All Comments on 'My Cousin and Me Pt. 02'

by alf_the_poet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW very good

But he didn't cum in her pussy, a huge let down. Blow jobs MEH! Thanks for no anal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Plus be more love the cousin theme

SAV12SAV12almost 4 years ago
THIS STORY IS A FRESH BREEZE

I LOVE TO READ A STORY WITH SOME SEX IN IT INSTEAD OF SEX LOOKING FOR A STORY. WELL DONE AND I HOPE TO SEE THIS STORY CONTINUE. THERE ARE SO MANY POSSIBILITIES TO RUN WITH TO MAKE THIS STORY REMAIN A DESIRABLE STORY. PLEASE CONTINUE. BY THE WAY, IN MANY STATES MARRIAGE TO YOUR FIRST COUSIN IS PERMISSABLE.

RedRandoRedRandoover 3 years ago

Well, this was very hot. I hope you continue the story. And I hope their relationship can develop into something more than just occasional secret lovers.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Aussies are so very lucky that the laws regarding Incest only restrict relationships between Siblings, Parents & Children & Grandparent and Children. Aunts/Uncles/Cousins/Nephews & Nieces are free to engage in a sexual relationship and marry if they consent. The legal age of consent in Australia is 16.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Wow!! Super hot story, I'm enjoying it immensely. The wickedness of the forbidden really adds to the heat. I definitely look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralf_the_poet@alf_the_poet
I'm an amateur writer looking for an outlet. I'm a very sexual person, and this is good medium for me to express myself.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES