All Comments on 'My Cousin, My Escort'

by Thongluver69

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments
x20Mu6x20Mu611 days ago

I feel like this was an amasing end and we dont really need a sequel. Anything else is just goilg to feel like a repeat unless you can somehow ramp it somehow, maybe have Kayla get involved next time.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Great build up. Excellent writing. Looking forward to more exchanges between cousins

Chaseme33Chaseme33about 1 month ago

I'm new here, but this was such well written and definitely left me wanting for more. Great story and relatable in so many ways. I really hope you continue.

mfj77mfj77about 2 months ago

Delicious! Not too long for me. I believe the length was necessitated to develop the tension. The sex descriptions were wonderful.

Would definitely like to see a sequel but agree that a "repeat" of the above would just be boring. For a sequel, I think there should be a "time jump" in the story, maybe 3 years later. Cassie and Tony have been getting together about once a month and enjoy each other greatly. Their relationship within the family has grown and they get to see each other socially at multiple family gatherings but always pretend to just be good, friendly cousins. Cassie finds a sugar daddy who doesn't mind her past and gets married. Then, Cassie's biological alarm goes off and she decides she wants one or more children but discovers her hubby is shooting blanks. While artificial insemination is an option, the cheaper, more natural way to get pregnant is to find a suitable partner; re-enter Tony. . . First month attempt (just quickies over fertile period) doesn't work so Cassie decides she need a "more loving approach" and, with her hubbies approval, arranges a "love weekend" with Tony and then her hubby having a threesome . . . And maybe a threesome (or foursome) with Tony's wife?

Further sequels could also happen, having a girl first, going for a boy. And a further "time-jump" when the kids are older and the daughter finds a "need" to sexually educate her younger brother.

So, here are some ideas. Hope you find them interesting enough to fill in the details from your creative mind.

AlexMcKinseyAlexMcKinsey4 months ago

Hmmmmm. A second installment? Maybe? Play up the forbidden piece? Change the venues? Find ways to kick it up a notch with different settings, more risk of being discovered? Could be good.

beinghornyasafuckbeinghornyasafuck5 months ago

Too lengthy... Writer stretched the story too much. For most of the part i felt really sleepy while reading.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent! Long slow buildup. Great dialogue. Totally realistic. Best I have read in a long time. Thank you!

AmorousFuckerAmorousFucker10 months ago

This was a fantastic story! I don't know if there's any way to continue it without getting monotonous, but if you come up with something, I'll sure read it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Holy shit that was a great story.

I’m good without a second chapter. Let it stand on its own. Might get to repetitive.

LtheL999LtheL99910 months ago

Amazing! One of my favorites is all time, need that part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

not going to lie , i thought "13 pages what the heck??? thats massively long, how much is this going to be padded out and drone on for?"

but it was well worth the read , fantastic tale with a good pace and well thought out and filled in details. brilliant work , thank you , lets hope there is a follow on of Cassie in white !

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityabout 1 year ago

Some of the most impressive pacing I've seen on this site, beautiful structuring for about the first 3 quarters, but then you lose me after that. The incest angle here also feels like a gimmick at best, it isn't really explored beyond dirty talk, which i feel is a shame, with a bit of context not only on the individual characters but they're relationship dynamic growing up and the effect that has on they're growing relationship now, and obviously the sex, that would given the piece the push it needed. I feel like at the moment the quality of the work wouldn't be altered if the word cousin was replaced with another obstacle, like 'coworker', it would feel the same to me.

Regardless, bravo, truly, this was a fun time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read in many months!!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have to continue this story...great story very tense.. MORE PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story. Superb writing and great editing. Rarely ever read this genre and so glad I picked this one.

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please do not write a sequel. As we have witnessed hundreds of times in L the sequel or next chapter to something that is so incredibly well written almost always disappoints. We are sure you have other topics that will present very well and proudly display your talents.

B&B

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh hell yes i/we want this to continue...I was surprised he didn't tell her that his price was the same as her so they would break even...and without a family discount! He'll of a story...fucking right I will be waiting for the next chapter.

island_manisland_manover 1 year ago

This is an absolutely five-star story. However, I would not add another chapter. The main story here is how they cousins got hitched.

The element of surprise was the whole point and I think you could read it through perfectly.

I think another chapter would not add much

to the original premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. More please.

114FSO114FSOover 1 year ago

When is the next chapter to be written?

PyroPyroover 1 year ago

Well developed plot, great tension, wonderful execution! A thoroughly erotic story with just enough of a twist to make it original.

As I said on your other 'cousin' work (as an anonymous commenter because I was too lazy to log in at the time) the introductory and ending comments really aren't read by anyone and are generally not needed, other than to thank your editor. Let the story speak for itself.

Bigeck67Bigeck67over 1 year ago

Great story. I loved the way it kept building and building.

Arkwolf68Arkwolf68over 1 year ago

Hot story, wish my second cousin would've been this sexual, we wouldn't have gotten divorced

SirLeeOlgitSirLeeOlgitover 1 year ago

Great concept and well written. Look forward to reading more of your work.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

Wow, a rough beginning, almost did not happen. Soo glad it did and hope to read more of the story!

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

This is a great story! Please continue it

Sinjinnd83Sinjinnd83over 1 year ago

A few minor editing/syntax mistakes but a great read! Great organizational style going back and forth within the characters' perspective. Great dialogue too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW— MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YOWZA! I had a cousin I crushed over for many years. Unfortunately, she was a full seven years older than me. We lived in different states. Even as a pre-pubescent boy with almost no testosterone in my system I thought she was the sexiest thing going. When I was 9 maybe 10 years old she came to visit with her parents (my mom's sister & BIL) and she slept on the couch. Her parents got one guest bedroom and my sister had her own room. My sister was exactly the same age as her (7 yrs older than me) so why they didn't bunk together in my sister's bed was beyond me but I slept in a sleeping bag on the living room floor and my cousin Sally on the couch. I remember waking up early in the morning and she'd be sleeping with her blanket or sheet coverings pulled all the way up to her panties. Those LONG SEXY SMOOTH as SILK LEGS! OMG! I didn't need any testosterone to appreciate that sight! I always wished that I were the same age as her instead of my sister who was, in fact, very close to Sally when , in fact, I could have been close to Sally! But alas....when the boy is 10 and the cousin Sally is 17 it's a bit too much .....DAMN! What I would have given for a cuz like Cassie! Lucky Tony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FANTASTIC !! WANT MORE !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent...

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Just loved it, the hot slow buildup and climax. I sure hope you decide to continue this super-hot tale. I think that you should have Tony start to get together for free, then progress into a serious relationship and from their let your imagination run wild. This could easily turn into a loving wife tale. At any rate this tale deserves a sequel. 5/5

SirSDLitSirSDLitalmost 2 years ago

Great story and loved the pace/build up to it all - definitely extent the story if you can!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent keep it up. Story was spot on. Nice job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was greatttt!! I’m hoping to see more of Cassie and tony

NeoMarauderNeoMarauderabout 2 years ago

That was frakking awesome

CFarley12CFarley12about 2 years ago

Great story! The buildup was great, and the characters were developed well. I'm glad I didn't pass on it because it's about five pages longer than I like.

Many Authors seem to think that excess "filler" and unnecessary frills make their stories better. This had none of that. Every sentence added substance. Many emotions were in the story and were conveyed well. I even laughed at the "helicopter" description.

Five stars!

MrGreyRoo_SrMrGreyRoo_Srover 2 years ago

It was super hot! I lived the long lead up, sometimes the characters too quickly cross that taboo line and I lived how smart least Cassie struggled with it for longer.

Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read hundreds of stories on Literotica and elsewhere, and this is my favorite by far. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wonderful journey. Thank you for the e-x-t-e-n-d-e-d foreplay !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maintaining that level of heat for that long was impressive!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot, very very hot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My very favorite erotic story ever. Extremely well written, hot as hell. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story had a fairly good ending to it, but I guess you can spice it up by involving tony's wife

MutationsMutationsover 2 years ago

This was like oozing sex, out of letters. Please do a sequel, if you find an idea interesting enough. Following up a story this erotic, have to be freaking difficult though.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

It’s very good, although the buildup to the strip tease was wordy and overly long. It’s so explicit that I don’t know where you could take a sequel or another chapter. It would need more than just the taboo sex element to keep it interesting. Maybe if Tony & Cassie end up developing a long term affair, or if Tony finds out his wife is cheating, then the direction might change enough. Just repeating the hotel room scene, IMO, isn’t enough - may as well just re-read the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is by far my favorite Erotic story, and I have read thousands

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story, terrific writing, keep it going, you put me over the roof.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written. you kept the suspense going through-out. Yes keep the story going.

randlettersrandlettersalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic pacing and terrific writing. Just excellent.

totostorytotostoryalmost 3 years ago

wow, the striptease lab dance scene was incredible ,teasing, hot, feels real, I didn't that much or ever in here ,i preferred he was single cause I hate cheating even if he try to convince himself the opposite ,also maybe some and unexpected love would add more passion in sex, I liked the back and forth in taking control and teasing /driving each other crazy, because I don`t like slavery , however one minor comment : there some repeated dialogues.finally all in all it is a 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hands down the best I've read on here!

Look forward to reading more.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 3 years ago
sweet

hope theres more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

Very hot loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please more!

I feel like there is so much more! Please continue this story. Secret trysts? Kayla joining in? Another family member with sexual issue or secret? My mind is reeling with the possibilities of the direction you may go. Regardless, I will be there to read it when, not if, you write more.

ber495ber495about 3 years ago
WOW!!!

This is perhaps the very best sex story I have ever read! Reading this gave me the courage to pursue a fantasy of many years. I'm happily married to a beautiful woman but I have been haunted with a fantasy about my wife's mother. I am crazy in lust love with my mother-in-law. Her name is Eilleen and she is 67 years old to my34. My wife Mary is a beautiful brunette, very thin with a killer ass and perky 32A tits with pinkish brown aeroles that I love to suck on as I finger her hairy wet twat. When she is ready to cum I release her nipple from my mouth and fondle it while I continue fingering her and kissing wet and passionately. She ALWAYS creams and gets seriously worked up for hours off deep humping sex. She loves that my hands and fingers are all over her during our sex fests and it drives her crazy that I dirty talk her through the session. Mary will cum numerous times to the point of just about passing out. I hold out for as long as I can but inevitably orgasm in a virtual semen explosion that racks my whole body from the soles of my feet and am driven wild wen Mary says something dirty like, "Cum for me Baby. Cum all over the place. Cum Baby Cum for your Mary." Our sex life is GREAT! So why, you ask, do I want to screw this up?! I really don't. I really really don't but I am absolutely fixated on my mother-in-law. I can't explain it but I have to have Eilleen. It's not that Eilleen is better looking than her daughter. To the contrary, Eilleen is not as stunning as Mary though she is very very cute. For an older lady, she has a pixie-ishly pretty face. Yes, Eilleen is very pretty. Her figure is much more...how should I say...mature. Eilleen has a much more mature figure, not dumpy by any stretch just more mature. Her hips and ass are both curvy and sexy, they're just a little thicker than her daughter's. Mary is 5'6" and weighs 108 pounds, great legs , especially her thighs! Eilleen is maybe 5'3" and I would guess she weighs 148, maybe 150 pounds. Her hair is not deep brunette any more like Mary's. More of a lighter brown with a good bit of grey flecks throughout. Her face is lined with the wrinkles you'd expect of a mature woman in her late 60's but in spite of that she has a youthful appearance and a spritely, electrifying smile. Her legs are nice, just a bit thicker than Mary's, shorter but still nice. Eilleen has a little bit of a rounded belly. Mary's got no tummy at all. In fact when she's wearing jeans I can look sort of from the side an look down past her bony hip to see her silky panties ...or if she's not wearing panties that day I can see her beautiful thick pubic bush. So what's my fascination with Eilleen? It might be just my imagination but I find Eilleen incredibly sexy, way sexier than my wife. Slightly saggy tits, her back thicker than my wife's, Eilleen's rounded hips and ass both nice, I caught a glimpse of her pussy hair on a very few occasions, still hairy but not as luxuriantly thick as Mary's plus Eilleen's has a fair amount of grey pubes woven in. But it still gets me! I want to see it up close, smell it up close, touch her wetness. I want to feel her vaginal walls and pussy lips. I want to love her there. I want her to feel the hardness she brings to my loin. AND I want to kiss her and be kissed by her. I want our tongues to trace each others lips. I want to taste her saliva. I want to smell her breath. I want to hear her talking to me. I want to feel her tongue lapping my ear. I want to push my manhood deep into her mature woman sex canal. I want to spray my seed into her womb. I want her to feel my ejaculation into her deepest inner hole/\. I just want her and I pray every night I get her...get her in bed. Get her in her house, in her bedroom. In a hotel bed. In my house, my bed. I want her everywhere. I finally called Eilleen and had the conversation I've been dreaming of. We will meet in a hotel near my golf club...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent story

I came across this title and was immediately intrigued. It is a great story and I like how it has two different perspectives. It is great how they are surprised and reluctant at first but slowly warm up to each other. Also, the location is great. In a way, I could see how the story was going on in my mind.

Please continue writing and maybe make it a bit riskier. Maybe in the same room in the same hotel but, once they tease each other, sneak out and do it in the pool. Also, maybe where she lives when she has a roommate?

Thanks for writing this great story and please continue. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY

Loved every minute of it, not to make this about me but it made travel back in time, only my cousin was not an escort, we were set up by a common friend that did'nt know we were cousins. Please cotinue, this was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Great story need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
intense

The pacing was great. Even painful at times but the good kind of hurt. I loved this story. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

what a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bruh

this was the best story ive probably ever heard. im serious

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn...

That shit was HOT! Great build up, great sex scene. Would definitely like to see a follow up.

DinaParker69DinaParker69over 3 years ago

You just caused me to extend my bedtime by a lot. I was just reading and ended up "having" to get myself off in tandem with the characters. Not usually one to like escort stories but this one made me finally understand what others see in them.

Honestly, I only have one word: goddamn... This was as good as a build-up in a story can get and you scratched my itch for good dialogue.

The 4 dances scene will be replaying in my fantasies for quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Some parts may have been a little too slow to me, but overall an epic story, and definitely deserves a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
shut up and take my money

Seriously...where can I contribute to a go fund me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Loved the story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
INCREDIBLE!!!

Hall of Fame FR! 🙌🏿

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story

A lot of people can identify with your characters, mostly thru fantasy. Lucky those who really get to play. Thanks for sharing!

winterplayingwinterplayingover 3 years ago

If this is what you write after 10 years off then the wait was worth it (well maybe...it did deprive us of your excellent writing) and you should definitely not wait another 10 years to gift us with another one! Whether you write a sequel or leave as is-both would be perfect. Thank you for one of the better stories I have read on this site ever. The pace was spot on...I actually was holding my breath several times. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done... in all aspects...

Any of us with cousins close to our age have had THE thought. They're nearly close as siblings, in a close family, but just that much further away; the thought creeps in.

I had a close cuz, who was 7-8 years old than, used to babysit for me. She was of the pre-pill generation, and got knocked up & married at 16-17. She was a sensual half Italian, and married to a real dick. By the time she got around to divorcing the asshat, I was nearing the end of college.

I came home to visit, especially to visit her new place; her first place of her own. She had never been with anyone other than asshat ex, and the years dissappeared between us. She sent her 4 boys to her ex, for the weekend. She wanted to smoke pot for the first time, and 'let her hair down', as she told me within five minutes of her arrival.

i look back, with the experience and the benefit of 40ish years, and realize what could have been, if I had moved in that direction. She was of the time and generation where men directed things, and I was of the generation where women were beginning to take control, and seek what they wanted.

I was unsure if she wanted to take the step, so I let her make the decision, and move in the direction. Now, I wish I would have taken a step back to an earlier time, and been the decider. It would have been good, no doubt, and the experience would have helped her with self-confidence/self-esteem/self-image.

I see that now, looking back, and understanding a lot more about how divorce after years with a neglecting, asshat for a husband can take away some of the vibrant self-confidence of a women, of her womenhood.

Thanks for sharing this tale.

On a technical note, if for any reason, you decide to re-write/polish this, the is a scene continuity problem in the last act. When she finally tells her cuz she's gonna do the deed, she asks him how he want to proceed, saying, 'You're the customer."

Then, after he gives his preference, she goes on to say, "I want you to...'

The way it is written causes the reader to say, WTF, she just said it was his choice as to how to begin/procede, and then she immediately ignores the preference she gave him, and dictates what SHE wants.

That's not the behavior of a dream fantasy encounter, THAT is what a wife or husband does...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unexpected...

I intended to read 2-3 pages, and got sucked into the entire story. Made me wish I had a cousin! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super story

Super story. The build up was long and worth it! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent Read

Ive been reading erotica for a while now and this is, hands down, one of the best! Loved everything about it. Please write more!

Rrt56manRrt56manover 3 years ago

This story is by far, my favorite sex story I have read. Period. Not just here, anywhere! Wow, just wow. So hot! And the length of it was not an issie for me at all. Please, keep this one going. I know it's going to be hard to top it. But, you don't have to top it. You just have to keep the moment going. I just have to read more about Tony and Cassie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Just wow! I am blown away by the storyline and your writing. One of my favorites:) if you are able to write more please do 🙏🏼

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story that definitely needs 2-3 more chapters. Please.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent.

Apart from the hangup about sex-with-cousin it was an excellent story. If inter-family sex is not for procreation then why the emotional load, especially as the protagonists are mature adults and willing to participate.

A great thing in your story telling is being very good with your language skills. I detected no spelling or other grammatical errors. It is a joy to read a well written story regardless of its erotic content.

I would like to give it a 6.

lilshymynxlilshymynxover 3 years ago
Mindblowing

Hands down one of the very best pieces of erotica I've ever read. Loved the character development, the stories, the dialog, and most all the slow burn from embers to raging bonfire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

Loved it. Please if you write a second chapter, the dialogue parts were the best. especially the comments in the part of the story where she whispers to his ear during the lap dance and making him finish; very descriptive and lots of detailed cousin comments from her. Thank you for this.

CockCurvesLeftCockCurvesLeftover 3 years ago
Wonder-FUCKING-ful

Loved your story. The build up, the background, the different perspectives, everything. A new fave of mine.

DUBLXLDUBLXLover 3 years ago
Hopefully not the end

I think she’s as addicted as he is

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 3 years ago

I'm not usually crazy about incest/taboo stories, but this was one of the hottest things I've ever read. Not just sexy, but well written. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

Truly an excellent fucking story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pressure cooker

Very entertaining. slightly stretched out but I really like this. I've been looking for a story that actually builds up at a believable pace and you've delivered. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking dirty it is!

It's insanely hot and dirty at the same time. Keep it coming. You are very talented.

Angelus87Angelus87over 3 years ago
Sensational

Wasn’t sure I’d like the power shift between them. But actually I really enjoyed it. Hope there is a sequel!

DavKriegDavKriegover 3 years ago

Outstanding work! This is now one of my all time favorites. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I would strongly encourage you to continue your filthy story!

winterplayingwinterplayingover 3 years ago
So rewarding

This story....was so good. I couldn't wait until the next page...the anticipation was perfect. You didn't draw it out to much and didn't rush it. I was actually holding my breath several times. Plus the afterwards. I liked that you kept it real. It wasn't all angsty and loss and heartbreaky stuff. I am definitely up for another round! And don't put the wife in with them. nah. To me that's like throwing ice water on the story.

Xela211Xela211over 3 years ago
Loved it!!

I loved the story, I need a second one lol I needed to see something lol. You did an awesome job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

~🌟~

KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucketover 3 years ago
WOW.

Now that was a hell of a ride... Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story

loved the lead in and slow build up. would really like a continuaton with the wife perhaps joining in and learning something from his cousin so she would be more engaging in their sex life. Lots of ways this could go. Maybe they become a threesome or the cousin gets the wife the try the escort thing so she understnads the high from doing it with a stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I’ve read this story 3 times in as many days and it’s still not old. I can relate to it in so many ways. My life has been changed I need a mistress. Thank you for this gift!

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

That was amazingly hot. Good buildup, great storytelling and it all seemed like it could happen too. Damn. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was excellent and I'd love a sequel, maybe featuring the involvement of the wife. Regardless, congratulations on your fine work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

More please

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThongluver69@Thongluver69
I'm just a writer who expresses and plays out some sexual fantasies through text. I primarily like the Incest/Taboo genre because of the built-in anticipation you can build with your characters and the inherent long-term relationships you can work off of to build tension. If...