My Cousin and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up, wrapped my arms around her, and buried my face in her chest. She wrapped her arms around me, too. I took one of her nipples in my mouth, teasing it with my tongue, and she let out a loud gasp.

"Fuck yes, Nick," she said. "Don't stop."

I kept moving my hips with her, picking up speed again. Her hands roamed down my back to the base of my spine. Then I felt her nails dig in, and she drew them back up, scratching her way up to my shoulders. I let out a growl, and thrust upward, hard. Emily let out a yelp, then actually giggled.

"Is that how it is?" she said.

"Yeah," I said. "That's how it is."

"Good," she taunted. "Show me more."

Growling again, I pulled her in tight, locking my arms around her waist. She grabbed onto me as I thrust up into her, as hard as I could, and she cried out again. I thrust once more, but she was ready for it this time, pushing back down on me. Her look was goading, almost daring me to go harder.

I did.

Soon, there was no control. No slow, methodical grinding. I was fucking her, as hard as I could, and she was fucking me back. All caution was thrown to the wind as she yelled out, and I did no less.

"Don't stop!" she screamed. "Fuck me, Nick! God, yes, fuck me, cousin!"

I don't know what it was about that, but it was easily the hottest thing I had ever heard. I grabbed onto her ass to hold out position, and pushed into her with everything I had. Arms closed tighter around my neck, as if holding on for dear life.

"I'm gonna cum! Nick, I'm close! Do it! Choke me, Nick, I'm gonna cum!"

I didn't pause to think about it. I wrapped my hands around her throat and squeezed. Her hands flew to my wrists, holding on tight. She still gasped and moaned, but I kept squeezing. I wasn't sure of her limit, but I knew mine, and she didn't complain. She opened her eyes to look at me, and I was overwhelmed by it.

"Tighter."

I squeezed harder.

In spite of my grip, she managed to scream as her orgasm hit. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock, then her muscles pulsing as she came. She never stopped moving, though, grinding harder than ever. I kept thrusting into her, matching to each twitch of her muscles.

Then I felt it.

"I'm close," I said. I let go of her neck, grabbing onto her hips again to try to control her rhythm.

"Do it," she said. "Cum for me. Cum for your cousin."

I didn't scream, but I know I wasn't quiet. The moment it hit, though, Emily moved quickly. She jumped off me, and bent down to take my cock in her mouth. I shot every drop I had onto her tongue and down her throat. She grabbed ahold of me, stroking my cock while I came, milking the very last drops from me so she didn't lose any of it.

"Holy fuck." I fell back onto the bed, my hands over my face, trying to catch my breath.

"I agree," Emily said. She sank to her knees, laying her head on the bed, and composed herself. "I'll be right back."

She got up and went into the bathroom. A few seconds later I heard the toilet flush. Next thing I knew, Emily laid down on the bed next to me. She wrapped herself around me, one leg over mind, her head on my chest. I wrapped one arm around her, and the other took her hand. Our fingers intwined over our hearts. Her hot, glistening bare skin pressed against my own body.

"Are we okay?" she asked.

"Of course," I said. "Why wouldn't we be?"

"You don't regret it?"

"Do you?"

"Not even a little," she said. "I just wanted to make sure."

"No," I said. "It will be our little secret, though?"

"Duh!" she said, playfully mad. "And I kinda like it that way. Makes it even more exciting."

"It was plenty exciting," I said, "but you're not wrong."

We lay in silence for a long time, just reveling in the feeling of being with each other. I could feel myself staring to fall asleep, and I could tell she was, too.

"Was this the last time?" she asked, her voice heavy with exhaustion.

"No," I told her. "We will definitely do this again."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Good." She pulled me even tighter to her. "I love you, Nick."

"I love you, too, Em."

And we both slowly, drifted off to sleep.


12