All Comments on 'My Cousin Elaine'

by rayandcarrie1999

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s great and I know they fucking a first cousin is great we had a lot of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Given the opportunity again, your can use thrust as a past tense verb. As you did in later passages.

Nice story with good participant development, situations generally laid out and a good time had by all, most of the time. Sorry about girls' nights.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

"I understand there is no excuse for poor grammar" and yet, you try to give us one with "but I'm not a professional writer."

You're right though. That is not an excuse. You don't need to be a professional writer to use grammar correctly. You just need to stop being lazy and do the work needed to communicate. The rules of grammar exist because to clearly communicate, they must be used. If it's not worth doing right, is it really worth doing? By ignoring proper grammar, you're forcing the people that try to read your submissions (I will never call someone like you a writer, or what you submit a story, because both are misnomers) to do the work you should have done before you hit the submit button, or started typing.

Someone who intentionally ignores grammar, since everything you need to learn is available on the internet, is simply rude and selfish. and rude, selfish people don't deserve accolades for being such.

You don't deserve even 1 star, but that's the lowest I can rate you.

fisheronefisheroneover 2 years ago

Need a chapter of marriage and birth

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous