All Comments on 'My Cousin Laura Comes to Visit'

by Mark261photo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Not bad. A little rushed toward the end, and the sex was practically skimmed over. But it's a decent little one-pager.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Agree

with the other comment. Rushed. This would have been an outstanding 2-3 pager. Still not bad. Perhaps another chapter?

2 stars

DragonRider55

Mark261photoMark261photoabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I'm primarily a photographer where the picture tells the whole story. Sometimes it's hard to remember that it takes a lot of words to convey the message. A picture really is worth 1000 words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Poor

Could have been red hot .Need much more detail off them having sex and the end should have been then live happily ever after .

blckingblckingabout 5 years ago
Good but could be better

I agree with the comment before mine. The ending was rushed and the sex could have been longer. Three instead of four stars. I look forward to reading some good stories from you. Keep it up.

Sam37Sam37about 5 years ago
Overall, I liked it

I think many of you don’t realize that Mark writes nonfiction.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Huh

Didn't have sexual thoughts about her, he or she was under 14.

Now confused. Title says cousins, tags say brother-sister. I guess being second cousins could be stretched to cousin, but not illegal incest unless in weird-arse country.

noahbudienoahbudieabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. I’m surprised you and Mary didn’t invite Laura and her husband for a decadent weekend

zooliciouszoolicious11 months ago

Short and perfectly hot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent! It should be redone with pics😉

mrronmrron2 months ago

Fantastic! So personal. So erotic. So well told. I love that the sex is referred to as making love rather than fucking. That is so much classier and respectful of the lady involved. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMark261photo@Mark261photo
I have been taking erotic pictures of my wife for over 24 years and have recently started to write stories about our sexual experiences, to go with the pictures. So far, all my stories are based on our actual experiences.