My Cousin Sadie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hopped into bed, pulled up the covers, and hugged and kissed, and then she rolled over and I fell asleep with one arm feeling her breasts, and my cock snuggled in between the cheeks of her ass, carefully guarded by her blue bikini panties.

* * *

I was awakened by a strange, high-pitched voice. "Good morning, Sadie. Time to get ready for a beautiful day."

"Oh my God, I forgot to fucking shut Minnie off for the weekend," I heard Sadie say. She rolled over and looked at me. "I can't believe you're here with me this morning. It's just so amazing. Normally, I'd be mad at myself for not shutting Minnie off, but today, I'm happy for us to wake up early to have as much time together as we can."

"Me too," I said, reaching over and hugging her to feel her breasts against my chest again.

We lay there, holding each other with our legs intertwined, just kind of basking in being able to wake up with each other this way. I would've loved to just wake up with her every day, but this was the chance we had been given, and I wanted to make sure we made was much use of it was possible.

I felt myself developing a hard-on. Although being with Sadie was a total turn on, I also realized this was a case of morning wood. I needed to pee.

I started to get up. "I need to pee," I told her.

"Well, I need to pee too. I'll come with you."

I hadn't really thought about this possibility, but hell, after everything else we had been doing, why not?

We went down the hall to the bathroom. "I didn't tell you to bring a toothbrush yesterday," Sadie said, "so you may as well use mine. I mean after all the other stuff we've done, it's not like that's going to be any big deal. Meanwhile, me first." She went over to the toilet, pulled down her panties, and sat down. I found her toothbrush and put on toothpaste and started brushing my teeth while she peed.

When she was done, she didn't bother to pull her panties up. "I don't think I need these right now, since we're both awake for the day." She tossed them in the laundry hamper.

I enjoyed seeing her completely naked again. I rinsed my mouth and then went over and stood in front of the toilet. I thought Sadie was going to start brushing her teeth, but she didn't. She was standing beside the toilet. "I want to watch you pee," she said. "I'm curious."

I wasn't wearing anything, so there was nothing to pull down or unzip or anything of that sort. I just stood there, not quite sure about how to start peeing with Sadie watching. I wasn't used to having an audience. I decided to just kind of shut my mind down and go ahead. As soon as I started, Sadie said, "That looks so cool. I want to try aiming." She reached down and took my cock in her hand and moved it around as I peed. "This is so neat," she said, "I wish I could do this. It's not really fair that girls are stuck with sitting down to pee."

It did feel a little weird peeing with Sadie holding on to my cock, but it was also kind of neat. I mean letting her get a chance to do that. And, actually, it was kind of a turn-on. I could feel my cock starting to get hard again.

We never would've done any of this stuff together before, but now we were feeling incredibly relaxed about each other and about everything.

When I finished peeing, Sadie brushed her teeth.

As we were heading back to the bedroom, I said, "We need to go over to my place this morning. After all, I want to have memories of you when I'm in my bed alone."

"That makes sense," she said. "And besides, I want to be with you in your bedroom too. I want us to be naked together in your bedroom. I want both sets of memories for both of us."

* * *

When we got back to Sadie's bedroom, I put on my jeans and T-shirt and slipped on my loafers. I retrieved my sweater from the chair and put it on. Sadie was about to put on her sweat outfit from yesterday, but decided that might look a little odd. Instead, she went to her bureau and got out a fresh pair of panties and a bra and put them on and then put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. It was looking like it was going to be a warm sunny day, although whatever she wore over, she wasn't going to be wearing for long. But it would look more appropriate on our parents returned.

Sadie straightened up her bed a little bit so it wouldn't look as if there'd been an orgy going on, but she left it rumpled enough to make it clear that someone had been sleeping there last night. She picked up the pair of purple panties from the floor and dropped them off in the laundry hamper as we were leaving.

When we got to my place, the first thing I did was to go shave, since I hadn't brought a razor over to Sadie's, and I don't think using one of her razors would've been all that good an idea. A minute or two after I started shaving, Sadie walked in. "I just wanted to watch you shave," she said. "I've already watched you pee, so I didn't want to miss seeing you shave."

When we got back out of the bathroom, I said, "Why don't we go ahead and have breakfast first?"

I wasn't a sophisticated cook, but I could do breakfast with no problem. I took off my sweater and left it in the living room, since I didn't want to get anything on it while I was cooking. Then I set to and made us bacon and eggs and pancakes, with orange juice to drink.

It was really nice to cook breakfast for Sadie. It felt very domestic, but also very intimate with just the two of us there.

After breakfast, Sadie loaded the dishes into the dishwasher.

Then we went to my bedroom and got naked again. I loved the idea of having Sadie naked there in my bedroom with me, of having both of us naked together there. That was going to give me memories for a very long time to come.

We began kissing, just wanting to feel our bodies tight against each other again.

Then Sadie motioned for me to lie down in the bed. She kneeled beside me, looking at my cock and playing with it with her hand. "I definitely have to suck you off in your own bed," she said. "I want you to have something to remember when you wake up in the morning every day."

She readjusted herself and leaned forward and started kissing my cock, starting with the head and kissing and licking her way down to my balls. "I can't believe I'm getting to do this, Will," she said. "This is just such a turn-on. I love sucking your cock anyway, but I also love the idea that you'll remember this every morning when you wake up. And you're definitely going to remember this."

She took my cock in her mouth and began sucking on me. Only this time, she was taking my cock even further into her mouth, almost all the way down to my balls. She was cupping my balls in her hand and running her tongue around my cock. I reached out so I could feel her breasts at the same time.

It'd been beautiful having her suck me off yesterday, but this was a whole new level of amazing. We had done so much together by now, it was like we were totally different, and she was into it in a completely different way. It was like she wanted to just gobble up my cock, bring it all the way into her mouth and make it part of her.

I had a pillow under my head so I could watch everything, watch her mouth moving up and down on my cock, watch my cock going into and out of her mouth. Neither of us was in any rush, we just wanted this to be our moment, our connection. It felt almost Zen somehow.

If I had a vision of heaven, it would probably be of having this continue forever. Well, this mixed with a lot of other things, including some things definitely not on the 'okay' list. I just wanted to be with Sadie forever, and make love to her forever. To have our beings fuse together in some cosmic way.

Finally, I couldn't hold out any longer. "Sadie, I'm going to come. I'm going to shoot everything for you, I want to give it all to you!" I started shooting and Sadie started sucking even faster and harder. She was swallowing everything as fast as she could, and I loved the idea of her feeling and tasting me coming for her.

When I was done, and my cock was getting limp, Sadie looked up at me and smiled. "I'll bet you'll remember that when you wake up in the morning."

I said, "I just hope I don't remember it so much that I'm late for school. That was amazingly beautiful and loving. I love you so much, I'd love to just have us melt together somehow."

Sadie smiled and leaned forward and we begin kissing again. I loved the idea of tasting myself in her mouth, and of our being connected that way.

We lay there side-by-side for a while, just appreciating everything, just appreciating us being together.

* * *

Sadie was probably expecting me to reciprocate by going down on her in the same way. But I had a different idea. I had left the shades in the living room down, and I led her over to the sofa where we used to sit and study all the time.

I had her sit down on the sofa and kneeled down between her legs. I had her lean forward and kissed her, and then I kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples, and then I made my way down between her legs to her pussy and started sucking on her and licking her and playing with her. She leaned back and moved her pussy forward to the edge of the sofa while I kept running my tongue up and down between her lips and feeling her juice on my face.

"Geeze, Will, how do you expect us to get any studying done after this when we will both be thinking about you eating me out on the sofa?" She wasn't complaining, she was giggling. And she was loving it. I was sucking on her clit and moving my finger in and out of her and she was getting more and more turned on.

Then I took my finger out and took my hand and found her hand. Then I brought both our hands back to her pussy. I straightened out her index finger and put it beside mine, and guided both her fingers together into her. "I want to feel both of us, you and me together, inside of you," I said. We played with each other's fingers inside her, and she was getting more and more turned on by the whole thing.

Finally, she said, "Will, lie down on the rug."

I wasn't sure what this was about, but I lay down on the rug. She got up from the sofa and straddled me and sat on my face with her pussy. "Keep eating me, Will! This feels so sexy!"

I kept on sucking on her lips and her clit running my tongue all around and feeling her juice covering my face. This was incredibly sexy for both of us. Sadie was totally loving it, taking control like that. And I loved it too, I couldn't believe how sexy it was having her sitting on my face like that, having her pussy sitting on my face like that.

I kept on sucking and licking on her, and sucking on her clit, and in a little while I felt her starting to come. "Oh God, Will! That's it, that's it! I'm coming for you!" Her hips began moving back and forth in a frenzy. If she hadn't been sitting on my face, I might not have been able to hold on. But I loved it. It was the sexiest thing ever, having her coming like that, while having her pussy rubbing itself all over my face.

When she was done, she laid down on the floor beside me. We looked at each other and held each other and began kissing. "Wow, Will, it's strange kissing you with my pussy juice all over your face like that. But it's really neat, and really, really sexy."

"I loved that," I said. "That was the sexiest thing ever." We were both smiling like crazy.

* * *

Eventually we got up from the floor. We kind of looked around on the sofa and the rug to see if there were any suspicious-looking stains or wet spots. Everything looked okay, so we headed to the kitchen for some more orange juice, and then headed to my bedroom.

We had no idea when our parents were going to return, although we were pretty sure they weren't going to start heading back early in the morning. Still, midafternoon would be a definite possibility.

We got on my bed and kind of lay there together holding hands and feeling our bodies next to each other.

It was getting towards noon, and we began to feel that sense of time running out for us. Then Sadie said, "There's one more thing I absolutely want to do while we can. It's kind of pushing the edge of 'okay,' but it is okay. At least if you don't do anything foolish."

I had no idea what she was talking about, but I said, "Don't worry, I won't do anything foolish -- even though I don't know what you're talking about."

Sadie sat up. "Don't worry, I'll show you."

She bent down and kissed my cock and then started sucking on it. Sure enough, with Sadie sitting there naked and sucking on my cock, I started getting hard right away.

Then Sadie got up on her knees and said, "I need for you to hold your cock down flat against your stomach."

I took my cock and held it down against my stomach. Then Sadie lifted one knee and straddled me, with her pussy directly above my cock. "What I want," she said, "is to feel my pussy and my clit rubbing up and down against your cock. And you'll feel my pussy and my juice all over your cock."

She lowered herself so her pussy was resting on my cock. She pulled her pussy lips open slightly so I could feel her pink flesh and her juice on my cock. Then she began moving her pussy slowly up and down the length of my cock.

I could see the tip of my cock sticking out between her lips and the hair of her bush, and I could see her looking down to watch as well. I couldn't believe how sexy it felt. It was the next best thing to having my cock all the way inside her.

She kept rubbing up and down against my cock. "Oh, Will, it feels so good to rub my clit and my pussy against your cock. It feels so beautiful and so sexy. I love feeling your cock against me this way."

She leaned down so I could kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples while she was rubbing against my cock. I was running my hands up and down all over her, from her back down to her ass cheeks. It was the most amazing experience I could imagine, and especially getting to do this with Sadie, the person I loved more than anyone in the world.

Sadie was getting more and more turned on, and her hips were moving faster and faster and grinding harder and harder against my cock.

When I could tell she was about to come, I turned us over. "I want to be able to come on you, Sadie. I want to be able to shoot everything on your breasts and your nipples."

Sure enough, I began to come almost immediately, and Sadie began coming with me, with her hips moving frantically against my cock. We were both watching me shoot my come on her.

When we were both finished, I moved my legs so I could straddle Sadie and move my body up so my cock was resting on her stomach. Then I started rubbing my come all over Sadie's breasts and nipples. Then I began kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples, while she was saying, "Oh yes, Will, oh yes, that feels so beautiful!"

It felt almost like some ancient ritual of connection between us. Sadie raised her head and pulled my cock towards her and sucked on me. "Oh God, Will, it's both of us all mixed together. I love it!"

I leaned down and began kissing her so we could both share everything together. I couldn't believe all of this had happened.

* * *

By now, it was definitely getting closer to the time when our parents could arrive. We got out of bed and went down the hall to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. We did take her time soaping each other up and feeling each other all over and just getting squeaky clean. Then, sharing one towel, we dried off, and just hugged each other and kissed each other some more.

Since we really had no idea when our parents would be getting back, we figured we probably needed to get dressed again, just in case.

We put on our clothes -- I was really sorry to see Sadie get dressed again. I really wanted to just have her naked for me all the time. I straightened up my bed so it looked as if I had just done my usual half-assed job of trying to make the bed in the morning.

Then we went back out to the living room. We sat down on the sofa, totally aware of what we had done there and on the rug such a short time before. We both looked at each other and laughed.

It was weird, not knowing how much time we had. Like if we had known we had an hour, we probably could've gone back to my bedroom and done something, but we had no idea, and it could have been way more than embarrassing if we were wrong.

Instead, we just started kissing again and I started feeling her breasts and began running my hand between her legs and she was feeling me between my legs and we were definitely getting turned on again.

We were probably both starting to wonder whether maybe there was time to run back to my bedroom for another round of something, when we heard my parents' car pull into the driveway.

Sadie and I immediately stopped making out, and I was just hoping my boner would go down by the time our parents came in.

I had thought we might wait for my parents to walk in, but then we realized it would probably be better to go out and greet everyone and help them with their luggage and not give them a chance to think too much about us having spent so much time alone together while they were gone. And the idea of going out to see our parents pretty much dealt with my boner right away.

They had had a great time, and now they were happy to see us again. We loved them, but I know both Sadie and I were wishing that their convention had gone on longer, a lot longer.

* * *

After that, a kind of peace came over both of us. Even if there were no "special occasions" coming up, we had done more than either of us had ever expected, and felt connected on a whole new level. We were lovers, or at least almost-lovers. It was like we were made whole somehow, rather than just fighting it.

When I would wake up in the morning, my bedroom -- and my bed -- had a whole different aura about it. And Sadie reported that Minnie's chipper greeting in the morning never sounded better.

Even studying together over at my house had changed. We would be talking about homework or whatever and suddenly Sadie would pause and sort of giggle, and I would smile.

We kept on the straight and narrow, continuing to date other people pretty much the way we had before, and waiting for graduation. We were both headed for State in the fall. It was the flagship school for the state university system and had a huge campus with lots of students and lots of departments and courses. It also attracted really good faculty.

Our only "slip-up" came at graduation. Both sets of parents came to the graduation ceremony of course, but afterwards, Sadie and I went to one of several post-graduation parties that were being held that evening.

Our going to the same party was no big deal. After all, we had completely different last names, and really didn't look much alike either. Only a few of our friends knew we were related at all.

The party was held at the home of one of the wealthy kids in the class. His parents had all sorts of snacks and things for us inside the house, and out in the backyard they had set up a temporary dance floor with a DJ to host the party. Of course, some kids had also brought flasks of vodka and the like to spike their drinks, but Sadie and I didn't need any of that. We hung out, watching people dance and listening to the music. Then, later on, we snuck around the corner of the house, out of sight, and made out for a while. There wasn't any opportunity to do anything more, but it just felt really nice to feel that normal as a couple for a change.

During the summer, Sadie got a job as an intern in the real estate office where her mom worked. I got a job as a camp counselor at a local day camp. The day camp ended by five, but a lot of days, there would be one or more kids left over at the end of the day and I'd have to wait with them for their parents to show up or even sometimes drive them home. So between our work schedules, Sadie and I didn't have a lot of time to see each other during the week. Sometimes we'd go swimming together at the local pool on the weekends, but with both of us living at home, there wasn't much opportunity to do anything more.

1...345678