My Cousin Benny Ch. 09

Story Info
Rob helps his cousins learn the meaning of brotherly love.
1.8k words
4.8
8.6k
14

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reader207
reader207
145 Followers

Previously...

Seth got up and made as if to move his brother out of the way.

"C'mon, Ben, I need to fuck," he pleaded.

"I'm not done yet," said Ben.

"Dude, I've got blue balls here," said Seth.

"I said wait your turn!"

"I know one way to solve this," I said, feeling cheeky. Ben paused his thrusts but kept his dick lodged inside me.

"Go on," said Seth.

"Why don't you fuck Ben while he fucks me?"

The two brothers stared at me, then at each other.

"Okay," they both said in unison.

My cousin, Ben, still had his big dick buried in my ass when he and his brother, Seth, agreed with my suggestion. Months ago, I'd fucked Ben when he stayed at my apartment, but this was taking things to a whole new level. Never in my wildest, perviest dreams would I have expected Ben to agree to let his brother fuck him. If I'd a hand on my dick I would've cum right then and there. The two brothers, still with rock-hard cocks, stared at each other in shock.

"Wait, you're into that?" asked Seth incredulously.

"He let me fuck him once," I chimed in. "And I think he liked it."

Ben nodded with a smile on his face. Seth looked at me and then his brother in disbelief. So much realization was crashing down on Seth that I'm surprised he remained erect.

"A hole is a hole, right?" I said, winking at Seth.

"But, you'd let your brother fuck you?" asked Seth looking at Ben.

"I mean, why not? I let my cousin fuck me, why not you, too?" said Ben.

Even though the action had slowed down, all this talk about Ben and Seth fucking had me reeling.

"Just take it slow, to start," I said to Seth. "Fucking an ass is a lot different than fucking a pussy."

"I know, I know," said Seth. Ben and I both looked at him quizzically.

"I fucked my math tutor in college when I was low on cash."

No wonder Seth was so cool with me sucking his dick that one time, sounds like he's got a bit of a bi side. Seems like both my cousins do.

Seth crouched down on his knees behind his brother and spat on his dick, working the saliva up and down his pole. He spat again into his palm and worked it across his brother's hole. Seth pressed his slick meat to his brother's pucker and started to push in.

"Wait, stop," said Ben in a panicked voice. "Your dick is a lot bigger than Rob's."

"You'll be fine," urged Seth.

"No, really, I'm not ready," said Ben, pulling out from my ass and stepping away from us.

"Is there something that would help you feel more comfortable?" I offered.

"Well, remember when you and I did, and...well, you know, you helped loosen me up first?" he said to me.

Of course I remembered helping Ben to loosen up.

"So, you wanna get rimmed?" I asked.

"It would help."

"Woah, I didn't say I would do that," said Seth.

So he would fuck his brother, but wouldn't rim his brother.

"Ugh," said Seth. "I just really wanted to fuck."

"Ben, is this something you really want?" I asked.

"Well, it would be fun, to do it one more time. I won't really have many more opportunities I don't think," said Ben.

"Okay, get on your hands and knees on the bed," I instructed. "Seth, since you're so impatient, you can fuck me while I get him ready."

It was weird, ordering my tall, masculine cousins around like some bossy bottom, but they both seemed into it. Ben kicked off his spidey suit from around his legs and positioned himself on the mattress. I got on all fours behind him and spread his muscular ass cheeks and immediately ravished his hole with my tongue. Seth, needing no further convincing, slapped his spit-slick cock on my hole and plunged in straight to the hilt. I grunted into his brother's ass. Seth was a lot thicker than Ben. Luckily, Ben's voracious pounding earlier had my hole nice and loose for his older brother.

Seth had one hand on my waist for momentum to aggressively thrust into me. His hips met my ass with loud slaps. With his other hand, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed my face into Ben's ass.

"Fuck yeah, cuz, take my big fuckin' dick," said Seth in a gravelly voice. "Get my brother's hole ready for me, get his hole nice and wet."

Seth started slapping my ass and pulling my hair. I never knew him to be so aggressive, but I loved it. I groaned while tongue fucking Ben who was whispering "oh fuck" as my tongue pushed inside. Having hunky Seth pounding me from behind while I rimmed Ben's tight hole had my dick streaming pre-cum. I licked up and down his crack, to his sweaty taint and balls. I still couldn't believe my luck getting fucked by both of my hunky cousins.

"I think...I think I'm ready," said Ben.

Ben got up from the mattress and Seth pulled out of my ass. Ben walked around the end of the bed and stood where Seth had been. I knew I wanted to watch this, so I rolled over onto my back and lifted my legs in the hair. After Seth, I could barely clench my hole. My pucker gaped, waiting to be filled again by another cousin. Ben held both my ankles and slid into my ass with ease. It felt good to be filled up again.

Seth stood behind his brother and spat once again onto his cock. While he was rough with me, Seth started slowly with his younger brother. Seth had one hand on his brother's shoulder and the other held onto his dick, aiming towards Ben's hole. Ben stood still with a look of concentration on his face as his older brother penetrated his hole. This was the second time Ben had a dick in his ass. First, from me, his younger cousin, and now his older brother was easing his dick inside him. Ben grimaced in pain but Seth managed to get his big dick fully inside his little brother.

"Oh fuck, Seth! Dang. I knew your dick was bigger than mine, but fuck, bro, that shit hurts!" exclaimed Ben.

Seth merely smirked and put both his hands on his brother's hips and started pumping in and out.

"Slow! Go slow, please," cried Ben.

Seth started at a gentle pace. Within a minute or two, Ben's face softened to that of pleasure. After another few minutes, Ben began to move opposite his brother's rhythm. As he slammed his hips against me, his brother was pulling back. As Ben retreated, his ass met his brother's hips. While Ben fucked my hole, he fucked himself on his brother's cock. I watched in awe as signs of ecstasy painted both brothers' faces. Ben was probably having the best time out of all of us what with his dick buried in my ass and his brother's dick stimulating his prostate.

"Fuck, little bro, your hole is so fucking tight," said Seth.

"Yeah, I know, so take it easy!" said Ben.

Watching brother fuck brother while my cousin fucked me had my dick once again spurting precum all over my stomach. I don't know how they were able to both keep fucking, I would've instantly shot my load from all that stimulation.

"Fuck, Seth, I can't take it anymore," said Ben. "You need to stop."

Reluctantly, Seth pulled out from his brother.

"Well now what?" asked Seth, slapping his dick on his hand.

Jeez, these boys had no imagination. For the second time that night, I made a wicked suggestion to see how far I could push these two.

"Why don't you both fuck me?" I asked.

Ben looked dumbstruck but Seth seemed to understand what I was implying. I'd never done it before, but I'd certainly seen it in enough porn to understand the mechanics. Plus, after the treatment these two have given my hole, I was ready for both of them at the same time. I instructed Seth to lay on the bed. I crawled towards him and took his dick in my mouth, savoring the fact he'd been in both my ass as well as his brother's. After getting Seth lubed up with my mouth, I straddled his waist and sat on his fat cock.

"Alright, Ben. You come and get behind me now and push in," I said.

Both brothers, my two cousins, fucking me at the same time. I was both nervous and excited. Ben got behind me on his knees in-between his brother's legs. I felt the tip of his cock at my hole and then immense pressure as he started to insert himself into my already filled pucker. My hole stretched as it had never been stretched before to accept a second cock inside me. I whimpered in pain.

In a surprisingly tender move, Seth pulled me tight against his chest and kissed me. As his tongue explored my mouth, I was able to accommodate Ben inside my ass. I was sandwiched between them, both of their dicks inside me.

"Holy shit," whispered Ben. "I can't believe we're both in you."

Ever so slowly, Ben started to thrust in and out of my hole. As he built up momentum, all three of us were moaning in pleasure.

"Fuck, bro," whispered Seth. "I can feel your dick rubbing against mine."

"I can feel yours, too," said Ben. "Fuck, it's gonna make me cum!"

Ben started thrusting faster and harder. Seth, growing restless, used his thick, powerful thighs to pump his hips up so they were both fucking me at the same time. All I could do was hold onto Seth and hope I didn't cum too soon. Ben was holding onto the headboard for better leverage to pound into me. Within minutes, he was grunting and slamming me with deep thrusts.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" cried Ben as he shot his babies up my ass and coated his brother's dick.

Ben pulled out and sat back on his heels, panting. Seth, using his brother's cum as lube, unhindered by Ben, was now furiously pumping up into me while holding me tight against his chest.

"I'm gonna cum, too!" cried Seth. "Get ready, cuz!"

With a grunt and roar like some wild animal, Seth unloaded his sperm into my worn-out hole. As his dick slipped out of my gaping hole, both his load and his brother's load spilled out onto his dick. I immediately took his cock into my mouth, devouring both of my cousin's loads, relishing their salty cum. After 15 seconds of stroking, I shot my load all over the hotel bedspread.

"Shit," whispered Ben.

"Seriously," said Seth. "This was a lot better than my bachelor party."

To be continued...

reader207
reader207
145 Followers