My Cousin Always Gets What He Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to lie down on me for a while, without saying anything. Then he reached for his backpack and I heard him open a bottle of water.

"Come on, little cousin. Drink up. You must be thirsty after all this."

I was, so I complied without the usual amount of resistance meant to show him how much I didn't want to be here, naked, with him. He let me drink a lot, but he insisted on holding the bottle. I looked him in the eyes and I saw some sick satisfaction in them.

"Can we go home now?" I asked, once I wiped my lips with the back of my hand.

"No. I actually told my mom that we will spend a night here."

I looked at him in shock.

"What?!"

He shrugged, carelessly.

"Sleeping in nature is fun. Especially when you're high on the tree. It's much safer than staying on the ground."

"You're crazy! I'm hungry, I want to go home!"

He reached to his backpack again and then threw a sandwich at me, neatly packed in paper.

"Don't be shy, I got more of these," he encouraged me. "Want some tea?" he asked, showing me a thermos flask next.

"What if there's a storm tonight?" I asked another question, full of worry.

"The night will be warm and cloudless," he assured me. "You will finally see what the real night sky looks like, city boy. It will be incredibly romantic." He pulled something out of his backpack again. "Oh, just in case it gets chilly, I brought a second blanket. I assume you won't mind sharing it, considering we just got to know each other very closely..."

I sighed.

"You're an ass..."

*

As the day went on, I became so confused I didn't know what to think of Jake anymore.

When we changed the subject from sex to literally anything else, he just became a regular guy, with great insights, who knew how to joke around.

The way he took care of me was also so sweet and unusual for him. He fed me, got me drinks, made sure I'm comfortable and when I was too shy to pee from the top of the treehouse with him next to me, he just grabbed his dick, came near the edge and began pissing himself, encouraging me that way.

When the sunset arrived, we watched it in its full glory, cuddling under a blanket. I felt so safe with him now, partially because he just became sweet and normal, but also because I knew that somewhere inside of him, there was this fearless psychopath who was now at my side and I didn't have to worry about anything, because if I had him standing between me and the elements or the wilderness, nothing would endanger me.

"I almost forgot," he whispered into my ear gently, from behind me. I felt his hand on my dick and almost jumped in protest. "Relax," he calmed me down. His breathy voice touching my ear made it very easy. "You didn't get to cum... I'm a terrible host." He began jerking me off, just as excruciatingly slowly as before.

"I doubt you will let me," I answered, at this point fully aware of his mischievous personality.

"You never know... close your eyes and let me have the full control," he requested. "How about I whisper dirty things to your ear, to make you cum faster?"

"Dirty things about these colleagues of yours who you want me to with fuck?"

He chuckled.

"Would you like that?"

"I'm just wondering how many of them will I have to... satisfy?" I asked. Just a little disclaimer: I was still planning to decline his ridiculous request, but I was kind of curious what he had in this perverted mind of his.

"Well, let's see... one frat boy I know, one horny gypsy... me... ah, and a local bully. Four guys. Lots of work for one bottom..."

"What's a 'horny gypsy'?" I repeated the weirdest one. "Also, you're friends only with other assholes, huh?"

"Pretty much, yeah. The gypsy guy is especially mean and perverted. He likes to have his bottoms thoroughly humiliated." He kissed my ear, still massaging my meat, but a bit faster now. "I will enjoy watching him subjugate you. He likes to claim that gypsies are treated like trash around here and yet somehow he had so many beautiful men and women open their legs for him quite willingly..."

"Why do you even want to see me like this?" I whined, spreading my legs further for him, offering a better access to my dick. Maybe it was just the fact that it was someone else's hand, but the way he was jerking me was bringing my cock an enormous amount of pleasure. I enjoyed it... but also was worried about increasingly enjoying Jake's touch...

"Let's just say that I love and admire all of my buds. Watching them bring people to their knees brings me joy. We're one pack and everyone has to show us proper respect by obeying to our will. You will be no exception, little cousin."

"So they will be total jerks to me, taking turns fucking me?" I asked, noticing that he sneaked his other hand on my pec and now was gently tormenting my sensitive nipple.

"We will be," he corrected me. "I realize you may be fearful of this experience but I can promise you, once you're in the heat of humiliation and accept your position, you won't be afraid anymore. Every bottom is afraid of defeat, but once it already takes place, the sense of satisfaction eases the fear down. You'll be released from any responsibility... obligated only to bow your head to your betters, who will decide of your fate and future. I can already tell you the verdict: pulsing cocks in your mouth, rivers of spunk and spit on your face. Not a high price for freedom from dignity, wouldn't you say...?"

I was basically pressing my ear against his mouth, desperately trying not lose any of this sexy, evil, borderline hypnotic whisper that was reprogramming my brain. It really felt like a trance with his sexy smell being in charge of my brain and with the scratchiness of his beard constantly reminding me of his masculinity. When my cock was hard and edged, I wanted him to say all these naughty things to me, even though in the back of my head, there was shame and regret waiting to strike me.

"Men like me and them are ruthless to beta males like you, little cousin. We need you and your humiliation, this is the foundation of our confidence. Sometimes I feel slightly remorseful after using people that way... but then I remember that this is how the world is. That's why my friends will brutally dominate you and you will take this like a good boy, showing them nothing but respect..."

"I will do what you tell me to..." I moaned, overwhelmed with my own horniness.

"Well, well, it didn't take you long to break... Amazing how just a little bit of naughty stimulation can turn bottom obedient..." He chuckled into my ear, enjoying his victory. "Now that I think about it, I have a sexy offer for you. Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Yes... please..." I plead, feeling all hot, like in a sexual fever of some sort. "Please, don't edge me..." I begged him, with my heart breaking, because knowing him, he would certainly do this to me.

"I will let you cum," he giggled. "Unless you're willing to trade that beautiful orgasm for something else..."

I frowned, really too tired and horny to play his games.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, not really interested. I really didn't think he could present anything worth the betrayal my penis would have to endure for it.

"You're into feet, right?" he asked, as he lifted his sexy, hairy leg up, showing his foot in a black sock that reached above his ankle. "I will make you once in a lifetime offer: resign from the easy, temporary pleasure you can now receive by my hand... and I will let you worship my feet. Smell them, kiss them, suck on my toes... whatever horny betas like you are into."

I whined in frustration.

"Why is this something we have to trade for to begin with?!" I complained. I'm not even sure, why. I knew the answer well: he was simply a fucking jerk.

"Playing with a cock is a great way to confuse and manipulate a bottom, but ultimately, it's deeply inappropriate... your full focus should be invested in receiving pleasure from anal. That's how you're naturally made to train to take the dick better, for your top's pleasure..."

"You always treat your sexual partners like cattle?" I've had to close my eyes because his handjob just felt too good at this point. He noticed it and stopped moving his hand, clearly afraid that I would sneak a load out. "You're really a fucking asshole," I commented, attempting to move my hand towards my crotch, but once again he demonstrated the superiority of his strength, stopping me.

"Make your decision," he insisted with a smile. "Let me just advise you that my feet are worth this sacrifice. Uhh... probably. I never really licked them myself, but they're a part of me, so it's safe to assume they'll be just as amazing, isn't that right?"

I whined in frustration. He most likely was right...

"But I really want to cum, though... it feels soooo good..."

"Think carefully, cousin... I can make you orgasm many times in the future to come... but if you don't choose my feet now, I will never let you touch them." He giggled cruelly and resumed jerking me off, fast and intensely...

I almost melted under his touch, it felt amazing... but I knew what I've had to do...

"No, no, please... stop!" I moaned, scared by the fact how close to the edge I was. He listened and released my dick from his grip but it was too late...

I pressed my head against his chest, grinding my teeth in frustration. My dick released few dry loads of cum, not getting an pleasure out of it...

"Well, how unlucky... you sacrificed my feet for a ruined orgasm..."

"What?!" I protested and he laughed at me.

"Relax, little cousin... I'm just kidding. If you really want to play with my stinky feet so much, who am I to stop you? Besides, it's good that you're embracing your submissive side." He rubbed my chest. "The level of real man's feet will be suitable for your face."

I left the coziness of his blanket, still fully naked, with my softening cock being sticky from my own cum. Shameful, I approached his feet and pressed my nose against them.

"Please, disrespect me while I'm doing this..." I begged and then I took the first whiff.

"Of course, little cousin. Wouldn't have it any other way," he assured me, grabbing his own stiff meat.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to share your thoughts and critique in the comments! That way I know whether to continue something or not!

If you liked the vibe of this story, I invite you to read my other series Perfect Roommate!