender to me, let me know..."

I lied my head on his belly, thinking about what just happened. Only then I realized that I've still had the harness on, so theoretically I wouldn't fall... but nonetheless, it was still terrifying.

I focused on other thoughts of mine. Was I really about to "surrender to him," as he grossly called it? I guess I was...

I felt like I was in a cage without bars. He just proved me that he was crazy and the only way for me to leave this damn treehouse alive was to... let him fuck me...

Damn, even in my thoughts, that sounded so weird...

"Okay..." I said, still glued down to him.

"Okay what?" he taunted me. I looked him in the eyes, angrily. He was smiling smugly and coldly. He knew he was in full control of this situation. What a pleasant power trip it must've been for him. "I enjoy this stare," he commended me. "Submission lacks its sweetness when it's granted by someone without pride." He brought his hand to my cheek and clapped it gently, in a condescending way. "So, what was that okay about?"

"I'm ready to get fucked," I barked.

"Nah, that's not it, try again," he continued teased me.

I looked down and sighed. I really had to swallow my pride if I wanted to be free.

"I'm ready to surrender to you..."

"Only two things are missing now. Look me in the eyes and also call me 'sir'."

"Are you kidding me? You're older than me by like nine months only!"

"And yet you are the one clinging to me in fear of falling," he reminded me. He chuckled into my face again. "What's happening here is rather clear, little cousin. All that's left is for you to acknowledge it by naming it."

With a pained face, I looked him in the eyes.

"I'm ready to surrender to you, sir."

He smiled and stood up.

"Alright. Let's get these clothes out of our way, then, buddy."

"The harness, too?" I asked, worried. After all, with this sicko around, safety measures were twice as needed.

"We can explore BDSM gear later, little cousin."

I knew what he expected me to do, but it was just so hard to just begin stripping down just because your psychotic, perverted cousin randomly demanded it. Rather than simply obeying him, I watched him make the first move. He started by kicking his sneakers off. He moved them out of the way, standing on the planks just in his black socks.

"You have a thing for male feet, cousin?" he asked me, smirking with satisfaction. I looked away, way to embarrassed to admit that, especially in these circumstances. "Don't you worry, you're staying for few more days with us. You'll have enough time to explore all corners of my body properly."

I really felt like backtalking that asshole right now, but my reasonable side remembered that it was just turning him on.

"What are you waiting for? Clothes off," he hurried me, as he pulled his t-shirt off over his head, revealing a pretty nice chest, abs and even some patch of chest hair.

I pulled my t-shirt as well, then our pants went down. I stood shyly in front of him in my Celvin Kleins, while he removed his generic off-brand underwear alongside his pants, as if he gave not even a single fuck if anyone sees him naked.

Even if he was my cousin, I just couldn't stop myself from looking. He was half-erect already and I must've admitted that he had a pretty nice penis. Uncut, above average, natural pubes, low-hanging balls. Not sure why a hot guy like him, without a micropenis, would have to resort to forcing his cousin into sex on a fucking tree...

"I'm afraid you're gonna have to get out of those, as well," he said, pointing at my underwear, as he approached me. He placed his hand on my pec and began rubbing it, alongside my nipple. "You have a pretty nice body, cousin. Take off your underwear," he insisted this time, seeing that I'm not moving. "I want to compare dicks with you."

I bent to pull my underwear down for him. Then I straightened up and was way too shy to even look him in the eyes. My bare dick felt the freedom of the wind and it throbbed a little bit.

"Well, you look at that. Hard already. It doesn't seem like you're suffering after all," he taunted me and I gasped, sensing the touch of his fingers. He grabbed my dick with his hand and jerked it few times, watching my foreskin move. "This is a nice piece of meat," he complimented me and for a moment, I didn't feel that bad about myself. "Of course, I'm bigger," he just had to point that out, after bringing his cock next to mine... "But it's rare for anyone to reach my size." I looked at him briefly. He still had this smug smirk of his. "Do you like how I'm touching you?" he asked in a gentle voice.

I focused on the sensation itself and I couldn't really lie about it...

"Yeah..." I admitted, blushing as fuck.

"Will you promise to be a good boy if I continue to stroke you?"

A quiet sigh escaped my mouth when I hesitated.

"I'll do what you want..." I responded.

"Good... almost perfect, but something is missing at the end of this sentence..."

"I will do what you want, sir..."

I found it so incredibly humiliating... yet for some reason, it brought me pleasure, too. I never really met a man like him. He was reckless, crazy even, but knew exactly how to get what he wanted. And right now, I happened to be what he wanted. Until this moment, never before in my life I felt like I've had absolutely no choice but to do as someone else desired. I truly think if I don't obey to him, he would risk hurting us both to make me. He was mad. Pure logic and care for my safety and well-being dictated to surrender to him, his touch, his cock...

Only now I discovered what he had in the backpack he brought with him. A blanket, moist tissues, a bottle of water, handcuffs... and nipple clamps...

He unfolded the blanket and covered the slightly filthy planks. Then sat on it with his bare butt and stiff cock, inviting me to join. I did so, taking a place very near him. He confidently grabbed my cock again, staying in full control. Then, he wrapped his other arm around my neck and brought me closer to himself. I felt the warmth of his skin when our chests pressed against one another. Our faces were so close, our noses touched. He opened his lips slightly and I could feel the touch of his breath on mine. Only now I really understood and accepted what was happening. I was about to fuck with Jake...

"We will start very gently," he whispered. His breath smelled like mint. "We will get to know each other better, cousin. Let's see if these nice lips of yours kiss well."

He was one to talk... his lips were literally the most perfect, most kissable ones I ever saw. I was confident that they were the major reason why his face seemed so handsome.

We pressed those pretty lips of ours against each other in a gentle, yet incredibly intimate opening kiss. I've had to admit that the warmth of his mouth made this a very pleasant sensation. If I wasn't forced to do this through fear and shock, and if I was in our bedroom, not basically in the open, I think I could really enjoy it.