My Cousin Always Gets What He Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He broke the kiss to lick his lips. When we touched again, I got to taste his saliva. He pulled the tip of his tongue and gently ran it across my lips in his next move. With the initial phase being so sensual and soft, I realized that he was showing off in a way. As if he wanted to say "I can kiss properly, but we're gonna do it really sloppily."

Suddenly, I felt his thumb wiping the top of my dick head. Then he released my boner from his grip and brought that thumb to my mouth. I noticed my precum glistening on it.

"Taste yourself," my cousin demanded, with a playful smile.

I spread my lips open and allowed him to wipe his dirty thumb on my tongue. Then he actually allowed me to taste it. Oddly enough, it seemed sweeter than I anticipated. I thought sweet precum was just an erotica legend...

"Can I touch you, too?" I asked, blushing. Why would I willingly participate in this...? I lacked a logical answer to that question, but I certainly knew what I wanted right now.

He looked down at his own hard cock and sighed.

"Sure," he allowed it, very generously.

I invited his powerful slab of meat into my fingers and was immediately seduced by its size and heaviness. It was official now, I was jerking my cousin off... more than that; if I was told to stop, I would probably be very disappointed...

We stroked each other's cocks, completely naked, on a platform 12 meters above the ground. He insisted that we resume this kissing game we've had. But once again he insisted that we do it the disgustingly sloppy way. He pulled his tongue out and just licked both my lips and then the entrance to my nostrils. Then he forced a quick, sticky pec that joined our warm wet lips. And then, he French kissed me, making it longer than before.

I was surprised that I got so into this, to be honest. I can tell he didn't give a shit if I think that he doesn't know how to kiss or anything like that. He just kissed me and licked me the way he wanted to, regardless of my reception.

"Open your mouth for me, little cousin. And don't close it unless I say so," he demanded. It bugged me how he enjoyed calling me his "little cousin" in this fucked up situation. Underlining that clearly brought him satisfaction.

I obeyed, ready to take into my mouth whatever he was planning to put there.

He surprised me, spitting in my mouth, again with this smug smile of his. Once he realized that I listened and didn't close it immediately, he chuckled, in something that was surely yet another power trip. Then he kissed my upper lip, licked my chin, and went lower, to leave first kiss on my neck. All while we slowly jerked each other's cocks.

His spit on my tongue somehow felt warmer than mine. I should've been truly disgusted by what he was doing, but somehow, the erotic atmosphere made it... bearable.

He pushed his warm tongue inside of my mouth and intensely rubbed his spit all across my unmoving tongue. Saliva was dripping from the corners of my mouth. It was as if he was testing how much of it I can endure without protesting.

It felt as if he released a rabid slug inside of my mouth. He filled it with sticky, sloppy sounds. I couldn't take it any longer. My tongue joined him and they began rubbing against one another. It was fucking filthy but also oddly exciting. I've never done this with anyone before.

He retreated from my mouth and spat in my face again, this time hitting my eyelid. All followed by a taunting smile.

"That's it? You're just going to take it?" he asked. I frowned in anger and his smirk became even more smug. "Ah, there it is. A man inside you, ready to put up a fight. Tempered by your fear. You know you will lose if you try anything, that's why I can spit on you freely and that's why you're massaging my dick like a good cuck."

"Or perhaps I'm simply enjoying what you're doing to me," I responded, trying to seem calm and collected.

"Oh, you do enjoy it, to some extent. At least as much as your mind is allowing you to. This is how you cope with this situation. You try to gaslight yourself into thinking that this is what you want."

"Well, what I want now is to suck on these hairy nuts of yours," I whispered and allowed my gaze to fall on his crotch. "In the sloppiest blowjob you ever received, because you're clearly into that."

He joined tongues with me once again and they danced with one another for a while, before he finally broke it. Then he kissed my upper lip and I began to wonder if it's his way of saying that he doesn't give a fuck what I want... but then...

"Alright, little cousin. Show me what you've got," he said, as he lied on his back, closing his eyes and releasing a long breath in a relaxing way. "Let me warn you, though. If I feel teeth on my tool, you will have to make up a story to our parents, explaining how did you get so messed up and why I wasn't there to protect you."

Asshole.

I got between his pale thighs and looked at his exposed crotch in its full glory. He really was an impressive guy. But what made him three time more attractive to me, was the fact how confident and shameless he was. I know so many guys who started shaving their pubes and balls out of pure insecurity. Jake, though? Fully natural down there, while also calm and relaxed about it.

I lowered my face to his nuts and first brought my nostrils close. I inhaled his balls only to discover that the musky scent was very delicate and arousing. It wasn't the overwhelming smell of a guy who had his last shower yesterday. He was clean and it allowed his natural scent to come out.

I released my tongue, so violated by his spit that it was disgustingly dripping even now, and I placed it on his nutsack, giving it a small lick. I sensed his soft but long hair brush against it. I quickly recognized that his testicles were deliciously large in his sack and that made the licking experience very fun.

I placed my hand back on his cock, to keep it away from going soft while I gave some attention to his nuts. His dick was pleasantly hard and heavy. While jerking him before, I assumed a similar pace to him petting my dick -- painfully slow, that kept me excited and built up frustration.

He liked it sloppy, so I made it sloppy. His nuts were dripping, just as was my chin. I noticed that he looked down at me briefly and my instincts just kicked it. At that moment I respectfully kissed his balls, while locking eyes with him. He didn't seem to appreciate it. His calm and satisfied smile seemed unphased. I clearly done nothing he wasn't already expecting me to do.

His smug demeanor was in my thoughts when I invited his snake into my mouth. It wasn't just the pure fear of consequences that made me very careful and aware of my teeth, but also some submissive feelings that were telling me to obey, to let him have these power trips, to make them enjoyable for him.

I thought about him pissing on the tree not so long ago, as a mean to "mark his territory." If some piss remained on his cock, I just cleaned it with the tip of my tongue that danced in his pee hole...

I treated his cock in my mouth as a king that visited its province. I put all of my gay skills to a good work, suckling it gently but consistently, making sure that in the end, I extract the naughty milk out of it. It must've felt good to him, because he placed his leg on my back, kind of locking me out of any potential escape attempts.

Since he liked it sloppy, I took a short break to spit on his cock and then smear it everywhere around it with my lips. Once again, he didn't appreciate it. The fact that he was taking me for granted like that was both infuriating and... turning me on. Probably because it kept me wanting to give him more and more. I don't know how we exactly got into this situation, but from being threatened and scared into obedience, I was now willingly pursuing his approval.

Suddenly, he moved his body. He removed his leg from my back, lifted another one. His hand grabbed my hair. The pulsing meat in my mouth was about to surrender.

"That's enough," he said firmly. "Stop."

Surprised but also incredibly disappointed, I released his huge rod from my mouth. It was now red and veiny from excitement, but also glistening from my saliva. It hurt my heart to see it left in such an agonizing state. Why didn't he let me finish him?

He gently slapped my face in a comforting way, as he stood up, pushing me aside.

"Don't worry, little cousin. You will get to enjoy my load. Just in another hole."

He got behind me and everything became clear. I was about to surrender to a cock in my ass...

I don't care what other people said -- anal sex did feel like a submissive thing to do to me and no amount of mental gymnastics would allow me to change my mind. When I let that happen in the past, it completely pushed my submissive nature out. It was especially annoying with that one specific guy who said some really offensive shit to me, thinking he's making a 'dirty talk'... and I just lied there, arching my butt, enjoying the pounding with a blank mind.

With Jake, I suspected it would be similar, especially when you consider his love for power trips.

He pulled out the bottle of lube and I felt its cold touch on my hole, as he spread it around with his fingers, trying to push them in.

"Relax and let me in, or it will hurt you for no reason," he warned me calmly, but I could feel that he didn't really care if I do it. I was gonna get fucked regardless of anything. I sighed and arched my back for him, in a position that always made it easy for me to just... give up. "Whoa, look at that beautiful arch. It makes your ass look majestic," he complimented me, but I didn't exactly take it well. "How many guys had you before me?"

"No guy had me," I barked in answer. "We've had consensual sex."

"Uh-huh," he dismissed me, patronizingly. "So how many?"

He just managed to push one finger in, really deep.

"Six guys..." I responded, already experiencing the scratchy mind numbness I described before.

"Only six? It's disappointing that you're not letting more men enjoy your body."

"I'm not some public property to be enjoyed by many," I barked.

"You're right, you're not that yet." He slapped my ass with his other hand and I moaned, as the finger in me stung me a bit. "Good looking bottoms like you are too valuable to be left with any autonomy." He pushed a second finger in and I melted.

"I'm not a bottom, asshole..." I gasped, trying not to move much, now that he was in control of my ass.

"I really don't care."

He pulled his fingers out and I gasped, when he lied his torso on my back, covering me. I felt the warmth of his skin and his breath on my ear. The tip of his cock was already aimed at my most vulnerable opening and even though I couldn't see it or feel it yet, a shiver went through my body. My prostate gland knew it was in trouble.

"I like the smell of your shampoo," he whispered, burrowing his face in my hair.

"Why can't you be like that all the time?" I whined, sensing that he's beginning to put pressure on my hole with his battering ram. "Why the disrespectful act...?"

"I have a better question. Why do you go for this innocent boy act?" he taunted me in a sensual, intimate whisper. "It wasn't me being sweet that made your hole gape for cock." He wrapped his arm around my belly and then moved it up to rub my chest, as his penis broke the barriers and slid into me, relatively easily. "It was me speaking of sharing you with other guys... See?" he demonstrated, moving his big meat inside me without any resistance. "Like knife through butter..."

"This is... not true..." My ability to backtalk was significantly reduced now. As I said, bottoming was extremely mentally taxing to me. My brain was already shooting down, while my sensitive body recalibrated to 'feel more' mode.

"Trust me, little cousin," he gently chuckled into my ear. "I've had more bottoms than you can imagine. Me and my friends had done some unspeakable things in this treehouse. I know how to push bottom's buttons to make it feel good." He chuckled once again. "Especially to myself..." Suddenly, I gave off a little moan... that immediately filled me with shame and regret. "Oh, enjoying yourself, huh?" he asked, as he kissed my cheek. I felt the sting of his facial hair on my soft skin. "You know, I was considering going easy on you... you know, because of this cute family bond we share... But now I remembered the way you looked at me before..."

I gasped when suddenly he pushed his knees, aggressively spreading my legs further. I leaned forward and stopped breathing when his cock dived twice as deep into me, aggressively and mercilessly. I lost balance and dropped from my hands to elbows, arching even higher for him. I felt his fingers on my nipples, first squeezing them, then even twisting.

"Please, not my nipples!" I whined, not having enough strength in this new position to fight back in any way. "They're oversensitive. Aaaaah!" I screamed as he additionally began pulling them.

"Oh, you will regret revealing that to me..."

The pain was unbearable, and yet I've had no way to stop it. I looked at my own hand and noticed that the boards we've been on were full of ants carrying on with their daily tasks. One of them was on my hand... I clearly saw its pincers trying to cut through my skin... yet I didn't feel that at all -- the pain of my asshole being invaded, and my nipples burning in his fingers made this ant's bites irrelevant.

This random observation made me realize something I kind of forgot about... we were out in the open. Even if 12 meters above the ground, we could still be seen and heard. We were both naked and exposed. And I was giving myself up to him...

I noticed that a raven, or a crow, or whatever, landed on the boards near us. It moved here and there, occasionally pecking at the boards... and then it looked straight in my eyes... curiously, rotating its head.

"Shoo! Shoo!" I tried to scare it away with my hand, but because my balance was depending on my elbows, their movement turned out to be very miserable.

I felt Jake immobilizing me further by putting more of his weight onto me.

"Let it watch us," he giggled into my ear. "We're in nature now, Garrett. Let it witness your humiliation." He licked my ear. "Don't be shy, it abides the same laws of nature we do... I'm sure it understands that we're occupied, mating... otherwise, it wouldn't risk getting this near..."

"You want a bird to watch us fuck...?!"

"We're just animals in nature now. Everything we do is stripped of any kind of morality. Don't you sense the freedom as a human, mixing with the primal experience of being owned by a stronger male?"

I've had to close my eyes for that bird to not distract me, but the general sensation was... confusingly pleasurable. I found it incredibly shameful to be excited by these dirty rants of his about nature and alpha males... but my body was responding to it positively...

He groaned into my ear and I realized that he finally reached his orgasm. He slowed down his rhythm, intensely ramming his heated rod into me. Once again he spread me further with his knees, diving deeper. The hot and heavy slab of meat began pumping loads of sticky cum inside me. Never before while bottoming the cock felt so disgustingly big inside me.

Once he finished filling me with a creampie, he just lied on top of me, sweaty and tired, breathing heavily to my ear, with his cock still resting inside of me.

"You're so deep inside me..." I complained, wincing.

"Yeah? And what you gonna do about it?"

I moaned submissively.

"Nothing... sir."

When he finally pulled his dick out of me, I desperately pushed the cum out, feeling as it's dripping from my ass. He dumped so much of it in me that it was now a pretty big stain on the blanket.

I suddenly felt vulnerable, ashamed and used. I moved to my back, wincing at my sore ass hurting. Being defeated like that didn't feel good. Was that the reason why he enjoyed it so much?

Jake took a short break, coming back to his senses right next to me. When his breath calmed, he got on top of me once again and kissed me, this time normally, gently.

"From now on, you belong to me," he said confidently, with this smug smile of his. "From now on, obey me without questioning, show me a proper respect, and I will make you a very happy, satisfied and loved fuck toy." He fixed my hair by removing them from my sweaty forehead.

"What do you even mean by that...?" I asked, too tired and exhausted for his shit.

"We will return here in two days and I will introduce you to my good friends," he explained, whispering straight to my ear. "They're all very handsome gentlemen like myself. You will find servicing them very pleasurable... A word of advice? The next time you're here, don't push the cum out of your ass after fucking. Let it stay in as a lube for the next guy..."

"You're crazy!" I gasped. "There's no way you will pimp me out to some other guys!"

"Pimp?" he raised an eyebrow. "I assure you, none of that will happen with money in mind, little cousin. We only want the pleasure brought by fucking and the thrill of dominating our partners during mating sessions."

"I won't agree to this! And stop calling it 'mating', that's disgusting!"

He sighed, disappointed, still pinning me down to the platform.

"I really didn't want to be cruel to you, Garrett. But you're leaving me no choice... the way you gave up completely to me here didn't teach you anything, huh?"

"I will never come back here. You threatening me to push me over is the only leverage you had over me!"

He chuckled into my face.

"That's what you believe in?" he taunted me. "You not only will return here with me, but you will do so willingly. And once you begin sucking on my friends' pricks, I won't hesitate to ruthlessly remind you how certain you were that you would not come back here. Mark my words."

"Why do you have to be like that?!" I asked in anger. "I did what you wanted me to do. I even made sure to try and enjoy this, despite your forceful behavior. Why do you keep pressuring me?"

"I thought I already made that clear, cousin... but if you need it simplified... I don't take backtalk from bitches. I'm stronger, more knowledgeable and more experienced, so you will do what I say. Including participating in a gangbang with my buds." He chuckled, triumphantly. "What do you even have against this idea? Gay boys like yourself should be thrilled to have such opportunity."

"I came here with no nasty diseases and I would like to arrive at home in similar state," I barked.

"You don't have to worry about that, sweet cousin. Neither of us wants to catch an STD. We know how to fuck in our treehouse club and we also know how to do it safely."

At first, when I lied there under him, I really thought that after leaving this treehouse, it would be over. But the more I looked him in the eyes, observing the immovable confidence and certainty in them, I understood that he truly was a madman, the kind that would be eager to burn the whole world in raw chaos just to make me do what he wanted.

"Of all the fucking people in this world, why me?" I asked him, almost crying.

"I believe I already told you that. You're very good looking. When a hot bottom goes monogamous, it's a huge waste."

"I'm not interested in having a slut phase. Especially for your friends' entertainment!"

"Why not? To be passed around by mean and hot frat bros is every respectable gay guy's fantasy..."

I snorted.

"Speak for yourself..."

"Oh, I'm not gay, baby. We have much more women here than guys. That's why you're such an exciting change." He kissed my neck. "I can give you all the love and affection you need," he whispered into my ear and then kissed it. "But in two days, you will gargle on my friends' balls and their cum..."