All Comments on 'My Cousin Jo and I Pt. 16'

by uncledickme

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HATED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just spoiled my whole day. I was like the biggest fan of this series but including dp and gangbang and others mixing up in the love affair of cute loving cousins just spoiled the whole loving thing. In previous chapter Dick loved her and now wants to include others in their love. WTF???

We knows that if a person loves someone then he becomes possessive but if he wants to include other guys then he really neads a therapist.

You dont even deserves 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Agreed with the previous comment. You also lost another fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FUCKER!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!

IDIOT YOU SPOILED THE WHOLE SERIES BY POSTING THIS SHIT. I WILL NEVER GONNA COME BACK TO READ THIS SERIES AND WILL IGNORE THIS SHIT.

I LOVE MY BROTHER AND I KNOW FROM THE START OF OUR RELATIONSHIP THAT ALL WE NEED IS EACH OTHER. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CHARACTER OF JOLENE.

DICK NEVER EVER TRIED TO SEDUCE ANY FEMALE NOT EVEN CHRISTY. SHE STARTED THIS SHIT OF A TWOSOME AND THREESOME. IF SHE HAD ANY OF THE PROBLEM WITH THIS THEN SHE COULD TELL TO DICK. BUT NOW WANTS A THREESOME IN RETURN. WTF??????

THE REASON SHE TOLD BEHIND THIS SHIT IS SO MUCH SIMILAR OF A PORNSTAR. I THINK SHE SHOULD TRY PORN AND KEEP WHORING AROUND HER BODY.

DICK SHOULD LWAVE HER ALONE SHE IS NOTHING BUT A WHORE. ANYONE CAN NEVER TRUST HER.

FUCK YOU!!!! AS PREVIOUS COMMENTS SAYS YOU LOST ANOTHER FAN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NOOOOOOO

What have you done!!!

Oh my god! How dare you did this?

How much heartache will we readers bear? What the fuck we did wrong?

Is this shit we will get in return of love we gave you??

I feel like puking. There is tears in my eyes. First SHAIDE87 broke my heart then MENTALCASE broke my heart and now you did also. The previous cemment is absolutely write. If you want new things in life and doesn't feel satisfaction with one person then you are not fit for anyone. Yeah she should try pornography and get the hell out of his life. Not even me can trust this person. She will keep whoring around behind his back. She will meet someone else and will leave him heartbroken. She is not fit for RICHARD because he even will never know the father of the child with Jolene is him or someone else. If she had any problem with Richard fucking someone else then she could have told RICHARD about it but now she wants something which is hard to give for Richard. WTF?? GET THE FUCK OUT OF RICHARD'S LIFE. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR RICHARD.

You also royally fucked this series up. YOU REALLY LOST ANOTHER FAN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
For general information

The author stated in the comments to one of the previous chapters that this is the story of his true experience so prepare for butthurt on grand scale! It also goes to show what kind of person the author is...

TJ678TJ678over 8 years ago
Wrong turn Clyde

While as a author I respect that you can take a story in any direction. Although some directions are like taking a wrong turn and if not changed can lead to driving of a cliff.. Here is one of the major problems with this line of thought.. Jo is the one who added other women into their relationship. At no point did she tell him don't have sex with other people if I'm not around. She really didn't explain how much it hurt her either. In this chapter, it almost seems she is out of revenge by going after Calvin to just hurt and anger Richard. If a women or man for that matter wants to have a relationship then best friends are always off limits. Jo is making him pay for a perceived injustice in which she caused..Personally I think if they bring in 2-3 guys Richard will never recover from it thus killing the idea of any type of friendship let alone relationship. Another author did something similar to this his reviews went from high 4's to low 2's and the series died in one chapter past the wrong turn. Many times I think the author gets tired of writing a series and deliberately destroys a story line, which isn't fair to the fans who have religiously followed the story. We understand that not all stories have a perfect ending but why punish the reader?? Starting to have a similar vibe here, not sure I'm going to read 17.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Read Amanda

For those of you who are less than happy with this last chapter. You should Amanda by SSW_1050, same category.. But I will warn you the chapters are very long, but its a great read. Colleen is another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

First Brokenheart1 and then TJ678 pointed out the correct reason that I am so much hurting.

I kept reading this series religiously that he will fight for jolene and make her dad and brother pay for their deeds but now Jolene the victim of their deeds are requesting for a gangbang in revenge type of feelings.

TJ678 is not sure but I am pretty much sure that I am off from this series and it seems that a lot of readers are off from this series.

For the previous comment- Author should have told in beginning that there will orgies and gangbangs between protagonists. At least then readers will know that this story is not for them to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A real nightmare to read!!

Your standard of punctuation is so abysmal that I had to read each paragraph twice in order to work out what the hell you were intending to say!!

I'd rather stick needles in my eyes!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why do authors do this??

They develop a great series then decide either I'm tired of writing this one and throw a grenade into it so that it will self implode or they decide it needs more excitement or some nonsense..If you want to end the series be honest with your current readers. Think about how pissed off future readers will be when they reach this point scratch and wonder why they wasted all of their time to reach this??? Just really, really disappointed and pissed off..

I agree there should be a qualifier at the beginning of chapter 1..regarding all this crap.. and I'm not talking about the incest part...Wouldn't have read 16 chapters if it wasn't something I liked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So sad..

So sad because it was so good...Crash n burn 😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your doing great!

I like all twist and turns you have done. The 3 girl/ 1 guy sex scene was great, and I don't see how 3 guy/ 1 girl is that different. This is a love story. In normal relationships ppl are not always honest about their sexual fantasy but here they are. All Jo did was admit her fantasy, she didn't pressure him. It's not about revenge against her dad n brother. I always wanted to do both versions of a three some with the girl I love. We only did the two guy one girl so far and I don't love her any less. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't say I agree

Wish I could agrre with the previous person commenting..Not sure why you thought this new direction is a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need an editor for grammar and punctuation.

i don't know if English is your native language, but you REALLY need an editor who can help you with grammar, spelling and punctuation. These stories are really a mess, and it makes it hard to read.

uncledickmeuncledickmeover 8 years agoAuthor
Author note!!!!

I have said from the start this is a true story. It is hard to change a story just for the readers. It may not sit well with followers but it is a facts as to what transpired that summer between Jolene and I. Some is very difficult to write even. It tore my heart out the day she asked for a MMF threesome. But it is the real story like it or not. It fuck me up something fierce I can tell you that. But I will not write a lie or fabrication in this story. Enjoy it or not it is true.

TJ678TJ678about 8 years ago
True life

Honestly I think I forgot or missed the true story part. I enjoy reading true stories because of the unexpected paths they take. While I was critical of Jo's threesome request, now understanding it as part of a true story makes me feel for you. As much as it hurt the fans of this series with this development it must have had an immense effect on you at the time. One suggestion..Place a note at the top of each chapter reminding the reader that this is fact not fiction. Not going to say I'm going to enjoy the next chapter but you have to take the tougher parts with the better ones. Let's see where the journey led you and Jo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Waiting

Still waiting for the next one can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Huge Fan

I loved the story made it more Interesting

worshipper622worshipper622almost 3 years ago

Grammar is terrible, but storyline does have some merit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous